Problems with a longer pct? 6+ weeks?

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
Any opinions on the disadvantages with going a longer pct to ensure even more chances or recovery from the cycle? Say a 6 or 8 week pct? To get the natural hormone system running again.

Just got my 2 month post-pct bloods and I havent recovered to my normal test levels, half way there. I did 4 week Nolva and DAA for a Halo/dmz cycle. I thought maybe a longer pct would be more beneficial for recovery?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I pct'd for 6 weeks coming off my DMZ run. Didn't "feel" nearly recovered after 4.

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
No problem at all. Buy sine Clomid ASAP and run it at 25mg for 6-8 weeks no problem, longer if you want.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Imo I always like to run pct 6-12 weeks. pct to me should always be an amazing run just like running a cycle.

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
No problem at all. Buy sine Clomid ASAP and run it at 25mg for 6-8 weeks no problem, longer if you want.
I think that might be the way to go, gotta get some more help with kickstarting my hpta and from what ive read clomid is the better choice. Ill order some and run it at least 2 months im thinking. Do you think an AI like Arimidex (commonly used for those with low test levels to increase it) would help aswell?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe Aromasin is actually the better AI for boosting natural test production and raising LH.

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
Imo I always like to run pct 6-12 weeks. pct to me should always be an amazing run just like running a cycle.
Yeah i agree, on pct i felt great, libido was crazy, workouts were great aswell! Are your 6-12 week pcts for gear or can that include prohormones aswell? i think the minimum from now on will be 6 weeks for me, possibly 8 week pct's.

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
I believe Aromasin is actually the better AI for boosting natural test production and raising LH.
That is certainly correct, my only problem with exemestane is that is it suicidal, ive gotta look more into it but i definately think a clomid+aromasin combo could work awesome!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i agree, on pct i felt great, libido was crazy, workouts were great aswell! Are your 6-12 week pcts for gear or can that include prohormones aswell? i think the minimum from now on will be 6 weeks for me, possibly 8 week pct's.
Was speaking for ph but gear as well.

Yea min should be 6. Anything less is a risk on losing gains. I personally like 8-12 weeks

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
Was speaking for ph but gear as well.

Yea min should be 6. Anything less is a risk on losing gains. I personally like 8-12 weeks
Ok thanks just checking! Im looking to go into longer pct's more for the hpta recovery aspect > keeping the gains. As long as there is no harm in a longer pct then i might go 8 weeks aswell. For something like clomid, would doses be 50 for first 4 weeks and then 25 the last 4 weeks? So just split it like a normal 4 week pct?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
100% agree with this. Swapped from adex to exem and felt way better. I hit massive amounts of PRs in my pct and still continued to dry out.