• RockStar
  • Established
Alpha Mass 2 is 330 mg I think, there abouts

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finaflex 1-Andro if you can still find it. 90 pills per bottle @ 110mg per pill plus absorption enhancers.
Pretty sure it was the 1-Andro that was used in the recent university study.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'm happy with AMS @ 4 Tabs/Day. I didn't price shop though.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They all suck. Think about this the original 1ad was more anabolic before conversion than 1dhea(modern 1ad) and had a WAY WAY higher conversion rate. But people where taking that at minimum 800mgs up to 1500mgs orally. but most were taking 800mgs range in the injectable version. So you tell me how something with less conversion and less anabolic activity can be effective at 400mgs(which is higher than any product I've seen)?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I believe this is the 1-Andro (DHEA) study:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24381122

Additional info on the supposed health detriments:

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/articles/news-flash-recent-study-shows-1-andro-is-as-strong-as-testosterone-enathate/

There were some health issues with the study. First, I want to point out two flaws in the study; one is that they administered a second compound to the test group that decreased an enzyme in the liver that breaks the prohormone down. This prolongs the supplements life span in the blood and can increase liver stress from having to work harder to clear the supplement and its metabolites. The second problem is that both the tested and control groups were consuming the same diets.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People every 1dhea product have always been under dosed. Even at a gram it would be relatively weak. The reason behind this is it has to convert to 1ad(which conversion is low and unpredictable because it can also turn into many other things) and from 1ad to 1test{DHB( dihydroboldenone)}. This will never be affective pro-hormone IMO

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
People every 1dhea product have always been under dosed. Even at a gram it would be relatively weak. The reason behind this is it has to convert to 1ad(which conversion is low and unpredictable because it can also turn into many other things) and from 1ad to 1test{DHB( dihydroboldenone)}. This will never be affective pro-hormone IMO
Agreed

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can PA or someone with more knowledge pitch in.
Idk how to mention people in a post so if someone could do that for me i would appreciate it.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran og AM 6/9/9/12/12/15

Very apparant strength/endurance gains
Leaned out
Gained 9 lbs
Only side was hair shedding

That's not results? I think 3 caps = 30 mg of super 1-dhea (some ester.attached to it)
Low dose? Yes. Great absorption from their formulation? Hell yes.

I guess.the bioavailabilty of.these.compounds is.really low but.OG alpha mass.crushes it IMO

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran og AM 6/9/9/12/12/15

Very apparant strength/endurance gains
Leaned out
Gained 9 lbs
Only side was hair shedding

That's not results? I think 3 caps = 30 mg of super 1-dhea (some ester.attached to it)
Low dose? Yes. Great absorption from their formulation? Hell yes.

I guess.the bioavailabilty of.these.compounds is.really low but.OG alpha mass.crushes it IMO
Wasnt og alpha mass was real 1ad. I think v2 is when the switch due to ban

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forerunner labs not PP
Well that's good for you im glad you got gainz from it. However i will never spend my money on 1dhea or 4dhea or 19nordhea ever. That is just me personally .
I would rather spend the amount I would for the product and porper pct on ARA PA and -epi(like folidrone) for around the same price for all 3

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I finish an 8 week AMS cycle Wed. 500kcal deficit throughout and I'm up to +30lbs on Squat and Deadlift - at 48yo. Combined with the Double Blind study posted above, I don't see how anyone can say this stuff doesn't "work". Is it "as good", "effective", "cost effective", etc... as the pre-ban stuff - of course not. But it's legal, and non-toxic, which matters to me.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I finish an 8 week AMS cycle Wed. 500kcal deficit throughout and I'm up to +30lbs on Squat and Deadlift - at 48yo. Combined with the Double Blind study posted above, I don't see how anyone can say this stuff doesn't "work". Is it "as good", "effective", "cost effective", etc... as the pre-ban stuff - of course not. But it's legal, and non-toxic, which matters to me.
I'm calling you out on this one because there is no way ams stuff is effective. Their 4dhea has 20 mgs and using their math 14 mgs is orally bio available. So then that has to get converted to to 4ad which that conversion is about 50% being generous. So the you have 7mgs of 4ad to that has to be converted to test and even if that is 100% conversion, which it is not, you only have 7 Mg's of test. then you take a second dose so total of 14 mgs of test you produce 20-40 mgs a day so you are suppressing hpta for less testosterone than you would naturally produce. And if even all of it got converted you have 28mgs still in natural range(your natural test is more effective tho. why do you think people take minimum 300mgs of injectable test but more common 500mgs)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I doubled the the 1-DHEA to 4 tabs/day: 7AM/12PM/5PM/11PM, and 1.5x the 4-DHEA: 8AM/3PM/10PM. I don't know what to tell you - I have my weights logged from a 3-5rep microcycle on 11 Jan - and from a 1-3rep microcycle last week (I changed schemes shortly after the 11th) and Squat and Deads went up, up, up.

I'm no BioScientist, but I think Sublingual differs from just swallowing regular caps, but I don't really care - it works for me (or maybe placebo is making me stronger).

Then there is that Double Blind Placebo controlled study that everyone is ignoring. I don't mind being called out brother - though that hasn't happened since I was in high school...in 1982 :)

Love, peace, and hair grease

P.S. My age may have something to do with it as well.

P.P.S. Since I'm in my gym now, with my log book - I need to make a correction: The actual poundage increase was 20lbs, not 30 (was going off memory). In the notes section I have written: "Reps in the tank, add 5 next". So call it a 25lb increase.