Got my Post PCT Bloods - Test is f*dged!!

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
So i ran a Halo 50/75/75/75/75 and DMZ 0/0/30/30/30 cycle back in November and pct was Nolva 20/20/10/10 and iSatori's DAA product. Keep in mind i had blood test done before this first ever cycle and my Testosterone was at the lower limit of the normal 'range', i had a 10nmol/L or a 288ng/dL, which is still pretty low for someone in their early 20's, but my doctor said i was fine and so i underwent my first cycle. PCT went smooth, i felt great, morning woodies pretty much everyday after the first week on pct but after pct the raging sex drive decreased to where i get no more morning woodies :(

Today i got my results back for my 7 week post-pct blood test and my Testosterone is at 4.8nmol/L or a 138ng/dL. Obviously this is alarming cos its almost half of my natty test which was already super low, so now im heaps under the normal range which is 8-29nmolL. My LH, FSH and OEstrogen wasnt tested in my original blood test cos the doc was anal but i got it tested now and the LH is 3.4IU/L, FSH 5IU/L and Estrogen 89pmol/L, so these are all quite low but at least my LH is up from what i assume was near 0 on cycle.

The doctor didnt even talk to me about my low test, he just mentioned its low and thats it! What should i do? Im thinking of going back and asking for a referral to an endocrinologist. What do you guys think? or maybe a Clomid restart protocol?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
See another doctor or an Endo

wormwood

Awards
You need to go to a different doctor. Might be best to go to a low T clinic and just take a copy of your labs with you. tell them you want clomid and they more than likely will do it.

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
Maybe your serm was bunk

I was thinking that might be the case but i got it from mod edit: no , and during pct and a few weeks after i felt awesome and sex drive was crazy etc. Maybe a clomid restart might be the way to go? Aswell as go to another doc and see what someone else has to say about it.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
If you can afford it get a second doc opinion, first one sounds like he did not really care about you or your health.

I would personally PCT again. You could do nova again but maybe better off with Clomid or Torem, see how they treat you. Sometimes 4 weeks is not long enough to recover.

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
If you can afford it get a second doc opinion, first one sounds like he did not really care about you or your health.

I would personally PCT again. You could do nova again but maybe better off with Clomid or Torem, see how they treat you. Sometimes 4 weeks is not long enough to recover.
I will definitely be going to a different doctor over the next few days, im just interested in what they might do since im only still in my early 20's and i want kids later on, maybe TRT isnt possible at this stage.
Im currently reading up on Clomid and its effects of increasing test in men with low testosterone, it looks promising, i might have to consider self administering or doing another pct with Clomid if this second doctor doesnt help.

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
I was thinking maybe my body is still recovering from the cycle and the pct got my hormones on the way to restoration but a few more months will be needed to return back to normal levels. But my concern is that i already had low test levels without any cycle experience, i was depressed, low libido etc back then so i dont just want to return to those levels but higher if possible, so maybe another pct run or clomid run for a lengthy time might be the answer.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
So i ran a Halo 50/75/75/75/75 and DMZ 0/0/30/30/30 cycle back in November and pct was Nolva 20/20/10/10 and iSatori's DAA product. Keep in mind i had blood test done before this first ever cycle and my Testosterone was at the lower limit of the normal 'range', i had a 10nmol/L or a 288ng/dL, which is still pretty low for someone in their early 20's, but my doctor said i was fine and so i underwent my first cycle. PCT went smooth, i felt great, morning woodies pretty much everyday after the first week on pct but after pct the raging sex drive decreased to where i get no more morning woodies :(

Today i got my results back for my 7 week post-pct blood test and my Testosterone is at 4.8nmol/L or a 138ng/dL. Obviously this is alarming cos its almost half of my natty test which was already super low, so now im heaps under the normal range which is 8-29nmolL. My LH, FSH and OEstrogen wasnt tested in my original blood test cos the doc was anal but i got it tested now and the LH is 3.4IU/L, FSH 5IU/L and Estrogen 89pmol/L, so these are all quite low but at least my LH is up from what i assume was near 0 on cycle.

The doctor didnt even talk to me about my low test, he just mentioned its low and thats it! What should i do? Im thinking of going back and asking for a referral to an endocrinologist. What do you guys think? or maybe a Clomid restart protocol?
Does your doctor know that you just run ph cycle ?

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
Does your doctor know that you just run ph cycle ?
This current doctor no, but i told him i plan on untaking a cycle of an anabolic substance and thats why i needed these blood tests. My old one who i did my initial blood tests with was anal and didnt let me test my LH, FSH, Estrogen etc. Im wondering why he didnt say anything about the super low test level.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Than you better tell him natural low test and low test from ph/ds two difference things

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
Than you better tell him natural low test and low test from ph/ds two difference things
Thanks for the input bro, could u explain how the two are different? I just thought that if it was naturally low then there is only TRT as my option but if its from ph's then it'll eventually return to normal or i should do pct again or run clomid for a while. Whats your opinion bro?

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
what i mean by that is once he has all information about you { not only natural low test but also steroids are involved in this case} he can approach to your therapy in different ways , do not try to play a doctor { im not doctor too} find good one instead . Is so much crap information in internet 100 different bodys 100 different responses...

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
what i mean by that is once he has all information about you { not only natural low test but also steroids are involved in this case} he can approach to your therapy in different ways , do not try to play a doctor { im not doctor too} find good one instead . Is so much crap information in internet 100 different bodys 100 different responses...
Okay so yesterday i went to my original doctor, he knows i did a cycle, i told him what my most recent tests have shown and he said he thinks my test level is slowing growing, cos when he tested my test levels at the end of the 5 week cycle it was pretty much 0! so he said it should increase and in a months time if it hasnt improved significantly he will put me on testosterone!

I obviously dont want to go on TRT since im only 20, i want kids, and he probably wont pescribe me an AI and HCG (ill have to ask him). I was thinking of doing a clomid restart or just run clomid for a while OR maybe i should hope on a AI cos my Estrogen is relatively high isnt it? Maybe that will help my test levels. Anyways ill wait the month, see what the bloods say and then we'll see what we do. What do you guys think?

wormwood

Awards
Also - take a hard look at your diet. I have long theorized that certain individuals are more sensitive than others to the myriad of chemicals, preservatives, added sugars, sugar substitutes (maltodextrin), and other **** that has become ubiquitous in our food supply.

I recently did this and really overhauled my diet. I am in a similar situation to where you are and have eliminated all caffeine, added sugars, and have made a huge effort to eliminate as much processed food as possible from my diet. Make sure you aren't microwaving anything in plastic (xenoestrogens). Really it's probably wise to avoid microwaving anything altogether.

Right now I basically only eat whole eggs, steel cut oats, avocados, fresh leafy greens, olives, Greek yogurt, organic warrior whey, and almond milk, and almonds.

I am also supplementing with fish oil and taurine.

There is a recent study in which 100mg per kg per day orally of taurine can protect your Hpta from the negative effects of exogenous hormones. This particular study was done on nandrolone. Check out Patrick Arnold's blog it's the 1st article that pops up.

Other than that- everything else has been eliminated.

My plan is to drop as much body fat as humanly possible and will continue this ketogenic diet to help clear out the oil soluble compounds I took to hopefully increase their metabolization. I am also trying rid myself of my addiction to added sugars and caffeine. I am also coming off amphetamines as well.

Good luck to you.

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
Also - take a hard look at your diet. I have long theorized that certain individuals are more sensitive than others to the myriad of chemicals, preservatives, added sugars, sugar substitutes (maltodextrin), and other **** that has become ubiquitous in our food supply.

I recently did this and really overhauled my diet. I am in a similar situation to where you are and have eliminated all caffeine, added sugars, and have made a huge effort to eliminate as much processed food as possible from my diet. Make sure you aren't microwaving anything in plastic (xenoestrogens). Really it's probably wise to avoid microwaving anything altogether.

Right now I basically only eat whole eggs, steel cut oats, avocados, fresh leafy greens, olives, Greek yogurt, organic warrior whey, and almond milk, and almonds.

I am also supplementing with fish oil and taurine.

There is a recent study in which 100mg per kg per day orally of taurine can protect your Hpta from the negative effects of exogenous hormones. This particular study was done on nandrolone. Check out Patrick Arnold's blog it's the 1st article that pops up.

Other than that- everything else has been eliminated.

My plan is to drop as much body fat as humanly possible and will continue this ketogenic diet to help clear out the oil soluble compounds I took to hopefully increase their metabolization. I am also trying rid myself of my addiction to added sugars and caffeine. I am also coming off amphetamines as well.

Good luck to you.
Thanks for a great post, and I think you might be right that diet plays a big role, even though I wish you wasnt lol. I love my processed foods so its gonna be a tough change, but I'll definitely look more into you and probably change up my diet.

wormwood

Awards
although it's not the only guide to use when looking at foods and preservatives I like to check everything I buy against EWG's food scores - Environmental working group.

They have an iphone app that can help you narrow down what to buy with an integrated barcode scanner. I find it useful when I'm looking at different products at the store. It doesn't have everything cataloged but it does have a lot. They have one for cosmetics too - the cosmetic safety database - you'd be surprised what goes into conventional soaps, shampoos, and other personal care products.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your natural test was pretty low to start with, now it tanked even lower due to your PH use.

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
Your natural test was pretty low to start with, now it tanked even lower due to your PH use.
Yeah i realised the risks with doing a cycle with a low test, but at least on cycle i didnt have any depressing thoughts, no low libido and had good energy. I dont think its worth just being on the low end of the range and feeling like **** for the rest of my life, may aswell get a few cycles in cos i know ill eventually have to go on TRT to get a better way of life. What do you suggest? Just just clomid for a bit?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah i realised the risks with doing a cycle with a low test, but at least on cycle i didnt have any depressing thoughts, no low libido and had good energy. I dont think its worth just being on the low end of the range and feeling like **** for the rest of my life, may aswell get a few cycles in cos i know ill eventually have to go on TRT to get a better way of life. What do you suggest? Just just clomid for a bit?
Go to an endocrinologist. At 20 years old and no prior cycles , 200ng/DL testosterone serum is quite low. I know a 30 year old who cycles for months at a time and has 400+ when he comes off.