Older AI's disappeared?

nabby

Awards
Been out of the game for a several years - disapproving girlfriend and all. Now I'm back and, what happened to the AI's. Can't find Formestane or 6-oxo around like I used to. MRSupps' Forma Stanzol has some new formula that doesn't even contain 4-hydroxyandrostenedione any more. Did these become illegal, or did they just get discontinued of their own accord? Is there anything around to replace them? I'm looking for a good AI like formestane, and I'd like something hormonal. I'm always skeptical about anything that's just some crushed up plants.

nabby

Awards
Thanks for the info. I see that E-Slash is Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione 75mg which is the same thing as PES Erase Pro, something I had been considering. What's in that Arimaderm, though? I don't see any ingredient list anywhere. I'm really looking for an AI I can stack with DHEA. Is the Cyclohexylaminoglutethimide in the new Forma Stanzol v3 even worth noticing? They claim it's actually significantly better than the old formestane containing version, but I feel skeptical that that's just marketing.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
It's just a topical version of e slash it's the same compound.
And I doubt that the new AI in that product is as good as forma but may be worth checking out as it's one of the only other options out there. If it was as strong as the old forma they probably wouldn't need to put those other herbal supplements in the profile

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Atd, 6-bromo, an 6-oxo weren't banned I thought, just no one wanted to mess with it.
Could be wrong though.

I'd personally rather have any of those than formastane

flexfit

flexfit

Awards
I miss formestane...that stuff was fantastic. All these bans are getting ridiculous.

00S4Boy

Awards
Atd, 6-bromo, an 6-oxo weren't banned I thought, just no one wanted to mess with it.
Could be wrong though.

I'd personally rather have any of those than formastane
As far as i have read I believe technically the proper nomenclature's for 6-oxo, and 6-bromo(with a 4 ene) were not listed but they and ATD have been on a FDA watch list or something which is why most big companies stopped producing them. Before the ban going through strongsupplementshop's random brands some of the estrogen products did still contain them.

And formestane was listed on the ban.

I really don't get why people are so upset, just get some Exemestane and call it a day.

DarthGainer

Awards
Are you not a fan of Form? Any reason, Just curious.
Its the only thing i used and now I'm looking for a replacement.