22 too young for dbol?

mvg17

Awards
Hey guys, so I have read almost all the forums and book but always mixed views on dbol oral cycle and its safety for my age etc. can you guys help me with this? My stats are age 21 turning 22 in a month or two and been training for almost 4 years. Stats are
height:6'2
weight: 176 lbs
bf%: 5.5
it seems like it's impossible to get further development as a natty other than strength increments. And yess I do count my calories everyday and I like to do so but it seems like it has reached its peak and does not develop anymore past half year or so other than fat. So I read on a book that recommends pyramiding oral dbol with Nolva everyday just in case and then doing pct as well for 8 weeks. Would this be really detrimental for my because of my age? Yes I know a lot of water gain will happen but so what? You can't loose the muscle that you worked hard for unless you get really huge which can't happen with this cycle and would take years more hard work and dedication and need the support of steroids to keep them. So can you guys please help me out with deciding especially clarifying important points with the age factor. And what would you guys recommend for pct? cause as i have stated i am thinking nolvadex everyday with dbol (10mg) just in-case. And when done, i was considering
1st day: 60 mg
2-11: 40 mg
12-21: 20 mg

i would also like to know how much weight did you guys gain and how much were you able to keep? did you pct? did you workout as hard as possible while trying to be accurately as possible with calories? And my other question is for all is, would people who see me everyday take notice of this weight fluctuation and go like wtf is going on?And as for the occupation if you guys may ask, I am a med student. So I would appreciate if you guys let me know if this would or could affect my studying as well. Thx for taking your time to help, really appreciate it :)

And no i don't look small unless i wear a sweater....honestly i "stop" myself from eating. I love to eat, hence that's why i count the calories... from gaining extra fat, and i am pretty good at it. When i don't count, which i tried few times when i go back to my parents house, i gain around 2-3 kg in less than a week. And yeah that's my problem i started to go on this route to look "big". now i look shredded and beach ready, get asked for help on bodybuilding from everyone that meets me (unless i wear a sweater or longshirt, cause than i look small af ) maybe good for a natty model but... i don't like it and i don't want to get fat either for a lot of health reasons. Thus, as a natty you CANT be BIG and LEAN as in low bf not around 10-15%, its a fkin lie, you just cant. maybe 1 in a million and i still highly doubt it. Biggest things i am scared of in dbol cycle is: ruining natural test levels permanently (is it possible?), and my parents and friends saying wtf is going on (as in, does water weight come of ridiculously fast?), cause as a med student, i know they will judge me really harshly as i always advocate "health" first :p

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Life story much?

Here's the deal. If you want to go pro, then i would start hormone use at 18 years old. At 22, most of your development is over and if you want to get on gear then go for it. It's your decision, and you'll have to live with the ramifications. A few cycles isn't going to screw you over for the rest of your life. Run a cycle, do a PCT, then take a long break. Don't ever go off... and you'll be on TRT for a long time.

As a med student i would think you have the ability to research the endocrine system and understand more than the average joe. You can look up what happens to sgbh and endogenous hormone levels in the presence of exogenous hormones. You can look at the impact on the heart and other vital organs.

mvg17

Awards
Life story much?

Here's the deal. If you want to go pro, then i would start hormone use at 18 years old. At 22, most of your development is over and if you want to get on gear then go for it. It's your decision, and you'll have to live with the ramifications. A few cycles isn't going to screw you over for the rest of your life. Run a cycle, do a PCT, then take a long break. Don't ever go off... and you'll be on TRT for a long time.

As a med student i would think you have the ability to research the endocrine system and understand more than the average joe. You can look up what happens to sgbh and endogenous hormone levels in the presence of exogenous hormones. You can look at the impact on the heart and other vital organs.
is it possible for you to summarize key facts i may need to know as its the exam season and i really dont want to get too caught up with it atm. i would really appreciate it. And so according to what you said a 6-8 week dbol plus nolva cycle wont screw me off?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
22 year olds are gonna do what they wanna do. you've done you're research - time to make what u believe to be the right decision.

mvg17

Awards
22 year olds are gonna do what they wanna do. you've done you're research - time to make what u believe to be the right decision.
i did research but i am still confused i even skimmed over few legit books, but i would love to be convinced otherwise aswell as it will save me money etc. I dont want to ruin my whole life just for insignificant 2-3 lbs.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Simple: wait a couple more years and keep training/eating then hit it hard on your 24th bday!

That's a win-win IMO!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You won't "ruin your whole life" if u decide to cycle now. Run a proper pct and you'll be just fine. Don't forget an on cycle AI tho!

mvg17

Awards
You won't "ruin your whole life" if u decide to cycle now. Run a proper pct and you'll be just fine. Don't forget an on cycle AI tho!
can you please explain what you meant here? :D Sorry i am a newb on forums, what is "cycle AI" and why 24th birthday? And you said "its all good as long as you run proper PCT afterwards" so which one is it, its all good to do just "one" cycle?

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
can you please explain what you meant here? :D Sorry i am a newb on forums, what is "cycle AI" and why 24th birthday? And you said "its all good as long as you run proper PCT afterwards" so which one is it, its all good to do just "one" cycle?
What country are you from/studying medicine in?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On cycle Aromatase Inhibitor

If you don't know what that is/does and why u need it then don't cycle

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why 24? I dunno I just threw that out there

If you feel too young or are even questioning it so hard then youre not ready. Give it two years and then go for it!

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Are you getting fat when you eat more?
If not you need to eat more, not up the dose
Up the dose when you start gettign fat

/thread

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
smh. theres always risks involved with taking hormones. no one should ever be advised otherwise. its up to each individual to assess whether or not the pros are worth the possible cons, just because many of us choose to not stress over it doesnt mean theres not legitimate risks, its ignorant to say otherwise.

i think forums are a great resource for information, but op is looking for validation, a statement to justify his use, i dont think thats our place to say. so no, if you cant figure something like this yourself, and dont have the time to look into it, then dont do it.

Bigcheese1

Awards
22 is too young, you still have the potential to make great gains naturally. Eat more! Most who say they are eating, still aren't eating enough. I would never advise an oral only do to the extreme nature of which it shuts testosterone production down and you're trying to function without it. But I would keep lifting naturally and eat more, if you're still not growing, up the calories more. If you start gaining some fat, that's ok since gaining fat is an anabolic process as well. That's why there are bulking and cutting cycles in diets.

PRELUDEcris

PRELUDEcris

Awards
i think you need to do some more research before you starting taking PHs. I'm new to these forums as well but that doesn't mean i need to come here and be spoon fed from the more experienced guys around here. Do you google? because that's a start. You need to know about AI, SERM, PCT. You need to know the side effects as well to be able to tackle the situation if it does occur. You need to be ready. Im not trying to scare you or anything because its your choice and do what you want. Back in the day there was no internet or google or youtube, so people only learned about steroids and PHs from word of mouth or guessing on their bodies and seeing what works for them. Since we have access to information you can do your cycle more safely. PHs are not a magic pill or anything, you still need a good diet and train hard as you can for them to work and PH's still might not work depending on the person. Ive done epistane, dymethazine and currently on stenabol. All taken with proper AI and PCT and ive seen great results from the stenabol but the others not so much but that doesn't mean they don't work for other people and could even bad side effects for others. All im saying is do your research before you do anything. There is plenty of info out there on dosage and on cycle and off cycle therapy.