Cynostance Cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kafahmy

Awards
Hello Everyone

I'm starting a 6 week cynostane cycle.

My main goal is reducing body fat and increasing strength.My workout and diet are set ,However the Pct is a little confusing now.

I ran cynostane before for only 4 weeks I added some mass and lost lot of bodyfat..I ran an OTC PCT ( test booster and iron labs PCT XTREME and cortisol blocker) as everyone kept saying this is a very mild prohormone and it is does not aromatize to estrogen which I believe is true as my shutdown was very mild (low lipido and average erection didn't last for long) but I lost a lot lot mass (maybe coz I kept my calories low to avoid fat gain) and gained some fat (not much)

So for this cycle I want to run SERM to keep my hard earned lean mass and avoid fat gain as much as possible .

I got some Tamoxifen (nolva) which I'm planning to run at 30/30/30/30 (which is equivalent to 20/20/20/20 of nolva) and I will also run a test booster and cortisol blocker.
Would this be enough ? Should I combine nolva with clomid ?
There are many suggestions ,I do my research but It's getting so confusing as everyone has a different opinion
your input is much appreciate it
thx

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need to taper off of nolva, 20/20/10/10. Tamoxifen and nolvadex are the same thing, nolva is just the brand name

K

kafahmy

Awards
So all the talk about liquid Tamoxifen ( research chem) being not as potent as nolva is bs ? also is nolva by itself is enough ...no need to combine clomid even after a 6 weeks cycle ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So all the talk about liquid Tamoxifen ( research chem) being not as potent as nolva is bs ? also is nolva by itself is enough ...no need to combine clomid even after a 6 weeks cycle ?
If it is from a reliable source then it should be the same. You will be fine with just the nolva.

707kid

Awards
Only reason to run both is either with a long or harsh cycle. Like Yates said, nolva is good. And taper off the last 2 weeks.

K

kafahmy

Awards
i know I'm not allowed to talk sources here but it's black cap,silver and red label and Animal logo
hopefully you know which one I'm talking about
it's Tamoxifen Citrate which is said to be less potent than regular tamoxifen and dosage needs to be increase by 30%

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i know I'm not allowed to talk sources here but it's black cap,silver and red label and Animal logo
hopefully you know which one I'm talking about
it's Tamoxifen Citrate which is said to be less potent than regular tamoxifen and dosage needs to be increase by 30%
Nolva IS tamoxifen citrate, you are reading broscience

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nolva IS tamoxifen citrate, you are reading broscience
Actually the OP is correct. If you take tamoxifen citrate the citrate accounts for approximately 34% of the weight. So 20mg of tamoxifen citrate is actually only ~13.2mg of tamoxifen.

If you have actual Nolvadex then 20mg will provide you 20mg of tamoxifen plus 10.4mg of citrate.

Nolvadex Description

Nolvadex® (tamoxifen citrate) Tablets, a nonsteroidal antiestrogen, are for oral administration. Nolvadex Tablets are available as:

10 mg Tablets: Each tablet contains 15.2 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 10 mg of tamoxifen.

20 mg Tablets: Each tablet contains 30.4 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 20 mg of tamoxifen.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually the OP is correct. If you take tamoxifen citrate the citrate accounts for approximately 34% of the weight. So 20mg of tamoxifen citrate is actually only ~13.2mg of tamoxifen.

If you have actual Nolvadex 20mg will provide you 20mg of tamoxifen plus 10.4mg of citrate.
I guess I am the one guilty of broscience

K

kafahmy

Awards
Nothing wrong with broscience man :)

so to sum this up

should I be running 30/30/15/15 (equivalent to 20/20/10/10) ?
Do I need to start stronger to speed up recovery (some suggested 40/20/20/10 or 40/20/10/10) I just want to keep strength and recover fast with minimal side effects

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing wrong with broscience man :)

so to sum this up

should I be running 30/30/15/15 (equivalent to 20/20/10/10) ?
Do I need to start stronger to speed up recovery (some suggested 40/20/20/10 or 40/20/10/10) I just want to keep strength and recover fast with minimal side effects
To be honest, 20/20/10/10 is how I see everyone dosing tamoxifen. Personally, I prefer clomid because it helps restore hpta quicker than nolva. Some people double dose the first few days as a "front load" but it isn't necessary imo

K

kafahmy

Awards
I've heard clomid is better than nolva from different sources.However,I also read that it may cause some depression .I was diagnosed with mild depression long time ago and it sucks so I don't want to risk it
can I stack nolva with any supplement to help restoring hpta quiker ? keep in mind I'll be stacking a test booster (probably Activate Extreme) with nolva

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard clomid is better than nolva from different sources.However,I also read that it may cause some depression .I was diagnosed with mild depression long time ago and it sucks so I don't want to risk it
can I stack nolva with any supplement to help restoring hpta quiker ? keep in mind I'll be stacking a test booster (probably Activate Extreme) with nolva
Daa is a great addition to your pct @ 3 grams a day. I recently used epic and dermastrength in my pct and kept all my weight and strength

Status
Not open for further replies.