Epistane/Stano Stack Please Help

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
I'm going to be running a Epi 2a3a/Stano Shred stack starting in a few weeks. I'm 5'11 215lbs 20%BF, 26 Yrs old, looking to cut for summer. I'll probably be eating at a maintenance level of 3.5k cal ED.

I'm only going to be running it for 4 weeks as I'm looking not to completely shutdown. I'll be running Blockade for 2 weeks prior to the cycle and then this will be my cycle.

Weeks 1-4

Epi 2a3a 20/30/30/40
Stano Shred 400/600/600/600
Blockade
Fish Oil
Joyful Joints
Multi V
DHEA 100/100/200/200
Horny Goat Weed by Prolab (Just want to see if I can prolong the libido crash.)

Weeks 5-8

Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA MAX
Reduce XT
Blockade Support
Multi V
Fish Oil
Horny Goat Weed

Can you please give me your advice if I'm missing anything or if you have any tips or suggestions!

Thanks

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 weeks is going to be a waste of a cycle..... your going to start seeing effects in 3 weeks and then
only have 1 week really getting results...

I would run the Epi for at least 5 or 6 weeks and the Stano for 7 or 8 weeks.

Start Stano 1st and then add Epi in the beginning of week 3

The sweet spot on Stano is 1000 to 1200mg, I really started noticing the effects of Stano once
I got to 1000mg around week 4 or 5.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Ok I'm gonna do 6 weeks epi at 20/30/30/40/40/30 n stano at 400/400/600/600/800/800/1000

Does everything else in my cycle look good? I'm most worried about my libido. That's why I originally was only going to do 4 weeks.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ok I'm gonna do 6 weeks epi at 20/30/30/40/40/30 n stano at 400/400/600/600/800/800/1000

Does everything else in my cycle look good? I'm most worried about my libido. That's why I originally was only going to do 4 weeks.
Start @30, dont taper down the last week... honestly if libido concerns you dont cycle... stano should help
Drop the dhea

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok I'm gonna do 6 weeks epi at 20/30/30/40/40/30 n stano at 400/400/600/600/800/800/1000 Does everything else in my cycle look good? I'm most worried about my libido. That's why I originally was only going to do 4 weeks.
Stano is your test base so libido should be ok.

Your diet is the bigger issue as you won't cut much at maintenance cals...

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. 30/30/40/40/40/40 epi

If you're cutting, I'd strongly consider dropping to 500 below maintenance and carb cycling. Faster results.
Remember it takes burning 3500cals for every pound of fat ;)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. 30/30/40/40/40/40 epi

If you're cutting, I'd strongly consider dropping to 500 below maintenance and carb cycling. Faster results.
Remember it takes burning 3500cals for every pound of fat ;)
^^^^This. Epistane doesn't do the cutting, diet does. So expecting to cut at maintenance calories is expecting too much.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take Maca and Tribulus for libido support. Stano will definitely help and should combat the lethargy.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
I take Maca and Tribulus for libido support. Stano will definitely help and should combat the lethargy.
Yeah, I bought that Prolab Horny Goat Weed with Trib Maca HGW, etc.. Hopefully that will help or at least give me the placebo effect lol

I was only going to run Epi at 4 weeks totaling 60 pills so I would have enough to run another cycle. The problem is that I will not use the 120 pills in one cycle and the rest would just go to waste :'(

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I bought that Prolab Horny Goat Weed with Trib Maca HGW, etc.. Hopefully that will help or at least give me the placebo effect lol I was only going to run Epi at 4 weeks totaling 60 pills so I would have enough to run another cycle. The problem is that I will not use the 120 pills in one cycle and the rest would just go to waste :'(
buy two bottles, run 3 cycles. Problem solved

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Very True..

Yeah, I'm wondering if I should step away from these orals and start trying test next anyway. Never used a needle though and have no idea where to get it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Very True.. Yeah, I'm wondering if I should step away from these orals and start trying test next anyway. Never used a needle though and have no idea where to get it.
legit test is far safer then orals imo. No liver issues, natural, etc.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
I planned a similar Epistane and Stano cycle a few months ago, and finally decided to bite the bullet. On week two and already noticing some reduction in pubertal gyno. Here's what I decided on after receiving feedback on here:

2 Opti-Men Multis, 5000 iu Vitamin D3, and 2 NOW Ultra Omega 3s every day

1 week pre-cycle: Iron Labs Cycle Support (double dose throughout) and Liv.52
Week 1: RPN Havoc (Epistane) 30 mg, Stano Shred (Stanodrol) 400 mg, IL Cycle Support, Liv. 52
Week 2: Epistane 40 mg, Stanodrol 600 mg, IL Cycle Support, Liv. 52
Week 3: Epistane 40 mg, Stanodrol 600 mg, IL Cycle Support, Liv. 52
Week 4: Epistane 40 mg, Stanodrol 600 mg, IL Cycle Support, Liv. 52
Week 5: Epistane 40 mg, Stanodrol 600 mg, IL Cycle Support, Liv. 52
Week 6: Epistane 40 mg, Stanodrol 600 mg, IL Cycle Support, Liv. 52
Week 7: Toremifene Citrate 90 mg, CEL Cycle Assist, IL PCT Xtreme, Liv. 52
Week 8: Toremifene Citrate 60 mg, CEL Cycle Assist, IL PCT Xtreme, Liv. 52
Week 9: Toremifene Citrate 30 mg, CEL Cycle Assist, IL PCT Xtreme, Liv. 52
Week 10: Toremifene Citrate 30 mg, CEL Cycle Assist, IL PCT Xtreme, Liv. 52

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I planned a similar Epistane and Stano cycle a few months ago, and finally decided to bite the bullet. On week two and already noticing some reduction in pubertal gyno. Here's what I decided on after receiving feedback on here:
why no Ai if you have existing gyno? You're chances of rebound gyno issues are very high.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
ZackD89,

How's it going? Any gains or sides as of yet?

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
why no Ai if you have existing gyno? You're chances of rebound gyno issues are very high.
To be honest, this is my first cycle and I thought the Toremifene would suffice. What do you think I should add in? After doing some quick research, it seems like Aromasin at 12.5 throughout PCT would combine well with the Toremifene.

ZackD89,

How's it going? Any gains or sides as of yet?
I feel great so far. Seeing more definition and slight fat reduction. High libido and normal energy. I'm focusing on bodyweight movements and have been able to do more push ups, pull ups, bodyweight squats, etc. Time will tell how the rest of the cycle goes.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
To be honest, this is my first cycle and I thought the Toremifene would suffice. What do you think I should add in? After doing some quick research, it seems like Aromasin at 12.5 throughout PCT would combine well with the Toremifene.
Definitely add an Ai in. Serms aren't meant to prevent estrogen they actually promote (selectively) it so that your body thinks it needs more test to balance. Aromas in is your best choice as its suicidal and won't allow any rebound once you stop taking it. Start it in week 2 of pct and run 2 weeks past. If you're really cautious you could even taper it over a 5th week but it's not really necessary with a suicidal Ai.

r3zy

Awards
I'm into my first week of my Epi/Stano stack, well day 3 to be precise. Going to post a log up at the end of the week. Like stated its pretty easy to find epi on the net if you spend a few minutes looking about.

My dosage is similar to yours
epi-30/40/40/40/40/40
stano-600/600/600/600/600/600

Be good to see how our results differ.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Definitely add an Ai in. Serms aren't meant to prevent estrogen they actually promote (selectively) it so that your body thinks it needs more test to balance. Aromas in is your best choice as its suicidal and won't allow any rebound once you stop taking it. Start it in week 2 of pct and run 2 weeks past. If you're really cautious you could even taper it over a 5th week but it's not really necessary with a suicidal Ai.
Much thanks for the advice. It's really nice seeing my pubertal gyno go away and I definitely want to prevent any rebound. Just ordered some Aromasin and will go with that 4 week plan.

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
not telling you what to do, but id be willing to bet, most people starting at 20% bf dont end up happy with cycle results, especially with cutting body fat in mind. most realistic case scenario is youre maybe 15% when youre done, continue to cut post cycle, and then lose most your gains because you dont have your diet in check.

just offering a different perspective here. thats even assuming youre really 20%, being the internet.. likely much higher. cut down hard naturally, get lean, add lbm after imo will lead to being more happy long term vs concentrating on a short term goal. good luck though.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
not telling you what to do, but id be willing to bet, most people starting at 20% bf dont end up happy with cycle results, especially with cutting body fat in mind. most realistic case scenario is youre maybe 15% when youre done, continue to cut post cycle, and then lose most your gains because you dont have your diet in check. just offering a different perspective here. thats even assuming youre really 20%, being the internet.. likely much higher. cut down hard naturally, get lean, add lbm after imo will lead to being more happy long term vs concentrating on a short term goal. good luck though.
There is some truth to this, and I agree with your ending statement, however he can have a good cycle at ~20%. He won't come out of it with show ready physique by any means, but he should see some results. At the end of the day, we are all just tryin to be better than we were yesterday.

Work hard. Eat perfect

r3zy

Awards
As long as he makes sure redoes his diet for pct, he could have a great cycle