Cutting after epi pct

Frank1983

Awards
I'm scheduling a cut after my pct (will start once my t levels are normalized, based on bloodwork).

I've run plenty of successful cuts (no strength/lean mass loss) and they've all followed the exact same protocol:
-20 deficit, ephedrine, daa, slightly reduced volume, steady intensity.

Since I'm using daa, reduce, trib, and longjack in my pct, is there anything I can put in here? I've cut without daa before and I didn't lose any gains, but my mood/libido definitely feels better with it.

Perhaps I can just run daa without a break?

Alphamax, x-gels, anabeta elite, solo forskolin? Frankly, im a little overwhelmed with choices. Are any of these particularly well suited for cutting?

I'm a little wary of blends with potent AI's already in them, as i get dry joints real easily and prefer to dose AI's separately. Then again, if I start pretty soon after pct, my estrogen will probably be pretty high anyway.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm just entering my pct for my
Tbol cycle, which was a recomper then cut. I would toss in some type of (-)epi product, reduce xt for cortisol and dermastregnth. This is what I'm running, along with viron, and it's pretty killer.

Toss in some ECa or Ecy stack and you got a nice fat burner as well. Make sure your diet is dialed in and let the fat melt!