Can you "feel" a dose of superdrol?

1. Can you "feel" a dose of superdrol?

Those of you who have taken SD:

Can you feel a dose of superdrol an hour or 2 after taking it, same way you can feel M5AA, 4-ad, etc.?

Reason I ask is I am trying to figure out if it would be better to split doses into morning and night or morning and pre-WO. If it cannot be felt, it is pointless to take it pre-wo I am assuming.

2. I never have.

3. nah i didn't feel anything except back pumps lol
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by TheUsual

Can you feel a dose of superdrol an hour or 2 after taking it, same way you can feel M5AA, 4-ad, etc.?

Reason I ask is I am trying to figure out if it would be better to split doses into morning and night or morning and pre-WO. If it cannot be felt, it is pointless to take it pre-wo I am assuming.
    I am just curious...what are you thinking of splitting your doses at?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Stuntdawg
    I am just curious...what are you thinking of splitting your doses at?
    Probably going to start at 7.5mg morning and night then move to 10mg morning and night if I am handling the effects okay. I think 20mg is about where I want to be considering my body does not respond to androgens very much at all, but I do not want to go in the high dose range (30mg) b/c I dont want any sides.

6. I am currently taking 10mg in the AM and I dont feel anthing.

SR

7. Nope, for me at least.

8. negative, some people get headaches.
    I used 10mg ~ 8hours a part.
    If I took 30mg at once perhaps it would be different.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

9. I've noticed a better workout (endurance and strength, but mostly endurance) if I take a 20mg dose between 1-2 hours before my workout. I believe Dutchman and someone else on his SD thread felt that way also.

10. Quote Originally Posted by TheUsual

Nope. But I never took more than 10mg at once.
    It should help with strenght during workout, but not at a level that you would feel before hitting the iron.

11. ya, you wont really feel it like you do on other things. even when i took 20mg before going into the weightroom i never had the superman feeling you get from other stuff. course, im five days into pct, and still up 14lbs(3 weeker), so nothing else ive tried can touch that!

12. I have taken 40mg at once, didnt notice anything.

13. Interesting replies. I had the opposite reaction. I started at 10 and 10 split and soon went to 20 taken an hour before going to the gym. While driving there I found my desire to get there rising and by about the 1 1/2 hr mark I was absolutely raring to go. Worse yet after tearing up the weights with nice increases it took all I had to stop before exhaustion set in. I just wanted to go on and on. Perhaps because of my age, 63, it just had a much stronger effect on me then on you younger guys. It made me feel, well....SUPER!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman
    Interesting replies. I had the opposite reaction. I started at 10 and 10 split and soon went to 20 taken an hour before going to the gym. While driving there I found my desire to get there rising and by about the 1 1/2 hr mark I was absolutely raring to go. Worse yet after tearing up the weights with nice increases it took all I had to stop before exhaustion set in. I just wanted to go on and on. Perhaps because of my age, 63, it just had a much stronger effect on me then on you younger guys. It made me feel, well....SUPER!
    Uhm, on second thought I have to say that the desire to hit the weights caught me too. But it wasnt a single moment after x hours after taking the cap, it was constant (and its still present 4 days after my last cap), also the days i dont train. That and the exceptional recovery. As I said in my log "SD wants me to hit the gym"

15. I didn't "feel" it until I got to 20mg/d then I felt a little aggresive. At 30mg, it was def noticable and even splitting up the dose I could still feel it. Not a bad feeling, but just that focused androgen feel.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    Uhm, on second thought I have to say that the desire to hit the weights caught me too. But it wasnt a single moment after x hours after taking the cap, it was constant (and its still present 4 days after my last cap), also the days i dont train. That and the exceptional recovery. As I said in my log "SD wants me to hit the gym"
    I got this too. I would be walking down the hall at work and found myself mumbling, "...can't wait..deads today..gonna tear it up man...gonna tear it up!" I felt like that almost all the time. Like every workout day was my birthday.....and I knew I was getting new bike...lol.

17. well i only took 20mg's ed split and all 20 before my wo and i started getting focus after day 3 and by day 8 i was stong as a mofo and focussed but i had to stop for personel reasons but i cant wait to start again !

18. its really odd how it affects ppl different. i got up to 30mg daily for a week on my cycle and never got that superman feel. on top of that, recovery wasnt good at all! its actually the first time ever i was sore the next day after working out while on cycle.

19. i did because when it kicked in an hour or so after each dose, i got a nasty dehydration headache if i didnt drink enough water (and i was drinkin plenty)

20. I took 80mgs at once & spontaneously combusted.

Seriously, I took it an hour or so before my workouts & I felt like I had better workouts as far as more strength & endurance. I hit the iron harder & felt larger pumps & definitely stronger. Of course, it could all be in my head.

21. Quote Originally Posted by xxtruxx1
    ... Of course, it could all be in my head.
    At 80mg, I doubt it.

22. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    At 80mg, I doubt it.
    Well, I didn't mean I took 80mgs before my workout. Highest I've ever dosed was 30mg my last week of a 4 week cycle. I thought that was overkill & pointless, imagine 80mgs? lol.

23. I never "felt it" as you are inquiring about, but i also had the non-stop desire to hit the gym... not sure if that was due to the SD though, could have just been me being obsessive...

24. On my last cycle of superdrol i was able to feel it after works out... almost the same feeling i got from ectacy...
  25. Talking

I'm no expert - but I am on the tail end of my PCT after a 20/20/30/20 cycle of SD, a sucessfull cycle to say the least. I split doses between morning and afternoon. The only thing I would ask you is - why dose in the evenning ? . . . I had wicked trouble getting a good nights rest on this stuff.
    I have heard of a couple people having similar problems.
    When I do my next cycle of SD, I won't take a single mg within 5 - 6 of sleep time.
    Just a thought . . .

26. Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    That's the experience I get on SD. About a week into my last go round, I remember walking down the hall at my work and by the time I got back from the bathroom, I had "locker room" talked myself into a frenzy. Luckily I was leaving in 30 mins. Needless to say all my work outs those weeks were great.

Even though I dosed a.m. and pre w.o., it wasn't when I dosed it...it just got that way after it built up in my system.

I've heard a couple don't sleep as well if taking it before bed though, so pre w.o. get's my vote.

27. man about a week into the stuff i start feeling like **** about an hr or two after i take it.

28. Way to bring up an old thread you wildman! I love it when people dont just write something.

What does your diet look like right now? SD seemed to suck the carbs out of my system. You may need a diet overhaul. I even quick corrected it with honey, but it might be because I will kill somebody for honey.

Are you having any other symptoms ie BP?
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

29. About 30 mins after I take 10mg I get the 'I think i'm going to have a nosebleed' feeling (I guess my BP shoots up?) and I get a bit dizzy but taking carbs+water when that feeling comes on sorts it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 10:28 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 07:47 AM
  3. Can you really FEEL your PHs working?
    By timogburn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-29-2004, 01:37 AM
  4. how can you know if estradiol is out of your test?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-06-2004, 11:04 PM