Got sick for 2 weeks during PCT, am I screwed?!

osubucks

Awards
So as of tomorrow I will be finished with 3 weeks of pct after a test e cycle. Got sick with something and was only able to lift a couple times over the past two weeks and yesterday was the first day I lifted and actually feel better. But over the two weeks I still got my diet in for the most part but couldn't lift and just slept but I still lost 3-4 pounds and when I look at myself and flex I just look soft and my muscles I can feel are like half the size. Is this just mental and the usual result of getting sick and not being able to workout/pump my muscles up from the usual 5-6 days a week? Or should I be able to get back to a similar condition I was at prior to getting sick

PatMcGroin

Awards
I got sick once coming off a DMZ cycle, for only 3 days- and I lost 8 pounds in that week. Never got the weight back, but it is common to loose gains after cycle anyhow. If you keep 75%, I'd say your doing a damn good job.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So as of tomorrow I will be finished with 3 weeks of pct after a test e cycle. Got sick with something and was only able to lift a couple times over the past two weeks and yesterday was the first day I lifted and actually feel better. But over the two weeks I still got my diet in for the most part but couldn't lift and just slept but I still lost 3-4 pounds and when I look at myself and flex I just look soft and my muscles I can feel are like half the size. Is this just mental and the usual result of getting sick and not being able to workout/pump my muscles up from the usual 5-6 days a week? Or should I be able to get back to a similar condition I was at prior to getting sick
Most of what you lost was proabaly just glycogen and water. After a cycle its inevitable that you will lose some weight as your body just can't maintain the supraphysiological levels it did on cycle. You can't expect to get that level of fullness and pump for the same reasons. As long as you ate well, you wont wither away in a few days.so just get back to it. Not being able to lift will have also contributed to the flatness/soft feeling as your body wont have needed to fill and even overfill glycogen as well.