Estrogen???

Hulky

Awards
Stared on test e 5 weeks ago and been having woodie problems past couple days never had problems like this before and no sign of geno
Been told that I should try another make of test as test shouldn't do this? Any ways should I just order some anti e or try another make? Cheers

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So are you totaling 500mg/week? And currently not using any AI (anti-E)? If this is the case then yes, your E levels could be too high causing lack of libido/sexual function. The key is hormonal balance.

Hulky

Awards
That's correct 500mg a week second course cheers for your help guy will track me some anti e ��

Bigcheese1

Awards
Arimidex .5mg every other day is a good start.
This^^^ You'll know if it's good dex if your joints are sore. Mine became very sore and dry while on dex but I didn't mind, saw it as insurance that it was good stuff.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This^^^ You'll know if it's good dex if your joints are sore. Mine became very sore and dry while on dex but I didn't mind, saw it as insurance that it was good stuff.
Indeed, but nothing wrong with backing off dosage based on comfort/results ratio. I've never been so dry it was uncomfortable, but I know it works if everything pops when I get out of bed in the morning.

Bigcheese1

Awards
Indeed, but nothing wrong with backing off dosage based on comfort/results ratio. I've never been so dry it was uncomfortable, but I know it works if everything pops when I get out of bed in the morning.
Agreed, I'd rather have sore joints than not know if it's legit stuff or not.

Hulky

Awards
Just got rid a my isis test 250 for rohm tri test just got a funny feeling about that t250

Hulky

Awards
Dunno if it mind of matter but I woke up this morning with raging hard on lol off that tri test 400