3w tr1umph into 4w super dmz 3.0

modmustang97g

Awards
Picked up a super dmz 3.0 stack with pct and liver support last week. Since I cut my last tr1umph cycle short, im thinking i'll finish out my 15 days worth of tr1umph at 60mg a day and then bridge to the recomended dose of dmz. Should be 7 weeks on cycle and whatever the pct length is. Ill also have some nolva on hand just in case. Diet will be at maintenance, pretty clean macros. Ill also be finishing my last week of clen and t3 the first week. I can post the dmz stack if anyone wants to see it.

Thoughts?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd finish with triumph personally - why'd u run the last cycle short?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The real question is what do you mean by ( picked up pct and liver support) then you said ( have nolva just in case). there is no just in case, nolva is your pct. Nothing over the counter is going to work as pct without the serm.

modmustang97g

Awards
Thanks for the tips on PCT. I thought the AD-3 pct was enough. Ill use the serm then. I cut the triumph short because I wasnt seeing many results, but I think i just under dosed. 40mg at 247lbs wasn't enough.

Why finish with the triumph instead of starting?

PatMcGroin

Awards
Im running the same right now- finishing with Triumph, DMZ kicks in quick- so run the DMZ as a kickstart to the Triumph.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im running the same right now- finishing with Triumph, DMZ kicks in quick- so run the DMZ as a kickstart to the Triumph.
Exactly for this reason. Msten and DMZ kick in fast and you want them at the front end of your cycle. Finish with the Triumph to harden up.

PatMcGroin

Awards
Exactly for this reason. Msten and DMZ kick in fast and you want them at the front end of your cycle. Finish with the Triumph to harden up.
DMA- I'm running Stano with DMZ right now- 800mg Stano, 30mg DMZ (on 11th/12th day) Planning on running the DMZ for 4 weeks, so incorporating the Triumph into week 4, simultaneously with DMZ. Really not a fan of stacking two methyls, but for a week I will. Then finish with 1000mg Stano for the last 3-4 weeks with just Triumph. Sound good to you?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established