Dmz take 2.0

fordmandiesel

Awards
Well if you haven't figured it out ladies and gents this is my second dmz run this time I will be running dmz 2.0 at 2 caps a day that's 20mg dmz and 20mg msten per day, we will see how she goes!! today is day 7 I'm late on my log but this when the good stuff starts anyways! I will be aiming for 4000 cal a day and 180g protein carbs I go by feel, will be training using my modified version of Wendlers 5/3/1 powerlifting routien if you don't know what it is I suggest googling! I'll update as much as possible maybe even once a day

Supplements to date during cycle
Multi v
Cycle assist
Fish oil
Dmz 2.0

So far day 7 starting to feel aggression and endurance in the gym going up, libido is up for the time being later today will be a back day I'll post some numbers asap!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
2 things.
1. That product is shnity in the aspect of dosing, most ppl run dmz at 40-60 a day but you would never wanna run msten that high. So most if not all your gains are coming from the sten.

2. How are you gonna get 4000 cal going by feel, not gonna happen.
180 gm of protein is only 720 cals.
Theres no way your gonna figure out the remaining 3280 cals going by feel. Spend a couple days writing down everything you eat. This will give you a better idea of where your at. 4000 cal is a lot more then ppl think.

Contopaxi

Contopaxi

Awards
How's the lethargy ?
Any at all?

Just wondering because you aren't using a test base and I'll be starting my cycle in a week. ( only halo though )

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for gains!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also to op, how you like 5/3/1, was thinking about giving it a try as apposed to my normal push/pull type training

PatMcGroin

Awards
Hes 175 lbs- 20mg DMZ should be sufficient to gain about 3-4 lbs lean mass I'd say.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats your take on 20 mg of dmz contributing to the gains.
Personally, I would add more dmz but a lot of people make good gains on just sdmz2.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. And tracking calories/macros is the real key to success, no matter the goal.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
2 things.
1. That product is shnity in the aspect of dosing, most ppl run dmz at 40-60 a day but you would never wanna run msten that high. So most if not all your gains are coming from the sten.
Kinda of confused on your statement above . . .

Are you saying that he shouldn't stack the DMZ 2.0 with MSten, and just take MSten?

Or are you saying that he should lower his daily MSten dose and increase his daily DMZ 2.0 dose?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kinda of confused on your statement above . . .

Are you saying that he shouldn't stack the DMZ 2.0 with MSten, and just take MSten?

Or are you saying that he should lower his daily MSten dose and increase his daily DMZ 2.0 dose?
He is saying that the msten dose is good but the dmz dose is low

fordmandiesel

Awards
I'll figure out the dosages after my second week and determine weather to add more dmz I have it readily available I've gained 15 lbs on 30mg of straight dmz a couple years back got to 190 floated around 180-185 for a while once off so I'll see as I go and determine what I need to do, as far as lethargy goes I thought about using a test base but decided not to, it didn't kick in till about the 4th week of My last cycle and Was still bearable

fordmandiesel

Awards
Im not to farmiliar with msten is 30mg to much if I were to do 3 caps a day?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is the top end of dosing for Msten. But that doesn't mean it's not ok. That's how I would run it.

fordmandiesel

Awards
Also to op, how you like 5/3/1, was thinking about giving it a try as apposed to my normal push/pull type training
I love it I used the % of Max rep thing for a while but eventually just ended up using the 4 day routein and deciding my own weights, I work 14 hours a day manual labor so lifting the same numbers doesn't happen consistently somedays I'm more tired then others and the power just isbt there

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
borat-Squat.jpg

Present and accounted for!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wouldnt start out at thirty mg of msten. I would start lower and then increase if its going good. you dont want to over do it.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
I wouldnt start out at thirty mg of msten. I would start lower and then increase if its going good. you dont want to over do it.
So if one was to take Super DMZ 3.0 - start with the recommended daily dose and, if things go well, up from there?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would say you could try that if you feel you're ready. Just make sure you have all the proper on cycle support and a good serm for pct. Super dmz 3.0 is dmx, msten, and alpha -1 all at 10mg per cap. So maybe even start at one or two caps and run it that way.
read the info on it here at Strong supplement shop. Its discontinued but the info is good.
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/super-dmz-rx-3-0-by-ironmaglabs

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree that starting at 30 is not a good idea. Just because I would doesn't mean everybody should LOL!!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. And tracking calories/macros is the real key to success, no matter the goal.
Strong advice here, its about discipline

I struggle with this tbh. I aim for 3700 Cal a day and often times its more food than I realize.... its often hard to meet with a clean diet!

fordmandiesel

Awards
Agree that starting at 30 is not a good idea. Just because I would doesn't mean everybody should LOL!!!
Haha yea I'm going to stick with the 20mg and see what the msten does with it being my first time with that compound but I'm getting a pump just un tieing my work boots over here so far I'm enjoying today

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol @ a pump just untying work boots!

fordmandiesel

Awards
When I say go by feel, if I'm loosing power in gym I up my carbs and calories but I pay attention to my gut if my abs are non existent then I cut back a bit, I don't stop at 180g of protein, I'm a thin person hard gainer to begin with, 3000 calories a day is average for me off cycle not to concerned about clean eating but I don't eat trash, an average day for me would be 2 tuna sandwiches for breakfast, 4 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on wheat bread in between all my main meals, my lunch and dinner meals consist of 12 oz of any meat with a cup and a half of brown rice with a side salad with an olive oil based dressing sometimes a cup of yogurt for dessert maybe some avocados in my salad if I have them and I usually smash a few handfuls of almonds throughout the day along with a banana, glass of milk with my dinner, protein shake after my workout usually with milk,blueberries, banana sometimes a scoop of ice cream or something

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I say go by feel, if I'm loosing power in gym I up my carbs and calories but I pay attention to my gut if my abs are non existent then I cut back a bit, I don't stop at 180g of protein, I'm a thin person hard gainer to begin with, 3000 calories a day is average for me off cycle not to concerned about clean eating but I don't eat trash, an average day for me would be 2 tuna sandwiches for breakfast, 4 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on wheat bread in between all my main meals, my lunch and dinner meals consist of 12 oz of any meat with a cup and a half of brown rice with a side salad with an olive oil based dressing sometimes a cup of yogurt for dessert maybe some avocados in my salad if I have them and I usually smash a few handfuls of almonds throughout the day along with a banana, glass of milk with my dinner, protein shake after my workout usually with milk,blueberries, banana sometimes a scoop of ice cream or something
Looks solid. I rely heavily on milk and peanut butter to bulk, only way I can cram over 4000 cals in my face

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Pbj and milk is no joke lol when i first got serious about lifting i went from 155-180 in 3 months on nothing but pbjs milk and creatine. Milk and squats routine and a pbj between each meal. Its the perfect recipe for size strength and the bubble guts lol.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pbj and milk is no joke lol when i first got serious about lifting i went from 155-180 in 3 months on nothing but pbjs milk and creatine. Milk and squats routine and a pbj between each meal. Its the perfect recipe for size strength and the bubble guts lol.
I just eat it right out of the jar with a spoon, tastes like gains

fordmandiesel

Awards
Today is day 8 leg day I usually do one main exercise which would be squats, and 3 accessory lifts, my squat is the same 185x5 reps hopefully I can break 200 on this cycle, legs are my weakest point, chest grows shoulders and back grow great legs not so lucky, my other lifts are lunges/ leg press and calf raises, usually 5 sets of each not counting 2 warm up sets, energy is up mood is good no bad side effects as of yet weight is up 3lbs to 177 since start up, and def more vascular haven't taken any measurements no real size gain yet just from the mirror but we'll give it a few more days hopefully itl kick in more

fordmandiesel

Awards
Am still contemplating adding more dmz you think I should wait till after my 3rd week to decide???I'm thinking my dmz 2.0 will end after 4th week and maybe carry on just dmz for an extra week

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much extra dmz do u have?

fordmandiesel

Awards
Run dmz weeks 5/6 at 40 if its solo
That's what I'm thinking, I mean today will be day 9 so it's still early I might be jumping the gun thinking about it, I don't have dmz but there's a nutrition store up the street a friend works there says he has plenty

fordmandiesel

Awards
Last I ran extreme dmz from AT it was in 16mg caps ran 2 a day so 32 mg and it worked sweet 40 sounds like s promising week 5 possibly 6

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Looks like a fun run! Might I suggest some Tudca! Them is some toxic compounds together I reckon

fordmandiesel

Awards
Today was chest day this morning had a great workout got my highest dumbbell flat bench numbers today 100lb Dumbbells for 4 reps I'm pretty excited followed that up with some incline barbell that was up a bit but not much, then I did flys and dips to finish off my workout and burn out the chest all in all I'm happy about the workout feel really good and swollen no negative side effects to write about hopefully it will stay that way!

fordmandiesel

Awards
Looks like a fun run! Might I suggest some Tudca! Them is some toxic compounds together I reckon
So far so good I think! Haha just stay tuned! It's funny you say that I've never heard of Tudca until I came to this site and when I asked a friend who works at a nutrition store (he's owned it for 6 years) he has very good knowledge and is very succesful with business and many cycles oral and injection, I asked him about tudca and he says wtf is that?? Haha, so I'm not sure about it, I've had good results with just milk thistle

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far so good I think! Haha just stay tuned! It's funny you say that I've never heard of Tudca until I came to this site and when I asked a friend who works at a nutrition store (he's owned it for 6 years) he has very good knowledge and is very succesful with business and many cycles oral and injection, I asked him about tudca and he says wtf is that?? Haha, so I'm not sure about it, I've had good results with just milk thistle
Read up on tudca, it is a truly amazing compound. I run it with anything harsh

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how about adding some DERMACRINE as a test base?

fordmandiesel

Awards
Today is day 10 kind of a half assed rest day, i still went to the gym and did some high rep lifts for bis and tris just because i didnt really want a rest day when i woke up this morning, my energy is up feel great pumps felt huge veins bulging was a great workout........ill check out the tudca some more ive read good things but no one i know has any experience with it. As far as running a test base goes to be honest i feel great, if i run into a sex drive or lethargy issue i will add something in but for right now i think im going to ride this one out! my last dmz cycle i had a girl friend at the time and there was no issues so i dont think i got shut down all the way, but we shal see what happens

fordmandiesel

Awards
Still going strong ive had a hard time getting on to log works been a real pain this week but I've made it to the gym for some late night lifting still and I can say aggression is way up, energy up, sex drive up, only complaint have is I started getting headaches every now and tgen the past couple of days I'm trying to up my water intake and see if that helps, today is day 15 starting week 3 so the real gains in sure are starting I'm up 6lbs lifts have increased I've broken my PR I was going for with dumbbell flat bench at 100 per arm so I'm pretty pumped about that can't wait to see what's in store for the next cpl weeks!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still going strong ive had a hard time getting on to log works been a real pain this week but I've made it to the gym for some late night lifting still and I can say aggression is way up, energy up, sex drive up, only complaint have is I started getting headaches every now and tgen the past couple of days I'm trying to up my water intake and see if that helps, today is day 15 starting week 3 so the real gains in sure are starting I'm up 6lbs lifts have increased I've broken my PR I was going for with dumbbell flat bench at 100 per arm so I'm pretty pumped about that can't wait to see what's in store for the next cpl weeks!
Oh I know what's in store the next couple weeks!!

PatMcGroin

Awards
DMZ makes my dick stand at attention all day- feel like Im 18 again, fawkin love it. Anyhow, I'm on same cycle currently but 1000mg Stano on top. Probably the best run I've ever had in regards to pure lean mass. Getting vascular as all fawk. Good luck brother.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you sure it's the DMZ making you stand at attention and not the Stano? Just seems to be the opposite of what most people experience, me included. It didn't make it not work, just didn't care to use it!!