sustanon-250
12 weeks
500 mg/week

3rd cycle
Test-p 12 weeks
150mg/week
tren ace/ 10 weeks
500mg/week

My goal for this cycle is a lean bulk. I would like to put on muscle and burn off some body fat.

The tren cycle ended in july of 2014. I have never gotten blood work and have taken some time off to let my body recover and get back on track. In the next few months i want to start planning out my next cycle, however i really want do do it 100% correct. I understand that i want to use anabolics long term, however i want to avoid longterm health issues etc. I just recently got bloodwork, so i am going to have some kind of baseline to rate all my information off of.

My training usually consists of working out
Monday chest and tris
tuesday back and bis
wendsday off
thursday- shoulders
Friday-Abs/Wildcard day/ usually work out something twice that week and rotate depending on how i feel
Saturday-Legs
SUnday-off

My diet is pretty good, I eat clean and avoid sugars/saturated fats/salt

I have the patience to do IIFYM when cutting, however usually i just adjust my carb intake depending on my current goal.

I want to run a cycle that contains Tren Ace, Test Prob, and Masteron.

So far i was thinking something like this

test p weeks 1-12 150mg/week
tren ace weeks 2-12 500 mg/week
Masteron weeks 1-12 500mg/week

I plan on running 250ui Hcg 2x per week up until 4 days before pct
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
pramipexole. 25 mg ed

pct would look like this
Clomid 100/50/50/50mg/daily
Nolva 40/40/20/20 daily

I will have nova, clomid and letro on hand.

However any input on the cycle is appreciated. also i want to incorporate more into my pct…..i have heard about products like HCgenerate any input on stuff like that would be appreciated

My last teen cycle yielded amazing results, and i kept a ton of the strength and size.