Prami vs. Inhibit-P

LiftAllDay

Awards
What up guys!

I have been researching both compounds and would like to hear some opinions on what has worked for others using either Prami or inhibit- P during their cycles. I know they both lower prolactin levels also Prami has been shown to have the same affect on dopamine levels as l-dopa or p5p. Just curious on what you all think might be better.
So Prami or Inhibit-P?

AndyKush

Awards
Prami is better IMO. Also can increase GH levels but you HAVE to work your way up slow and even at low doses after taking it for a month it still made me feel like crap!

LiftAllDay

Awards
Tren 80/80/100/100 weeks 1-4
Msten 20/20/20/20 weeks 1-4
Test sust 250 and Test E 250 12 weeks
Epi-Andro 40/40/40/40 weeks 8-12
Halo 30/30/30/30 weeks 8-12
Arimidex .5 EOD
All necessary support supps
PCT is 6 weeks and dialed in
Halo

AndyKush

Awards
Im thinking of a cycle sim to your cycle.. cant decide on epi andro or msten but might do 4 weeks of each like you. Any reason for epi after msten? Sorry to hijack the thread. I think prami is stronger but as someone else mentioned it has its own sides

LiftAllDay

Awards
First my goals are lean mass. A lot of it. So Msten (methylstenbolone) and Tren (trenavar), will do nicely to kick start my cycle. Also these compounds bind to different receptors. Msten on the progesterone receptor and Tren to the androgen receptor. Tren binds I believe up to 5 times harder to the androgen receptor than test. Making it potent so I'm guarding myself. Msten is methylated where Tren is not. Did not want to run two liver toxic supps at once. I'm taking four weeks off between orals but still running test E at 750mg/week also with sust 250 to kick start and prop to end so I can start PCT sooner. Ok last four weeks will be Epi-Andro and Halo. Epi Andro is (androsterone) which converts to test but is weak. It's used in cutting cycles with much effectiveness. It also does not convert to estrogen. Halo extreme (IML) (halovar) a (halodrol) clone, it's about as potent as test but significantly less androgenic.
To summarize. My thought process in this cycle is to put on lean mass, stay some what lean throughout, no puffiness, keep estrogen in check, keep prolactin in check, guard my liver (thus splitting methylated orals and taking time off between), and as I approach my PCT able to start it quicker because I will be super shutdown. Last but not least I wanted orals with a 4 week usage also I will be carb cycling the last month of cycle and allow Andro and Halo to do its job. Hopefully I'll come out of this jacked and veiny as ****!!

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
TBH I have never needed to use prami. Inhibit p has always done the trick. 2-3 caps daily depending on compound have always sufficed. Prami has some sides associated sides so I'm glad I never needed it. What are you running?

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/inhibit-p-by-serious-nutrition-solutions
thats more a reflection of you not having prolactin related sides, not because inhibit p is actually a comparable replacement.

on the bright side op, you can sell your breast milk once your inhibit p doesnt stop your leaking nipples.

also
-would consider flipping compounds and running tren during the last half not the beginning
-not sure i see the point in taking 3-4 different orals during a 12 week cycle, especially if youre already pinning and can get that stuff.

LiftAllDay

Awards
So to stay on topic lol, I wanted some opinions on Prami vs. Inhibit-P. I will be running Inhibit-P but have Prami on back up. Don't want leaky nips. My research does indicate sides with Prami mainly nausea, dizziness, insomnia but I have no experience with this so again that's just research and opinions. However I'm sure there are sides with Inhibit-P but I have not seen ones that are that bad. Some run Caber and I've seen mixed reviews on that and I can't get any. So bottom line I just have to find what works for me and continue to educate myself.

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
ignores post entirely.

proceeds to ask for opinions.

not sure if srs. your answer is obvious and not really even debatable.

your tren kick start logic is flawed as well.

good luck

LiftAllDay

Awards
Well tell me how it's flawed I'm here to learn.

LiftAllDay

Awards
Tell me how you think it's flawed I'm here to learn.

LiftAllDay

Awards
Ok great. I like that view point. That's why I'm here. I'm still learning. I'm not even close to running this. I'm still piecing it together. And I have been toying with going down to two orals. I really appreciate all the input.

AndyKush

Awards
Sounds awesome! Keep us updated with the cycle, I love halo! Looking forward to my epi andro & nausea is insane on prami to say the least! You ever been on that ufo ride, where you stand & it spins so fast it forces you up against the wall? Well it's something like that without the fun lol if anything it made me tired & the nausea made me HAVE to lay down. I always took mine with a shake with milk, seemed to help with the nausea.

AndyKush

Awards
Well tell me how it's flawed I'm here to learn.
IMO I think you should stick with either the msten or halo through the 8 weeks. Add tren or epi andro to the stack, without the tren you wont have to worry with the prami or inhibit P. Also it's a good idea to take each thing once so you know how you react to that compound. IMO I would go with halo, it's great for beginners, light on sides & you could get some nice lean gains on 75mg to 100mg for 8 weeks. Stack the halo with tren for 8 weeks as well to help cut up some more & give you even more lean gains & add in the epi andro the last 4 weeks to get really shredded! Just my 2 cents

LiftAllDay

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. I spoke to my AAS advisor here locally and he suggested kind of the same. He wants me to drop the Tren completely and run Msten up front and halo with Andro at the end. He says those two will cut me up like crazy. Then do a tren cycle by itself with maybe epi over the winter.
I like the idea of taking compounds individually to see how I react. Especially Prami. I've taken Epi and Msten before and I tolerate those very well.
I tend to be a little "kitchen sinkish" when putting together cycles. Thanks for all the input.

AndyKush

Awards
Np sounds like a sick cycle! Yea prami is a little much, I hated taking it! Halo could go either way, bulking or cutting & the strength is nice. Epi will cut you up real good. Never took msten but will after this cycle, let me know how it goes

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats more a reflection of you not having prolactin related sides, not because inhibit p is actually a comparable replacement.

on the bright side op, you can sell your breast milk once your inhibit p doesnt stop your leaking nipples.

also
-would consider flipping compounds and running tren during the last half not the beginning
-not sure i see the point in taking 3-4 different orals during a 12 week cycle, especially if youre already pinning and can get that stuff.
What is your experience with inhibit p, and what products have you brought to the market?
Lastly, why run tren at the end of a cycle when hormones will be totally out of wack vs in the beginning? unless tren treats you really well, I could see stacking it with winny at the end to harden up and possibly increase the gains.
But short ester or no ester tren kicks in quick and is great for a kick start
I've done this with both trenadione as well as tren ace and it wasn't pleasant.

So to stay on topic lol, I wanted some opinions on Prami vs. Inhibit-P. I will be running Inhibit-P but have Prami on back up. Don't want leaky nips. My research does indicate sides with Prami mainly nausea, dizziness, insomnia but I have no experience with this so again that's just research and opinions. However I'm sure there are sides with Inhibit-P but I have not seen ones that are that bad. Some run Caber and I've seen mixed reviews on that and I can't get any. So bottom line I just have to find what works for me and continue to educate myself.
You can't compare a rx drug to an herbal and vitamin product.
Inhibit p is designed to reduce prolactin.
It does not do so by increasing dopamine and is not a gh product.
It works well for most people with hormonal imbalances caused from various factors.

Reactions: mw1
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tren 80/80/100/100 weeks 1-4
Msten 20/20/20/20 weeks 1-4
Test sust 250 and Test E 250 12 weeks
Epi-Andro 40/40/40/40 weeks 8-12
Halo 30/30/30/30 weeks 8-12
Arimidex .5 EOD
All necessary support supps
PCT is 6 weeks and dialed in
Halo
That's a lot, I'd say the Msten isn't needed.
An the sust, why that?

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
What is your experience with inhibit p, and what products have you brought to the market?
Lastly, why run tren at the end of a cycle when hormones will be totally out of wack vs in the beginning? unless tren treats you really well, I could see stacking it with winny at the end to harden up and possibly increase the gains.
But short ester or no ester tren kicks in quick and is great for a kick start
I've done this with both trenadione as well as tren ace and it wasn't pleasant.

what products have i brought to the market? lol. i dont have any problem with I-P, just wouldnt want to rely on it if schit hit the fan in a one or the other scenario. do you disagree?

tren isnt pleasant for a lot of people, so thats kind of redundant. by your logic though, assuming youre saying steroids in general throw your system out of wack, then why would you start with something that will throw it out harder? unless youre running tren throughout the entire cycle (which hes not) then fast acting esters can be beneficial regardless of beg or end, one could even argue short esters are beneficial at the end as to make the transition to pct faster.

but to give you my original point, look at the other thread. gains tend to taper off around after week 8, why wouldnt you take something strong at the end to give as much boost as possible, especially when you should be able to gain on the multiple other things hes stacking at the beginning regardless. you dont want the "weaker" compounds following the stronger ones considering the bodies natural progression is for gains to taper off. ideally you want to fight for more gains or not run as long as a cycle in the first place.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guess it depends on what you're trying to accomplish.
Add more strength an possibly a little more size at the end, or lean out an harden up, which it seemed was the idea behind the stano + hdrol.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Prami is better IMO. Also can increase GH levels but you HAVE to work your way up slow and even at low doses after taking it for a month it still made me feel like crap!
When I first took research prami .10ml made me sick. Slowly I worked up to 2ml. Wicked dreams and I felt like I got 8-10hrs of sleep on 6hrs.

LiftAllDay

Awards
I'm taking sust in first two weeks to kick start my cycle while Test E builds up in my system. I have taken Msten before and within a week my waist was smaller my obliques were coming in and my strength was way up. I was thinking Tren (trenavar) to go along with it because it acts on a different receptors. Progesterone vs. Androgen. My thought process was since both are strong and both are good for strength and size gains while also contributing to fat loss and carb cycling at the same time, they would cut me up nicely. Since they act on diff receptors they won't be competing. Or do I have the completely wrong? Or will I poison myself with two strong steroids at once?
Based on research and opinions, Prami seems to be the winner in regards to keeping prolactin in check.
So that was my reasoning. Am I way off base?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm taking sust in first two weeks to kick start my cycle while Test E builds up in my system I have taken Msten before and within a week my waist was smaller my obliques were coming in and my strength was way up. I was thinking Tren (trenavar) to go along with it because it acts on a different receptors. Progesterone vs. Androgen. My thought process was since both are strong and both are good for strength and size gains while also contributing to fat loss and carb cycling at the same time, they would cut me up nicely. Since they act on diff receptors they won't be competing. Or do I have the completely wrong? Or will I poison myself with two strong steroids at once?
Based on research and opinions, Prami seems to be the winner in regards to keeping prolactin in check.
So that was my reasoning. Am I way off base?
Oh man.
Androgens bind to androgen receptors. All. Msten,trenadione,test,hdrol,pro-dht. All androgens.
This cycle is too much.
You should go with test e for 12weeks plus msten the first 4.
That's it.

LiftAllDay

Awards
Ok so I guess I was totally wrong lol. But no worries I'm just learning. With respect I have already done that cycle. 12 weeks Test E with Msten up front finished with Epistane. I would like to take that "Tren" step. Would 6 weeks be better? With test base and Tren? Thoughts?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sure do what you want. Enjoy.

Trenadione is nice until you go over 100mg ed

LiftAllDay

Awards
Come on man. That's not cool or helpful. You weren't born with all the Anabolic knowledge in the world. You had to learn, just like me and everyone on the forum. You are obviously more experienced than myself and that's why I'm reaching out. I do a ton of research, and if I misunderstand then that is because I am new. I would more than appreciate any advice you have.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, if you want more, go for it.
Some run trenadione super high an get no sides, others not so much.
Just stick with your plan an run Ai from day one.
Inhibit p would be cool to use while on.

LiftAllDay

Awards
Ok. Thanks for all the input. Much appreciated.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
That's prolly from eating squats and doing oats
placebo effect was strong, but it literally made me think that some dreams actually happened until I asked the person if they did that. I liked it. Heard prami is addicting though and the GH boost (if any) tapers off quickly