1 andro vs 4 andro

AndyKush

Awards
Title say it all... What are the benefits of each? What are the typical gains of each? Which is better for cutting? Which is better for strength? Which is better for energy?

Looking to stack either 1 Andro or 4 Andro with Epi Andro for cutting. Will be getting 2 bottles of Epi Andro and 4 bottles of 1 Andro or 4 Andro and running for 8 weeks.
Epi Andro- 100mg ED
1 or 4 Andro- 200mg ED
T3- 75mcg ED
Alphamine- 1.5 scoops 2x ED

Also thinking of switching the Epi Andro out for Msten... anyone have any input on that?

TN Lift

Awards
1 andro for more size/ strengths gains and 4 andro keeps the libido up and provides energy. 1 andro at higher doses can cause lethargy and a lack of libido, but the 4 andro acts more as a test base and fights these side effects. They compliment each other nicely.

AndyKush

Awards
Well I think I'll be going with Msten instead of the Epi Andro and 4 andro to keep the lethargy away. I wish I could get both 1 and 4 andro but can afford only 1 plus there's a sale of buy 3 get the 4th one free so that's really nice! :banana:

TN Lift

Awards
IMO msten and 1 or 4 andro aren't comparable. Msten will blow the other two away in terms of strength and size gains.

AndyKush

Awards
IMO msten and 1 or 4 andro aren't comparable. Msten will blow the other two away in terms of strength and size gains.
It's not msten or andro. It's a stack. Basically just using the Andro for lethargy and which of the two, 1 or 4 andro would give more energy and help more with cutting/lean gains. Also looking between Msten and epi andro for cutting/lean gains

AndyKush

Awards
I will be going with the 4 andro as you said will help with lethargy but still having trouble deciding between the msten and epi andro...

AndyKush

Awards
sorry for posting 3 times in a row but what if I did Epi andro for 4 weeks followed by msten for 4 weeks with 4 andro all 8 weeks?

TN Lift

Awards
sorry for posting 3 times in a row but what if I did Epi andro for 4 weeks followed by msten for 4 weeks with 4 andro all 8 weeks?
Is this your first cycle? If so then msten is pretty harsh and epi andro might be a better choice. If not, I'd run msten definitely for 4 weeks along with the 4 andro. If you have cycled before, the epi andro bridge to msten should be fine. Make sure you have proper PCT and a SERM if you go with msten.