Halo-Plex Cycle Help!

Jojj34

Awards
Hi! Im about to run a Halo-plex cycle looking like this: V.1 50mg Halo-Plex V.2 75mg V.3 50mg V.4 50mg then tapper of to 25mg PCT starting the day after last Halo-Plex Lecheek AD-3 2caps before sleep for 30 days This combined with DAA everyday and maybe a Tribilus compound every day. Please some feedback on this. I have run real AAS before, Deca+test, winny only 5 times at least, clebuterol. Back then (12 years ago) we didnt use any Nolva,clomid or HCG just tappered of. Would this work with PH/DS as well? My balls did shrink a little bit after the Deca+test cycle but no problems I have had two kids after that ;) Please give an old Guy some tips! BR GM38

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I belive halo plexx has the same ingredient as hdrol .to actually get some nice gains i would go 6 weeks .I would not tapper it down to 25mg .
I would highly recommended a serm:nolva or clomid

You could maybe do something like this:

this is my sweet spot be 50/75/75/75/75/75

or 50/50/75/75/100/100

I'm going to start my haloextreme cycle in about 2 months

I'm 35 and yes back then around 14 years ago I've never heard of pct..I actually took a cycle of test and I remember I didn't tapper down or pct jeje but then again my body lost most of its gains :(

Jojj34

Awards
Hi!
And thank you for the reply.
I have read alot and I think you are right. I Will 75mg and maybe extend the cycle to 6 weeks. I will try to get some Nolva it is a little bit difficult just to by that from someone they always want to sell more stuff ;), if not i Will go with the otc pct I got.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi!
And thank you for the reply.
I have read alot and I think you are right. I Will 75mg and maybe extend the cycle to 6 weeks. I will try to get some Nolva it is a little bit difficult just to by that from someone they always want to sell more stuff ;), if not i Will go with the otc pct I got.
Find a way to get a serm before you start the cycle. You need a serm, otc pct products are a good addition to a serm, not good solo

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
50 is enough to start at. You may need more. Definitely do at least 6 weeks. I've made gains at 25 mgs before, but if the whole cycle was 25 it needs to be more like 8 weeks and don't expect anything more than slow, consistent increases.

Jojj34

Awards
Thanks guys! I might sell it and do the stuff Im used to instead;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ninjo Anabolics 11
35 and Older 4
Supplements 2
traumarn Cycle Logs 3
Cycle Logs 0