HEXADRONE LOG

xyroe

xyroe

Awards
Decided I should document this for public use, just in case anyone does have questions. Any way, this would be currently my 4th cycle since I was 18. Yeah yeah, bash me for being young then, but I did my research just like anyone else. Ive done Halodrol, MSten, Epistane, test e 250, and now this. all separate times of course. let's get to the point.

Hexadrone 100mg ED weeks 1-4 with 1000mg of milk thistle ED.
Weeks 4-6/ maybe 8, 200mg ED. depending how I feel.

Week one. Nothing, just increased appetite, light headaches...
Week two. Nothing, again just appetite slightly higher than normal... Keeping carbs, protein, and fats; 40/40/20 ed
Week three. slight increase of strength and much better attitude. Definitely starting to notice more vascularity and definition setting in. Nips slightly tingled. scared me, so I got on nolva at 10mg. 2 days later it subsided. ;)
Week four (currently). BAM. NGL, I was pumped and seeing all kinds of gains and new definition. It was insane and I definitely felt my energy levels through the roof. Noticed back pumps... Didn't really bother me though.

As of today I am at the peak of my cycle. Loving it so far! Definitely recommend to anyone starting out. probably do a 75/75/100/100.

As for my PCT I will be doing Nolva 40/40/20/20/10 along with HCGenerate ED

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Hexadrone is non-methyl, why are you running milk thistle? Always wanted to try this compound, would have been way better if you stacked it with a methyl. What brand are you running...I could never find this compound.

A

acresmass

Awards
Hexadrone is non-methyl, why are you running milk thistle? Always wanted to try this compound, would have been way better if you stacked it with a methyl. What brand are you running...I could never find this compound.
Second that, Hexadrone is awesome. Stupid PH ban....

Lexonis

Lexonis

Awards
Decided I should document this for public use, just in case anyone does have questions. Any way, this would be currently my 4th cycle since I was 18. Yeah yeah, bash me for being young then, but I did my research just like anyone else. Ive done Halodrol, MSten, Epistane, test e 250, and now this. all separate times of course. let's get to the point.

Week two. Nothing, again just appetite slightly higher than normal... Keeping carbs, protein, and fats; 40/40/20 ed
Week three. slight increase of strength and much better attitude. Definitely starting to notice more vascularity and definition setting in. Nips slightly tingled. scared me, so I got on nolva at 10mg. 2 days later it subsided. ;)
Week four (currently). BAM. NGL, I was pumped and seeing all kinds of gains and new definition. It was insane and I definitely felt my energy levels through the roof. Noticed back pumps... Didn't really bother me though.

As of today I am at the peak of my cycle. Loving it so far! Definitely recommend to anyone starting out. probably do a 75/75/100/100.

Did you do another run of the Hexadrone ?

X

xams2387

Awards

Pics? How much size and strength gain..