1-Andro: How serious is the shutdown relative to other PHs

CMayhugh

Awards
Hey guys. Curious about 1-Andro and the quality of gains it yields as well as how serious the shutdown associated with it is. Any advice is appreciated.

bigead

bigead

Awards
Depends on dosage and time on. 4-5 weeks at 300 a day not so much. 8 weeks at 600-1200 more so. It works better the higher its dosed and I would use a serm in pct.

CMayhugh

Awards
Yeah I was gonna use a SERM regardless. How severe is the shutdown relative to SARMs and PHs?

bigead

bigead

Awards
I ran it at 600 ish stacked with trest and protodrol, I was suppressed. Novla and clomid brought everything back quickly for me. Solo I would run it 7-8 weeks at least 600 mgs ed.

Jokers

Jokers

Awards
Running 1andro right now currently in the middle of week 4 at 420 mg a day. So far so good usual if you run 1 andro alone any shutdown will be minimum. As for Gains except moderate at this dosage. I have gained 5 pounds of lean muscle mass at this point of my cycle, going to run it 6 weeks.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Expect some mild lethargy from 1-andro

CMayhugh

Awards
Im asking because I'm currently 19.5 yrs old, and preparing what i will run in the future. Im going to wait, but not sure how long i should for a compound like this.

Kodaraw

Awards
Im asking because I'm currently 19.5 yrs old, and preparing what i will run in the future. Im going to wait, but not sure how long i should for a compound like this.
You shouldn't touch a PH until you are at least 21.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even something this mild?

Shutdown is shutdown. Why would you want to shut down your natural testosterone production during your peak
years of youth when you body is still firing on all cylinders naturally..?

In your teens and early 20's your test is at the highest it will ever be in your whole life naturally. Why risk shutting it
down for 4 or 5lbs of muscle that you should be able to gain naturally at your age with proper diet and supplements..?

Too many young people today want everything so quick and so fast without putting in the work.

Here's a protocol for gaining muscle naturally.

Step 1: Find out your TDEE so you know how many calories you need to maintain http://iifym.com/tdee-calculator/

Step 2: Set up your Macros properly for your goals 1 to 1.5g of protein times weight, .5g of fat times weight and then the rest of the calories in carbs

Step 3: Eat at least 500 calories over your maintainance to gain 1lb per week.

Step 4: Buy a high quality whey protein for post workout shakes

Step 5: Buy a good creatine monohydrate, a good pre workout, some high quality BCAA's, a multivitamin & fish oils

Step 6: Pick a good workout program and stick to it. Change up the exercises every 2-3 months to give yourself variation

Step 7: Add progressive amounts to the weight lifted each week

Step 8: Get quality sleep consisting of at least 7-8 hours per night. You grow when you rest, not when you train.

Step 9: Repeat the Matra... Eat, Sleep, Train, Repeat

Step 10: Grow Big & Strong :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Whats your TDEE?

bigead

bigead

Awards
Yes they are right I would never use any thing hormonal at 19. Im 44 and used my first ph last year.