Epistane/Stano Stack Log

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
I apologize if this is in the wrong forum and if you could move it to the correct spot for a log.

26 yrs old / 5'11 / 215 lbs / 20% BF Estimate

I will be running Epi2a3a and Stano Shred. I will be running Stano for 6 weeks and Epi for 5. I will run the Stano 1 week prior to starting the EPI.

Cycle Layout

2 Week Preload of Cycle Support

Epi 20/30/30/30/40
Stano 400/600/600/600/600/800
DHEA 200MG
Horny Goat Weed by Prolab for libido/placebo..
Blockade Cycle Support
Multi V
Vitamin D3
Fish Oil

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA MAX 3/3/3/3
Reduce XT
Vitamin C 3/3/3/3
Multi V
Vitamin D3 5000iu
Fish Oil

Current major lifts

Bench 300x1
Dead 400x1
Squat 300x1(Don't ask lol)

I am looking to cut some body fat, but also gain a few lbs of muscle. Recomp Cycle.

Before Pics
1.png

2.png

Shorty6890

Shorty6890

Awards
I'm in. Ran a epi stano stack awhile back. Good luck brotha . Stack looks pretty good you can peep mine for some info if needed

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly I wouldn't run those compounds at current bf% or dosages I personally don't see a benefit from stano at anything under 800mg ed aND stano is like winny and I don't see good results from winny till around 10%bf or lower. Epi and stano are dry and good harderners but you can't really see those effects until lower bf so even if it's doing what it should you might feel like it's not working

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Well, everything is already set, so we are going to run it. We'll see how things turn out after week 5 and after PCT. Wish me luck!

swolequest

Awards
I would extend the cycle to at least 6 weeks. Bump the dosages on both as well.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
You need to run EPI at a minimum of 6 weeks. 20 mg is basically worthless IMO.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
I am running both at 30/30/30/40/40/40 and 600/600/600/800/800/800. I just started today. I'll probably update the log weekly and then will take after pics. Hoping to lose 4-5% BF and maybe stay at the same weight if not drop a few. Want to see more definition and possibly strength increase even at a slight deficit.

Stay tuned..

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I believe with strict diet that that is feasible goals by the end of pct. Just keep diet high protein and about 300 under maintenance. This cycle will be all up to diet IMO.
You can check out my Epi log as well for tips
Cheers!

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
So I have been on this cycle for about 3 weeks now. Everything has been great besides 1 debilitating side effect. I've had very bad dizziness about 2-3 hours after awakening each day. I have no idea what's causing it. I'm just about to lower my damn dosage to 400/20 instead of 600/30. I don't know what else to do. Maybe I jumped up the dosage to quick to those amounts and that's what's causing it.

I have gained about 3 lbs, but I also have seemed to lose a percentage or two of body fat. Even though I'm at a higher BF, I can still see veins and what not that I have not seen before. My strength has definitely increased as well. I just don't know what to do about this dizziness.. I am doing shoulders tonight and will take some updated pics. Debating on how long I should take this cycle now.. Also, I just read that Paxil interferes with Nolvadex. So now I need to look at getting another serm. Does anyone have any advice on which route I should go for PCT now?

I'm also wondering if my Paxil is what's causing the dizziness with these compounds.. Ughh.........

mus

Banned
Awards
Save the dhea. You already have stano so lethargys not a worry.
Bump both dosages up
Stano 800/800/800/1000/1000/1200
Epi 40/50/60/60/70/80
You can play with the epi dose based on how yoy feel

mus

Banned
Awards
Sorry didn't see you were already three weeks in.
Sounds like a bust man I'd save what you have left and start pct.
Get on some clen and gw for fat loss

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Well, I did shoulders tonight and felt phenomenal. Only been taking 20/400 the last 2 days. Trying to see if I can get rid of this dizziness and still maintain some solid gains even at a low dose. Military press was 19

5x8x3 tonight. My best ever. Felt great. Obviously we'll take it to tomorrow and see how I feel in the morning. Also, does anyone have advice on what to go with instead of Nolva? I read that Paxil interferes with Nolva, so I need something different.

Here is some updated pics 3 weeks in. Left-1st Day Right-Current

3weeks.png

Attachments

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Into my 5th week. Went down to 20/400 for a few days, then upped my Paxil and now back at 30/600 with no issues. I think it was interfering with my Paxil. Strange.

Did shoulders tonight. Strength and pumps feel great. Feel like a beast. Weight is about 2 lbs up, but I also think I lost some fat. Overall very pleased. Might even try 40/800 if I'm feeling good with none of the side effects reported earlier.

2015-04-03 19.58.16.jpg

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Been on it for 15 years at a high dose. Very very hard to get off. Tried in the past n my anxiety shoots through the roof. The pros outweigh the cons at this point in my life.