Crispycrowns DMZ+4 Andro Recomp!!!

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
So its been about 2 years since I've taken anabolics and am feeling like its time to get back to it :banana:

The Cycle:D

Super DMZ 2.0 - 2/2/2/2 (One cap AM, One PM)

4 Andro RX - 5/5/5/5 (2 AM, 3 PM)

Liver support (General Milk thistle, etc.etc.)
Liv 52

PCT

Tamox - 20/20/10/10
Ostar1ne - 15/10/10/5
Liver Support
Liv 52

Support Supps

Rhodiola for mood
Glucosamine
Taurine
Creatine
Multi-Vitamin
Potassium

Goals!
This is a recomp- Will be eating clean 2600-2800 calories daily
40/40/20 macro split (40 carbs/40 protein/20 fat)

Can post Diet if anyone is interested

Beyond gaining muscle and losing fat I have some training goals- This will be all about functionality and restoring the trouble areas

I have an over active TFL and need to work on growing my gluts to start catching more of my leg motions in glutes rather than TFL- Going to train Glutes 2-3 X per week

My External rotators are weak and need some work to fight my internal rotation of my chest/shoulders/ etc. will be doing lots of low rows/ pulls/ and pull ups with emphasis on external rotation

And last but not least Obliques! need to up my size in my obliques to create more definition on the edges of my abdominals

IF all goes well i should not only leave this cycle feeling swole as hell but more functional and proportioned as well

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not a fan of osta in PCT but 15 is DEFINITELY too high. 5-10mg is the normal dose and I would be wary of running even 10mg.

I would also consider throwing in DAA and Reduce XT into your PCT.

Besides that looks good. Super DMZ 2.0 is some strong ****, you are definitely gonna have an epic recomp with those cals.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
I am not a fan of osta in PCT but 15 is DEFINITELY too high. 5-10mg is the normal dose and I would be wary of running even 10mg.

I would also consider throwing in DAA and Reduce XT into your PCT.

Besides that looks good. Super DMZ 2.0 is some strong ****, you are definitely gonna have an epic recomp with those cals.
Yeah I'm getting that a lot. Might cut it or just do like 5/5/0/0

Prob is I've got a new bottle of ostarine and don't wanna waste it lol any ideas?

hide83

Awards
Yeah I'm getting that a lot. Might cut it or just do like 5/5/0/0 Prob is I've got a new bottle of ostarine and don't wanna waste it lol any ideas?
Use it as a bridge into your next cycle. That's my plan. 20 mg a day for 6 weeks and then jump straight into a dmz/tren cycle.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
If you're debating ostarine check this!

Got a minor chest congestion going on so delayed the dmz and 4 andro.

Still working out light but decided why not try the ostarine while I wait?

Dosed at 25 every day the past week went from 166 to 171. I think a good chunk is glycogen stores filling as I've been cutting the past 3+ months and my body is primed for those extra calories.

Things to note
libido- Way up! Been having regular stiffys all week. A lot of people complain about osta and libido but can attest it's been great!

Blood pressure- def notice BP sides. Was 138/78 the other day.

Gains- up about 4 lbs ( 2 of which is prob glycogen) regardless great for a week.

Muscles seem fuller and feel stronger and more vascular.

Sleep- notice some trouble sleeping but nothing a little z quil hasn't fixed

All around a thumbs up to osta
Starting the ph soon >:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
crispycrown Supplement Logs 45