Real or fake Dbol and Sustanon?

chromexskull

Awards
I hope this is the right forum for this, sorry if its not but I could use some help before I confront my friend. I am pretty sure the Sustanon is real but I can not find anything about the Dbol online. This is not even for me, I was helping my boss out and I dont want to give him fake stuff. The person I got this from is a good friend so I do trust him but I am questioning his source after seeing these Dbol's.

The Dbol has no markings, a light purple color, very small and he claims they are 50mg. He claims they were in a blister pack but put them in a tylenol bottle.
WP_20150227_009 (800x449).jpg

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
Tell him you took a few and now your beig rushed to the doctor with a constant abusive erection, on top of extreme mud butts after taking the pills. If he hangs up, then their probably fake.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang, you ask him what brad the dbol is?
That dust is ug lab, most don't do blister packs.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Buy a bottle of Tylenol, see if they look n taste the same

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang, you ask him what brad the dbol is?
That dust is ug lab, most don't do blister packs.
^^this
No markings and came from a blister pack supposedly? Smells funny to me

chromexskull

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. This is a friend so I don't think he would do this on purpose but I am questioning the guy he gets it from. I used gear in the past and got it from the same guy and it was fine but it was years ago and I am natural now, this stuff is for a friend of mine and I want to be sure I am not screwing him over.

So the Sustanon looks fine, just the Dbol is in question?

MuscleJ

Awards
You don't really see dbol that color, it usually has a distinct color and it's a pressed tab so they would have used s bright filler normally so that's tells me that it's somthing else. Sustanon looks very basic I wouldn't use it.

chromexskull

Awards
The Sustanon seems fine, Ive found pics of this online and a couple sites that have it for sale so I would be surprised if thats not legit, its the damn Dbol thats driving me crazy, I cant see my buddy ripping me off so it doesnt make sense unless his guy is a scumbag.

MuscleJ

Awards
I can find pics of old axio labs products that are legit and there are plenty of fakes even with the real RX, I mean heck I did one google search about the dragon pharms and there talking about fakes alreadyDon't buy unless you know where your getting your gear. I wouldn't touch it but the just my opinion. Remember he's probaly getting it from 3rd party and there the scumbags that don't care about you.