nipple sensitivity after pct? predator plexx

RokkDiesel

Awards
I ran 2 cycles of predator plexx (not back to back) finished 10/31/14 then posted and the issue began in DEC. have used pro hormones for a couple years now and never had this problem

Methylstenbolone 2, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one 6mg **
Halodrol 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andrsot-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 25mg

after pct I began having sensitivity. heres something I feel is a contributing factor and haven't found much about it. my ex had a nipple thing and the sensitivity didn't flare up until after we had a random hook up for the first time in a few months. could she have bruised the gland? and that inconjuction with my hormone levels be what caused the flare up in sensitivity? I have been running arimistane and DIM as well as DAA. and it has improved. I am thinking about stopping the DAA and was wondering if I should let it ride or switch to something else erase, letro? just need someone with some experience with this.

thanks in advance

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
What was your pct setup? Did you rn a AI on cycle, during pct and after pct?

RokkDiesel

Awards
post cycle 3x by vital labs. . . . I ran my AI after post I ran nolvadren XT

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
No serm?

RokkDiesel

Awards
I didn't run a serm. . . I didn't think of it because the first cycle ran good. . . just thought it was weird when the sensitivity started in relation to the cycle and post

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
No SERM = open season for Gyno.
Good luck man. Grab some Letro

Bigcheese1

Awards
No SERM=no cycle. Why do you people insist on being on cycles without a proper pct? You're pretty much begging for gyno and other effects, permanent shut down and TRT for life.