Thoughts on Super DMZ ??

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Hello:

I have been giving a lot of thought to trying my first ever anabolic cycle - which, for my own reasons, I would prefer to be oral rather than injectible. I have been lifting for many years and - while I have been able to grow a bit - I've never really achieved the kind of size/gains I would otherwise like to.

I am not interested in competing - so I'm not looking to try to reach "super human Mr.Olympia" size. I'm simply much more interested in seeing what I might be able to achieve - personally - trying an (orals) anabolic cycle.

A bit about me - (for what it's worth) . . .
- I am a fit/active 45 y/o, 215 lb, 5'9 male.
- Current max bench - 325 lb
- Current max deadlift - 315 lb

Someone recently recommended that I try a cycle of the ph, "Super DMZ." I've been trying to do my due diligence (Google) research, but I was hoping to get some first-hand thoughts, insight, experience and/or advice from those of you who may have used this anabolic supplement.

I appreciate any info/insight you can provide.

:cheers:

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello:

I have been giving a lot of thought to trying my first ever anabolic cycle - which, for my own reasons, I would prefer to be oral rather than injectible. I have been lifting for many years and - while I have been able to grow a bit - I've never really achieved the kind of size/gains I would otherwise like to.

I am not interested in competing - so I'm not looking to try to reach "super human Mr.Olympia" size. I'm simply much more interested in seeing what I might be able to achieve - personally - trying an (orals) anabolic cycle.

A bit about me - (for what it's worth) . . .
- I am a fit/active 45 y/o, 215 lb, 5'9 male.
- Current max bench - 325 lb
- Current max deadlift - 315 lb

Someone recently recommended that I try a cycle of the ph, "Super DMZ." I've been trying to do my due diligence (Google) research, but I was hoping to get some first-hand thoughts, insight, experience and/or advice from those of you who may have used this anabolic supplement.

I appreciate any info/insight you can provide.

:cheers:
This is a 2 methylated prohormone stack. You might be better off trying a single compound for your first cycle. You have a lot of research to do, there is a lot to understand before taking something like this

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
^ I assume you mean concurrent and post-cycle therapy - to protect my liver?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ I assume you mean concurrent and post-cycle therapy - to protect my liver?
There is a lot more to it than that my friend. Have you considered taking something like ostarine to get your feet wet? Do a little more research and try to put together a complete cycle with all your support supps and dosing times and the guys here will be more than happy to critique your cycle. You need a serm for pct and an ai in case of estrogen sides. Check out the ph logs in the cycle section, they will give you an idea of what you are looking for

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't run this compound as my first PH.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about a SARM ??
That is the first thing I suggested, ostarine. This can still cause gyno and needs the proper pct. It would definitely be a better option for a first cycle, check out some different ostarine logs and see how they have them set up and how it worked for them

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
That is the first thing I suggested, ostarine. This can still cause gyno and needs the proper pct. It would definitely be a better option for a first cycle, check out some different ostarine logs and see how they have them set up and how it worked for them
Researching this now ... Thanks.

So is ostarine considered a good SARM for mass building or cutting?
I'm seeing people commenting that it's better suited fro a cutting cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Researching this now ... Thanks.

So is ostarine considered a good SARM for mass building or cutting?
I'm seeing people commenting that it's better suited fro a cutting cycle.
It is, but you can bulk on it as well