ostarine bridge (ADVICE PLEASE)

Charliefit301

Charliefit301

Awards
Background info:
Last cycle was blackstone labs metha quad extreme. Finished with 12lbs gains w/ 8lbs kept after full PCT.

I'm looking to do a mild bridge between cycles. My next full cycle will be a contest prep cycle using injectables and orals. Goal for this bridge is to hopefully squeeze out a few more gains without using a harsh product, before jumping on real deal gear.

Layout for bridge:
Week 1-4
Ostarine@30mg per day
Week 5-8
Ostarine@30mg per day
Advance muscle science 1-AD, 4-AD, and Decavol at recommended dosage (2 caps per day each)
Week 9-12
Clomid@50mg per day
Blackstone labs anogenin@100mg per day
[email protected] per day

Proper cycle support will be used during and after throughout the cycle.

Any recommendations and advice are welcome. This is my first attempt at a cycle like this.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you would plan on going right into another cycle at the end of that pct?

Charliefit301

Charliefit301

Awards
Yes very shortly after I would start my contest prep cycle

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes very shortly after I would start my contest prep cycle
Well it's debatable. There is the argument that roller-coastering through cycle, pct, cycle then pct again in a short amount of time could be a negative. Whereas just running your Osta cycle right into your prep cycle would be one continuous run with a legit pct afterward could be better. I can't scientifically, or medically say which is better. From experience I can answer that I ran Osta for 7 weeks right into a 7 week high dosed DMZ cycle and that was great. Yeah I was shut the F down and had a legit pct plan in place to recover, so that was key.

Charliefit301

Charliefit301

Awards
I considered the short turn around like that between big cycles. What about extending the PCT after 9-12 w/ another 4 weeks of anogenin since it is non toxic and non hormonal. Should help me keep the majority of my gains made and allow my body to recover. does that make sense? Either way proper pct portocol is always taken

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I considered the short turn around like that between big cycles. What about extending the PCT after 9-12 w/ another 4 weeks of anogenin since it is non toxic and non hormonal. Should help me keep the majority of my gains made and allow my body to recover. does that make sense? Either way proper pct portocol is always taken
Check out epic and dermastrength, ran both of these my last pct and kept all my weight and strength. Best non hormonal products I have ever used

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Indeed!! Ep1c and DermaStrength would be a great run between your Osta pct and your prep cycle. Would actually start them in the pct and just continue them.

sunfood

Awards
From experience I can answer that I ran Osta for 7 weeks right into a 7 week high dosed DMZ cycle and that was great. Yeah I was shut the F down and had a legit pct plan in place to recover, so that was key.
Hi Dma,

I'm planning to run a similar cycle this fall: ostarine (20mg/d) 6.5 weeks, then right into 1-ad (330mg/d) + 4-ad (330mg/d) for 8 weeks. Does this cycle look ok?

For PCT, do you think Clomid 50/50/25/25 along with DAA and Exemestane is enough, or should I add Nolva as well? I'm curious because this cycle seems longer than people usually do.

Thanks.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Hi Dma,

I'm planning to run a similar cycle this fall: ostarine (20mg/d) 6.5 weeks, then right into 1-ad (330mg/d) + 4-ad (330mg/d) for 8 weeks. Does this cycle look ok?

For PCT, do you think Clomid 50/50/25/25 along with DAA and Exemestane is enough, or should I add Nolva as well? I'm curious because this cycle seems longer than people usually do.

Thanks.
Bump for this question. It seems good to me, but IDK for sure. I was thinking about doing the same thing, except with Osta at 15 mg for 4 weeks, and then LGD at 4 mg per day with the 1 and 4 Andros for 8 weeks

sunfood

Awards
Thanks man. I will give it a shot very soon. I guess for PCT I will add both Nolva and Clomid, just in case. Good luck with your cycle!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Exactly how long between this cycle and prep cycle? How long will prep be?