Could someone help me understand test bases?

muscleless

Awards
I am about to run a cycle of Super DMZ 3.0. From what i hear running a test base will maximize gains and minimize libido crash.

I have read that many people recommend 1-andro. But if i understand correctly, 1-andro turns to 1-testosterone and not test itself. Would it not be smarter to run 4-Andro instead since it turns to testosterone? I have ran SDMZ3 twice now and each time had a on-cycle libido crash halfway through cycle and would like to avoid that. If someone could correct any misinformation please do.

My stats and cycle information if it helps:
Weeks 1-10: Aegis TUDCA and CEL CS
Weeks 3-6: Super DMZ 3.0 (and whatever test base is recommended)
Weeks 6-10: Clomid 70/70/35/35 & 3AD pct from Lecheek

5'9"
185lbs
14% BF

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 andro is what you want, is 2 step conversion to test. Have used 4 andro with sdmz2 and had no lethargy Or libido problems on cycle

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am about to run a cycle of Super DMZ 3.0. From what i hear running a test base will maximize gains and minimize libido crash.

I have read that many people recommend 1-andro. But if i understand correctly, 1-andro turns to 1-testosterone and not test itself. Would it not be smarter to run 4-Andro instead since it turns to testosterone? I have ran SDMZ3 twice now and each time had a on-cycle libido crash halfway through cycle and would like to avoid that. If someone could correct any misinformation please do.

My stats and cycle information if it helps:
Weeks 1-10: Aegis TUDCA and CEL CS
Weeks 3-6: Super DMZ 3.0 (and whatever test base is recommended)
Weeks 6-10: Clomid 70/70/35/35 & 3AD pct from Lecheek

5'9"
185lbs
14% BF
Test base is used for many things such as Libido,preventing lethargy,well being etc.
Test base is Testosterone or 4-dhea/4-AD.

This is what my good friend said:

"You're taking exogenous testosterone as a base because without it, you will be incredibly testosterone deficient. Let's say you take epistane, your body thinks that is testosterone and thus it stops producing testosterone. But epistane is NOT testosterone and acts differently from testosterone. So what happens? Certain functions which needs testosterone is not going to have the testosterone there to support it, there will also not be much testosterone for your body to convert into estrogen and DHT so you will be deficient in those as well."