SARMs

flexfit

flexfit

Awards
Ok, so I know that I have been posting question after question lol...

However, I have been doing a great deal of research on the multitude of SARMs available nowadays and find myself quite intrigued.

MK-677 (Ibutamoren)

LGD-4033

SR-9009

RAD-140

These are ones that I have not heard much about on the forums, but all look extremely promising in their own way.

I'm particularly interested in the MK-677 for it's GH stimulating properties...sounds like an excellent way to get the benefits of GH without spending a **** ton of money lol.

Equally enticing are SR-9009 and RAD-140, for their own unique properties.

Does anyone have experience with ANY of these compounds?

Thanks1

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Me again :)

MK-677 is a oral avaiable GHRP which acts as a (endogene) GH-Booster. 25mg/ed was tested in serveral studies. The intake was mosty before sleeping because of the high peaks and GH activity during the night. But also during the day the normal GH peaks were higher than normal. The younger you are the more sensefree MK-677 ist. While young persons (24 years old) have "only" a boost of 2-3x of their normal GH bandwidth eldery persons (elder than 39 years) had a benefit of 4-9x of their normal GH range. A problem is, that our body also has its security system - in case of the higher GH (somatropin) it's the somatostatine. It's only a question of time when the somatostatin increases that much that our "supplementation" with MK-677 is worthless. Therefore use Huperzine-A (100-200mcg every 5.5hours due to the half life) to inhibit the somatostatin. But be careful with the dosage: despite Huperzine-A is from nature it also has its toxicity effects in a higher dose range (dosages up to 500mcg are used exerimentally in therapy). Also it's sensless to run MK-677 over a long period of time. The reason is, that MK-677 is only a GH booster and looses its effect rapidly (already after a week the effect of MK-677 is not the same anymore like on the first intake). Pretty interesting stuff I will also use it soon.

LGD-4033 (now named VK-5211 due to selling from Ligand to Viking) is also interesting. More powerful than ostarine and has also an androgenic effect - which Ostarine doesn't has. LGD ist times more suppresive, so a proper PCT should be made (but also have a look on your bloodwork. If you stay low dose and the axis is not that suppressed you probable won't need SERM or only low dose).

SR-9009 is a very new component. It is a PPAR-alpha, whereas GW-501516 is a PPAR-delta. The effect is more or less the same but there is only one slight difference: PPAR-alpha have a better positive effect on tryglicerides and cholesterol values in blood than PPAR-delta (use google for more information, otherwise it will be too long). Me personally won't use it until it doesn't hit a Phase I status. A intake of a pre-clinical drug is not that clever. Even the dosage intake is unclear and the whole (side) effect profile. Furthermore, SR-9009 acts on the Rev-Erb alpha. The main problem is that rodents don't have this protein and with SR-9009 it will be activated over other pathways. What will happen to humans who have this protein? We don't know that and it's only a further risk.

Same with RAD140 with is a SERM. Also in pre-clinical studies and a huge risk to take it. The main difference of RAD140 and the other SARM is that it's the only SARM with is tested in combination with a AAS (testosterone propionate). The effects were that the anabolic effect of these two components togheter raised and the androgenic effect decreased - which are pretty interesting news. But it's only tested in mice and rats.

So personally, I wouldn't use SR-9009 and RAD140 until they don't hit the Phase I studies at least (in this case the components are in the first step more or less "safe" to test it on humans. But without guarantee that it will work, as always). The probably strongest stack without AAS and PH could be LGD-4033, S4, GW and MK-677 and in the PCT Tamox with low dose Ostarine as an anti-catabolic/anabolic compound.

S

Shorty89

Awards
Nice informative summary sanmarino but I'm pretty sure RAD140 has already been tested in monkeys.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Nice informative summary sanmarino but I'm pretty sure RAD140 has already been tested in monkeys.
Of course, your are right. In this study (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4018048/) RAD140 were also tested on monkeys (cynomolgous monkeys). But also monkeys have not the identical effects at all. Nevertheless, pre-clinical means pre-clinical. Better watch out and keep an eye on other users which are using it acutally. Maybe we can learn something about their experiment :D

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also it's sensless to run MK-677 over a long period of time. The reason is, that MK-677 is only a GH booster and looses its effect rapidly (already after a week the effect of MK-677 is not the same anymore like on the first intake). Pretty interesting stuff I will also use it soon
Sorry, but this is TOTALY wrong information about MK677.
There is no desensitization and some say it will lead to GH bleeding which is wrong too!
This is from one study:

"Results: A total of 416 patients completed treatment and assessments at 12 months. Administration of MK-677 25 mg resulted in a 60.1% increase in serum IGF-1 levels at 6 weeks and a 72.9% increase at 12 months"

Studies show nice increase of IGF1,GH and IGF-PB3 (binding protein which is needed to carry IGF1 to cell and activating receptor).

To make it even more effective, adding CJC (GHRH). It makes GH pulses stronger and it does increase GH pulses too

MK677is not worthless but it will not give any big gains. People are expecting to much from those stuff. If the main goal is bigger and stronger then AAS/DS/PH is the right choice.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Peptides were never designed to provide big gains, they were designed to amplify what you already have.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Danes: read the whole study carefully (http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.83.2.4551?ck=nck&). The longer you are taking MK-677 the less are the effects over the time period. In this study you can see that even after one week intake the GH-peaks are not anymore that high as at the first intake. Moreover, study these informations (http://www.google.com/patents/US7442706). You will see (the third picture from left) that a 12-month-intake of MK-677 is nearly identical with the baseline again (with some exeptions on the graph, partially the baseline is even higher than the GH of a 12-mont-intake).

A little quote: "Our body has its feedback systems to obtain its physiological levels. When a substance that modulates the endogenous distribution, it's always to be expected that this pushes the values only for a short time over the physiological values".

Therefore a long-term "supplementation" with MK-677 is not that effective (you can take exogenous HGH over a long period of time to have a constant level. With MK-677 that's not possible. With Huperzine-A you can probably prolong the effectiveness of MK-677, but also not for ever).

But yes I agree with you, there is no GH-bleed.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Peptides were never designed to provide big gains, they were designed to amplify what you already have.
But people are expecting lol.
my friend tried MK677 and here is what he reported:
-amazing increase in apetitte (MK677 is an oral ghrelin mimetic. Ghrelin is a "hunger hormone")
-amazing sleep (there are studies showing improvement of REM on MK677 . Up to 50%)
-his GF reported the skin looked much better. His face more fresh etc.she didnt know he was on MK677.(this part is due to GH increase and better sleep ofcourse).
-he was eating the same as before and he was leaner (studies show leaning effect on MK677)
-harder and more vascular/muscular

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes: read the whole study carefully (http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.83.2.4551?ck=nck&). The longer you are taking MK-677 the less are the effects over the time period. In this study you can see that even after one week intake the GH-peaks are not anymore that high as at the first intake. Moreover, study these informations (http://www.google.com/patents/US7442706). You will see (the third picture from left) that a 12-month-intake of MK-677 is nearly identical with the baseline again (with some exeptions on the graph, partially the baseline is even higher than the GH of a 12-mont-intake).

A little quote: "Our body has its feedback systems to obtain its physiological levels. When a substance that modulates the endogenous distribution, it's always to be expected that this pushes the values only for a short time over the physiological values".

Therefore a long-term "supplementation" with MK-677 is not that effective (you can take exogenous HGH over a long period of time to have a constant level. With MK-677 that's not possible. With Huperzine-A you can probably prolong the effectiveness of MK-677, but also not for ever).

But yes I agree with you, there is no GH-bleed.
All studies I gave seen , there is just one study showing a smaaaaaall decrease of IGF1 after 6 month usage.I mean its nothing to worry about. mk677 is well tolerated too even after 24 months of usage.

Like I wrote.
Results: A total of 416 patients completed treatment and assessments at 12 months. Administration of MK-677 25 mg resulted in a 60.1% increase in serum IGF-1 levels at 6 weeks and a 72.9% increase at 12 months.

This study showing more IGF1 after 12 months than 6 weeks.
And like I said, even if it has small desensitization after 6 months like one study had, the effect is still pretty good

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
But people are expecting lol.
my friend tried MK677 and here is what he reported:
-amazing increase in apetitte (MK677 is an oral*ghrelin mimetic. Ghrelin is a "hunger hormone")
-amazing sleep (there are studies showing improvement of REM on MK677 . Up to 50%)
-his GF reported the skin looked much better. His face more fresh etc.ahe didnt know he was on MK677.(this part is due to GH increase and better sleep ofcourse).
-he was eating the same as before and he was leaner (studies show leaning effect on MK677)
-harder and more vascular
Quite interesting, also looking for these benefits lol :) Yeah, it's a powerful stuff. Combined with an anabolic component probably a very nice add-on.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quite interesting, also looking for these benefits lol :) Yeah, it's a powerful stuff. Combined with an anabolic component probably a very nice add-on.
My buddy runs anabolic a alongside the cjc and ghrp6 and he is eating more but has gotten more hard and vascular. Pretty insane.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes it is not bad at all. For that price, is it worth it? It is not up to me to judge:) is MK677 better than an combination of GHRP2 and CJC? Ofcourde not. But its a nice add on to some anabolics and you take just one tab which is oraly effective. Dont need to inject:)

flexfit

flexfit

Awards
Me again :)

MK-677 is a oral avaiable GHRP which acts as a (endogene) GH-Booster. 25mg/ed was tested in serveral studies. The intake was mosty before sleeping because of the high peaks and GH activity during the night. But also during the day the normal GH peaks were higher than normal. The younger you are the more sensefree MK-677 ist. While young persons (24 years old) have "only" a boost of 2-3x of their normal GH bandwidth eldery persons (elder than 39 years) had a benefit of 4-9x of their normal GH range. A problem is, that our body also has its security system - in case of the higher GH (somatropin) it's the somatostatine. It's only a question of time when the somatostatin increases that much that our "supplementation" with MK-677 is worthless. Therefore use Huperzine-A (100-200mcg every 5.5hours due to the half life) to inhibit the somatostatin. But be careful with the dosage: despite Huperzine-A is from nature it also has its toxicity effects in a higher dose range (dosages up to 500mcg are used exerimentally in therapy). Also it's sensless to run MK-677 over a long period of time. The reason is, that MK-677 is only a GH booster and looses its effect rapidly (already after a week the effect of MK-677 is not the same anymore like on the first intake). Pretty interesting stuff I will also use it soon.

LGD-4033 (now named VK-5211 due to selling from Ligand to Viking) is also interesting. More powerful than ostarine and has also an androgenic effect - which Ostarine doesn't has. LGD ist times more suppresive, so a proper PCT should be made (but also have a look on your bloodwork. If you stay low dose and the axis is not that suppressed you probable won't need SERM or only low dose).

SR-9009 is a very new component. It is a PPAR-alpha, whereas GW-501516 is a PPAR-delta. The effect is more or less the same but there is only one slight difference: PPAR-alpha have a better positive effect on tryglicerides and cholesterol values in blood than PPAR-delta (use google for more information, otherwise it will be too long). Me personally won't use it until it doesn't hit a Phase I status. A intake of a pre-clinical drug is not that clever. Even the dosage intake is unclear and the whole (side) effect profile. Furthermore, SR-9009 acts on the Rev-Erb alpha. The main problem is that rodents don't have this protein and with SR-9009 it will be activated over other pathways. What will happen to humans who have this protein? We don't know that and it's only a further risk.

Same with RAD140 with is a SERM. Also in pre-clinical studies and a huge risk to take it. The main difference of RAD140 and the other SARM is that it's the only SARM with is tested in combination with a AAS (testosterone propionate). The effects were that the anabolic effect of these two components togheter raised and the androgenic effect decreased - which are pretty interesting news. But it's only tested in mice and rats.

So personally, I wouldn't use SR-9009 and RAD140 until they don't hit the Phase I studies at least (in this case the components are in the first step more or less "safe" to test it on humans. But without guarantee that it will work, as always). The probably strongest stack without AAS and PH could be LGD-4033, S4, GW and MK-677 and in the PCT Tamox with low dose Ostarine as an anti-catabolic/anabolic compound.
Damn Sanmarino lol...

Thank you for extrapolating to such a great extent!

So as interesting as they are, I will steer clear of SR-9009 and RAD140 until they are much further along in clinical trials.

The MK-677 has really peaked my interest, and I think that when dosing it with the Huperzine-A it could yield some pretty GH boosting results. Of course, and reading what you said about it's efficacy wearing off after a short while, it would seem that the best course of action would be to run it in shorter, higher dosed blasts rather than a continuous cycle.

The LGD-4033 sounds promising as well...but for a later run.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
You are welcome. Yes, MK-677 is also facinating me. In theory it sounds well. But what if you are running some weeks and then quit? I think tapering off (I mean deacresing the dosage round about the end of the cycle) would be useful. Preparing your body that there won't be a GH-booster anymore. Like T3. There you also should decrease the dosage and not stop at one day and there is no exogenous T3 anymore for the body.

The research chemical I got (no, I don't write about sources) is for exactly 50 days. For me optimal when I'm using 25mg per day. That is enough, trust me. Clearly, 50mg of MK-677 are more powerful. Also heard about numb fingers/hands at 50mg/ed but I'm honestly not sure if that will happen under MK-677 like on HGH. So MK-677 in combination with Huperzine-A should have an added effect. 25mg of MK-677 and an anabolic component like ostarine would be probably the perfect cycle for eldery people - but also for younger.

But please remind about the prolactine which also will increase. Not that much for serious side effects but good to know. To stay on the safer side Pramipexole also would be a useful (if it will be serious) tool. 0.125mg/ed or eod should be enough to keep the prolactine on a lower level (the aim is not to pressure it on 0 units).

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are welcome. Yes, MK-677 is also facinating me. In theory it sounds well. But what if you are running some weeks and then quit? I think tapering off (I mean deacresing the dosage round about the end of the cycle) would be useful. Preparing your body that there won't be a GH-booster anymore. Like T3. There you also should decrease the dosage and not stop at one day and there is no exogenous T3 anymore for the body.

The research chemical I got (no, I don't write about sources) is for exactly 50 days. For me optimal when I'm using 25mg per day. That is enough, trust me. Clearly, 50mg of MK-677 are more powerful. Also heard about numb fingers/hands at 50mg/ed but I'm honestly not sure if that will happen under MK-677 like on HGH. So MK-677 in combination with Huperzine-A should have an added effect. 25mg of MK-677 and an anabolic component like ostarine would be probably the perfect cycle for eldery people - but also for younger.

But please remind about the prolactine which also will increase. Not that much for serious side effects but good to know. To stay on the safer side Pramipexole also would be a useful (if it will be serious) tool. 0.125mg/ed or eod should be enough to keep the prolactine on a lower level (the aim is not to pressure it on 0 units).
25mg is more than enough:)
Prolactin and cortisol on 25mg is nothing to worry about

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Been doing research on Mk 677 and looks like a great addition to a stack for the growth benefits of fat loss and sleep, but does anyone have any info on if it affects organ growth like conventional GH?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been doing research on Mk 677 and looks like a great addition to a stack for the growth benefits of fat loss and sleep, but does anyone have any info on if it affects organ growth like conventional GH?
24 month study showing the stuff is well tolerated. Organ growth is from BIG doses HGH/IGF1

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I definitely woke up every morning with numb/tingly fingers and hands on mk 677, also had times during the day I would get numbing sensation in my hands. Sleep was also a lot deeper, woke up very well rested. Looking forward to researching this again soon!

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
yates84, very interesting. You only used 25mg per day? That effect must be huge. Also the regeneration must have been insane. Will use it with some SARM, will notice here some experienced if desired.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84, very interesting. You only used 25mg per day? That effect must be huge. Also the regeneration must have been insane. Will use it with some SARM, will notice here some experienced if desired.
Yes, I ran it at 25mg. Took it about 30 min prior to bed. Would be great to stack with something like osta or lgd

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys know about how Mk 677 will affect insulin resistance? I read a few things about it possibly causing diabetes etc if you consume high carbs with it, and the articles suggested a low carb diet. Is this something to only worry about with higher doses? I'm looking to run 25mg for a few months but I carb cycle with generally higher carbs

flexfit

flexfit

Awards
Has anyone heard anything about GW causing cell apoptosis?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you guys know about how Mk 677 will affect insulin resistance? I read a few things about it possibly causing diabetes etc if you consume high carbs with it, and the articles suggested a low carb diet. Is this something to only worry about with higher doses? I'm looking to run 25mg for a few months but I carb cycle with generally higher carbs
No one got diabetes even in 24 month study.
MK677 is amazing "starting" peptide (secretagogue) with minimal sides (almost none of 25mg. Lethargy and bloating can be seen but taking it before bed prevents lethargy and lowering sodium would help for bloating).

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My GW601516 came in today!

Super nervous to start it lol...I'm always freaked out when I start something new.

Going to take 10mg pre workout tonight.
I recommend you dose this in the am, will decrease the chances of insomnia

flexfit

flexfit

Awards
I recommend you dose this in the am, will decrease the chances of insomnia
Thanks for the heads up man.

Funny thing...about 30 minutes after I took it, I was pretty sleepy for roughly half an hour. Almost like I took a small dose of benadryl.

I'm going to stick to 10 mg for a week to see how I tolerate it...then move to 20mg...unless anyone has a better suggestion. For instance, if you feel that 10 mg is a waste at my weight (215).

flexfit

flexfit

Awards
I should note...

My endurance during sets seemed to be substantially increased.

Now, I'm going to chalk this up to placebo, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
10mg have a nice effect but 20mg of course more. My sweet spot is at 15mg. You will notice GW very fast (3-4 days). As yates84 said, if I were you I would take it in the morning. It has a half life of 24 hours so it will last very long. So after a couple of days you will reach with 10mg/ed a base line of 20mg in your body, with 15mg/ed the base line is 30mg.
Of course you can split in the morning and pre-workout (30-60min). It will give you a slight extra energy, personal opinion. Maybe it's also a mental factor.

It doesn't matter how big you are. PPAR act different then AAS so there will be no need to go over 20mg. I heard from a bodybuilder (who goes on contests) he won't go up over 10mg which already has a nice effect.

So, what have you concretely planned? If I'm still right, you are on TRT and S4 together with the new GW?

flexfit

flexfit

Awards
10mg have a nice effect but 20mg of course more. My sweet spot is at 15mg. You will notice GW very fast (3-4 days). As yates84 said, if I were you I would take it in the morning. It has a half life of 24 hours so it will last very long. So after a couple of days you will reach with 10mg/ed a base line of 20mg in your body, with 15mg/ed the base line is 30mg.
Of course you can split in the morning and pre-workout (30-60min). It will give you a slight extra energy, personal opinion. Maybe it's also a mental factor.

It doesn't matter how big you are. PPAR act different then AAS so there will be no need to go over 20mg. I heard from a bodybuilder (who goes on contests) he won't go up over 10mg which already has a nice effect.

So, what have you concretely planned? If I'm still right, you are on TRT and S4 together with the new GW?
Good info as usual man.

I will most likely bump it to 20 mg today.

While I of course like the endurance benefits of it, my main purpose for using it is aiding fat loss while dieting.

My plan right now is TRT, 20 mg GW, 50 mg S4 (5 on 2 off protocol).

I also ordered some LGD and Ostapure...however I feel that the Ostapure will be superfluous at this point. I may add the LGD when my calories get lower on the cut.

I would still very much like to add MK-667...I've just already spent too much money on this cycle lol.

Thoughts??

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good info as usual man.

I will most likely bump it to 20 mg today.

While I of course like the endurance benefits of it, my main purpose for using it is aiding fat loss while dieting.

My plan right now is TRT, 20 mg GW, 50 mg S4 (5 on 2 off protocol).

I also ordered some LGD and Ostapure...however I feel that the Ostapure will be superfluous at this point. I may add the LGD when my calories get lower on the cut.

I would still very much like to add MK-667...I've just already spent too much money on this cycle lol.

Thoughts??
Adding MK677 would be fantastic.its different "engine" so it works different from other things u are using.

flexfit

flexfit

Awards
Adding MK677 would be fantastic.its different "engine" so it works different from other things u are using.
Yea it is by far what I am most interested in. I may just suck it up and buy it lol.

I have always been very attracted to GH and it's secrelauges.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea it is by far what I am most interested in. I may just suck it up and buy it lol.

I have always been very attracted to GH and it's secrelauges.
Yes and actually those secretagogues (small peptides) are MUUUUUUCH safer. It just makes your own release more. You aee not shutting down your production

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes and actually those secretagogues (small peptides) are MUUUUUUCH safer. It just makes your own release more. You aee not shutting down your production
Do things like ghrp6 and cjc chase shut down at all?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do things like ghrp6 and cjc chase shut down at all?
Not at all . They just make your own body to release more :) a combination of GHRP-6 (which is GHRP/ GH secretagogue) and CJC (which is GHRH/peptide hormone) would be even better than running lets say just GHRP or GHRH.
Easiest way I can say is:
GHRP:
-Do release GH pulses
GHRH:
-Do release GH pulses
-Do release GH pulses and amplifty the Pulse/pulses

So with other words GHRP and GHRH for synergy effect.
So MK677 could be stacked with CJC to make it even more powerfull but for people who never tried peptides, MK677 would be a perfect start!

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Awesome info in this thread.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Read what Danes wrote. So if you want to stack these peptides you should have a GHRH+GHRP combo which would have a synergetic effect (e.g. 1+1=3). In case of the MK-677, it's a oral avaiable GHRP. Theoretically it would suffice to add a GHRH like CJC w/ or w/o DAC or Sermorelin for example.

EDIT: oh, Danes already wrote that... Yeah, MK-677 and CJC w/o DAC could be a nice little combination. But never have seen a log or something like that.

EDIT2: I correct the wrong part.

Last edited:
Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Read what Danes wrote. So if you want to stack these peptides you should have a GHRH+GHRP combo which would have a synergetic effect (e.g. 1+1=3). In case of the MK-677, it's a oral avaiable GHRH. Theoretically it would suffice to add a GHRP like GHRP-6, -2, Ipamorelin or Hexarelin. Just have a look on their side effect/effect profile.

EDIT: oh, Danes already wrote that... Yeah, MK-677 and CJC w/o DAC could be a nice little combination. But never have seen a log or something like that.

Well said! :)
Actually MK677 is more like GHRP since GHRP like GHRP-2 , GHRP-6,Ipamorelin and Hexarelin are GH secretagogues (GH secretagogues act as synthetic ghrelin mimetics.) And thats exactly what MK677 does too . MK677= GH secretatogue and ghrelin minetic

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Well said! :)
Actually MK677 is more like GHRP since GHRP like GHRP-2 , GHRP-6,Ipamorelin and Hexarelin are GH secretagogues (GH secretagogues act as synthetic ghrelin mimetics.) And thats exactly what MK677 does too . MK677= GH secretatogue and ghrelin minetic
Ahh crap.. Of COURSE MK-677 is a GHRP - I misspelled it, you are right, Danes. But I meant it right: MK-677 (GHRP) and a GHRH like Sermorelin or CJC w/o DAC (watch out for a CJC with DAC, it's not the same). Also a further advantage is the oral avaiability which lasts 24h long - I think two of the most important points :)

Normally, GHRH and GHRP should be taken serveral times during (!) the day. So, at least one GHRP is orally taken. But of course you don't have to. MK-677 alone is strong enough, with anabolic components even more potent.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahh crap.. Of COURSE MK-677 is a GHRP - I misspelled it, you are right, Danes. But I meant it right: MK-677 (GHRP) and a GHRH like Sermorelin or CJC w/o DAC (watch out for a CJC with DAC, it's not the same). Also a further advantage is the oral avaiability which lasts 24h long - I think two of the most important points :)

Normally, GHRH and GHRP should be taken serveral times during (!) the day. So, at least one GHRP is orally taken. But of course you don't have to. MK-677 alone is strong enough, with anabolic components even more potent.
I smell beautifull knowledge my friend :D

B

breakoutyear

Awards
Not at all . They just make your own body to release more :) a combination of GHRP-6 (which is GHRP/ GH secretagogue) and CJC (which is GHRH/peptide hormone) would be even better than running lets say just GHRP or GHRH.
Easiest way I can say is:
GHRP:
-Do release GH pulses
GHRH:
-Do release GH pulses
-Do release GH pulses and amplifty the Pulse/pulses

So with other words GHRP and GHRH for synergy effect.
So MK677 could be stacked with CJC to make it even more powerfull but for people who never tried peptides, MK677 would be a perfect start!
Wow that helps with repair growth and healing right? Could you message me some good sources or reliable sites to order from...really looking for high quality peps

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I know that I have been posting question after question lol...

However, I have been doing a great deal of research on the multitude of SARMs available nowadays and find myself quite intrigued.

MK-677 (Ibutamoren)

LGD-4033

SR-9009

RAD-140

These are ones that I have not heard much about on the forums, but all look extremely promising in their own way.

I'm particularly interested in the MK-677 for it's GH stimulating properties...sounds like an excellent way to get the benefits of GH without spending a **** ton of money lol.

Equally enticing are SR-9009 and RAD-140, for their own unique properties.

Does anyone have experience with ANY of these compounds?

Thanks1
MK 677 is no a SARM, but definitely an interesting compound for sure! I have great hopes on it or others made from it.

flexfit

flexfit

Awards
Day 2 on GW at 10 mg.

Pretty intense leg workout. Good endurance.

Got an annoying headache about half way through my workout. Seems to have subsided post workout after I got some carbs in me.

Not sure if the headache was because I've begun my diet or not...hopefully it is not a side effect of the compound.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
MK 677 is no a SARM, but definitely an interesting compound for sure! I have great hopes on it or others made from it.
how long could someone run MK 677? Looking to drop some coin to run it long side my LGD

C

CJNator

Awards
Day 2 on GW at 10 mg.

Pretty intense leg workout. Good endurance.

Got an annoying headache about half way through my workout. Seems to have subsided post workout after I got some carbs in me.

Not sure if the headache was because I've begun my diet or not...hopefully it is not a side effect of the compound.
I've started to do a low carb diet on that and LGD for a recomp and my head is pounding right now.

Edit: I started low carb i think the middle.of last week and this is my third week.

flexfit

flexfit

Awards
I've started to do a low carb diet on that and LGD for a recomp and my head is pounding right now.

Edit: I started low carb i think the middle.of last week and this is my third week.
Hmmm...

Hopefully it is not the GW.

I plan on adding the LGD once I lower my calories some more...have you noticed anything from the LGD yet?