dmz vs msten - shutdown

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Assuming equivalent dosing for each respective compound, which one is likely to shut you down harder - dmz or msten? I'm guessing msten for most people?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're basically asking this question: which fruit will i like more, an apple or an orange?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Assuming equivalent dosing for each respective compound, which one is likely to shut you down harder - dmz or msten? I'm guessing msten for most people?
The dosing for each is incomparable....

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jesus dude. u joined in 2008. plz tell me ur gonna be running test with those compounds
What does it matter when I joined this forum DUDE! And no, I don't run test, but I run a test base. Thanks for all the useful info tho - Jesus!

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive taken both id say Msten
Thank you for a straight up response to a basic question! Glad someone could understand the question and formulate a response without being an azzhole.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for a straight up response to a basic question! Glad someone could understand the question and formulate a response without being an azzhole.
lmao so it's our fault you don't understand biology and endocrinology? What you're asking can't be answered with a simple yes/no.

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
From what I read on very many forums, Msten shuts you down faster as far as mg to mg. But I run test E with every cycle so I've never experienced shut down.

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
Well considering my boys are still normal size, and my fiancé is thirteen weeks pregnant, I'd say no.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
"Shutdown" is an inaccurate term. Suppression is more valid as it's almost impossible to completely remove all natural test production.

Also, suppression doesn't mean you can't have functional sperm so that's a poor validation for level of suppression.

Op, it's not really a matter of which will suppress you more. Either one will suppress you to a great degree ( enough that it would be a nasty recovery without proper pct) so it really won't matter

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Shutdown" is an inaccurate term. Suppression is more valid as it's almost impossible to completely remove all natural test production.

Also, suppression doesn't mean you can't have functional sperm so that's a poor validation for level of suppression.

Op, it's not really a matter of which will suppress you more. Either one will suppress you to a great degree ( enough that it would be a nasty recovery without proper pct) so it really won't matter
Ding ding ding.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And as Rhadam stated earlier, this is an impossible question to answer. It's case by case. Msten was my first cycle and although I'm sure it shut me down, I didn't feel my balls ache and shrink like I did about a week into DMZ. DMZ straight sucked them into my body...painfully!!

Swolljaboi

Awards
I felt more suppression on epistane than I do on msten. Msten is one of my favorites.

Swolljaboi

Awards
24 mg. It is liquid and comes in 12mg per .5ml doses.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lmao so it's our fault you don't understand biology and endocrinology? What you're asking can't be answered with a simple yes/no.
Oh my bad - didn't know we had to have a degree in biology and endocrinology to participate on this forum. It's all good tho, thanks for your time.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks for the info. I know everyone responds differently, but it's not unreasonable to say that most people would get much more suppressed on something like SD vs. halo. I was just wondering what the same comparison would be between dmz vs. msten, generally speaking. I've tried DMZ, and it took a lot longer to recover than most other ph's I've tried ( I ran clomid for pct ). I've not tried msten, so just looking for some comparisons from people who have run both.