Maintaining libido on blast

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I'm on TRT at 50mg test cyp twice per week. I tried a 500mg/week blast a couple years ago, which absolutely killed my libido and gave me severe ED. I let my estrogen get out of hand, but had no physical symptoms of increased estrogen, only terrible anger/irritability, crazy anxiety, extreme fatigue, trouble breathing, barely enough energy to lift. My balls were gone, my dick stayed shriveled up 24/7. Also my chest stayed bright red all the time like I had a sun burn. I was wondering if I did another 500mg blast, if I used transdermal Formeron should that keep my estrogen in check? If I keep my testosterone level super high, and estrogen low, should that keep my libido going? Was it high estrogen that killed my libido, gave me ED, and shrunk my junk? I've tried Formeron before with my trt dose, and all it did was give me diarrhea, sore joints, strength loss, and ED. I've also read that Formeron eliminates DHT, is that going to screw with my libido? I want to blast for a couple months, but I'm afraid of the ED and losing my libido again. How can I blast and be horny as f---? I'm pretty sensitive to test/e2 imbalances. Thanks for any help!