Hdrol dosing

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
About to start my second ph cycle. My last cycle I ran epistane for 6 weeks and no sides during pct. I'm not as familiar with h drol but how would you dose how long would you run it?

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
I would run it 6 weeks work up to 100mgs/day.
Make sure you have a SERM for pct

PatMcGroin

Awards
You look like a big dude- 100 for 6 weeks. Don't go any less or its a waste. If limited supply, you could go 75 first 10 days.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im probably gonna get disagreed with but with ph like hdrol that take 2-3 weeks to kick in, i like to start low and increase dose leading up to the kick in point. I feel like if i went 100 for the first 2 weeks id be wasting cus you dont really see much those 2 weeks.
Id go 50/75/100 and continue at 100 till the cycle ends.
Thats just my preference, not saying it is the best or right way.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
I did 50/75/75/75/100/100 and saw no benefit to going to 100. Experiment with it. Everyone is different my friend. Good luck.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
I did 50/75/75/75/100/100 and saw no benefit to going to 100. Experiment with it. Everyone is different my friend. Good luck.
Lots of good info in here, and you do kind of need to go by feel. IMO if you have run other cycles or are 200lbs+ ramping up to 100 is the way to go as long as the sides are not bad.

I am on mbol right now and 100 is treating me great, but I admit 75mg was nice once it kicked in. Took about 10 days to feel anything that's why I suggested 6 week cycle not 4

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two bottles gets you 50/75/75/75/75/75

Be sure to have an AI (exemestane) on hand BEFORE your cycle begins. Don't slack on this, spend the extra few bucks.

My nips lit the F up in my second week of halo. Burning, tingling, etc. Exemestane put an abrupt halt to that thank goodness.

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
Two bottles gets you 50/75/75/75/75/75 Be sure to have an AI (exemestane) on hand BEFORE your cycle begins. Don't slack on this, spend the extra few bucks. My nips lit the F up in my second week of halo. Burning, tingling, etc. Exemestane put an abrupt halt to that thank goodness.
I was planning to do 2 weeks of cycle assist before starting h drol

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was planning to do 2 weeks of cycle assist before starting h drol
Won't hurt, and that's mainly due to the Hawthorne berry. 1 week would be acceptable to help you conserve product.

Cycle assist has no bearing on anything else I mentioned however, but is wise to run on cycle.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't bank on erase pro to help u deal with estro sides while on cycle either.

Exemestane is what you want.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If its your first run 50/75/75/75/75/75 will suffice. Assuming your tablets are 25 mg.

Many dudes say bumping to 100/125 had no more effect on growth but only sides. I think most agree 75 is the sweet spot.

Enjoy brother. Eat right and lift hard that halo will so the rest!

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If its your first run 50/75/75/75/75/75 will suffice. Assuming your tablets are 25 mg.

Many dudes say bumping to 100/125 had no more effect on growth but only sides. I think most agree 75 is the sweet spot.

Enjoy brother. Eat right and lift hard that halo will so the rest!

yes sir I did a hdrol cycle before and 75 mg was the sweet spot for me I tried 100mg for a week and all I felt were the sides but then again everybody's defrent .my friend did 100mg and he had no problem

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
Awesome what about dosing times during the day?

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Most split their dose to keep blood levels stable.

You could do 25 am/ 25 pre workout/25pm or 50 am/25pm if you are at 75. While at 50 I do 25am/25pm. Even if you go to 100mg no need to dose more than 2-3 times per day IMO

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Simewave nailed it

Don't over think it, twice per day call it good.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Ran hdrol at 100-125 for 6 weeks and then again more recently at 50 for 6 weeks and an additional 2 weeks at 25.

Want to know the difference between the two cycles? I got back pumps on the former. Besides that, identical. Also, hdrol kicks in for me by day 5. I would not necessarily expect the same results, but my point is that 50 may be more than enough for u.

WorkingClass

WorkingClass

Awards
I agree with darsh89. My first Hdrol run I didnt ramp till the last 2/6 weeks from 50-75. Got GREAT results. Ran another at 50/75/75/75/75/75 with even better results. So, on the third cycle ran up to 100 i believe and the results were no better, but back pumps were TERRIBLE no matter what I did. Ran a 4th cycle ramping up to 75 again and had the same great results, with virtually zero sides. The idea is to get the most out of the least IMO. Good luck!

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could also pick up some taurine .it helped me a little with my back bumps when I was in my mdrol Cycle

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 24
EggzNDsuch Anabolics 4
Anabolics 21
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 33