4 andro/ dmz cycle critique

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Hi all getting back into anabolic after a 2 year hiatus with a short ph run. Here's my cycle

Super dmz 1 am/1 pm - 2/2/2/2
4 andro- 2 am 2 pm 4/4/4/4
Liv 52 and Liver support (second is milk thistle etc etc)

Pct
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Ostar1ne-20/15/10/5 - I know there's great debate about ostarine in pct but I've seen bloods showing successful pct with lower dose osta and want to see if it will help maintain gains
Liv 52 and liver support

I'll be running a log soon as well. Thanks for the help my dudes. Let me know your thoughts and I'll tweak accordingly before setting up my log

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolva dose needs to be cut in half, 20/20/10/10. Also, I wouldn't run osta over 5 or 10mg in pct. A little bit longer cycle would be ideal, ran this exact same cycle a few years ago and it really kicked for me on the 3rd week

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Reasoning for cutting nolva in half? I thought 40/40/20/20 was standard for nolva. Is 20/20/10/10 gonna do anything?

And nice man I'm souped to get huge again been cutting too ling and it's time for some gainsssss

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reasoning for cutting nolva in half? I thought 40/40/20/20 was standard for nolva. Is 20/20/10/10 gonna do anything?

And nice man I'm souped to get huge again been cutting too ling and it's time for some gainsssss
20/20/10/10 is the normal recommended dose for nolva, I prefer clomid personally. Check out some of the logs in the anabolic section, seems everyone is running this dosing protocol. Hope it treats you good Bro, you going to log it?

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
You bet! Gonna do a full write up. Bf, stats, goals, stack. Gonna be sweet prob will post up Sunday and start this beast Monday :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You bet! Gonna do a full write up. Bf, stats, goals, stack. Gonna be sweet prob will post up Sunday and start this beast Monday :)
Good luck, I will definitely sub in

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Cel cycle assist + TUDCA for on cycle supprt

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Should be a good cycle bro, should gain at least 15 if you haven't taken anything in a few years...good luck.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Another question bros! I may have a friend trying to.get rid of extra 4 andro. Would 6 caps of 4 andro ed be overkill?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another question bros! I may have a friend trying to.get rid of extra 4 andro. Would 6 caps of 4 andro ed be overkill?
It won't give you any extra gains and will probably give you high estrogen sides. It isn't needed imo

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Friend has an extra half bottle so I overshot my estimate. Would dose 5 pills of 4 andro daily. If estrogen sides get too much I'll drop down to 4 again :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
High estro on 4dhea is highly over rated.
Think of how high the original 4ad was run back in the mid 90s. Doubt he will get bitch tits on 4dhea it's not trest.
Didn't say he would get gyno. I had nipple sensitivity on 4 caps of 4 andro, just trying to give op heads up.