MENT 90mg 30 days

xtjesse

Awards
Hey yall I'm going to be logging my run with MENT. So far I'm about 10 days in and already starting to feel it.. it started with an increased libido and puffy nipps. My left nipple grew a small half pea sized lump but I knocked it out in a few days with some clomid which I'll me taking 1 ml eod. Next was the backne.. pretty bad with a few face pimples. Sleep doesn't seem to be effected. Strength and endurance aren't as prevalent but noticeable but my mood has been noticeably good. Going to hit back right now so I'll report back with pics later. Thanks for stopping by.

xtjesse

Awards
I'd like to get more mass in my legs and back. My back is good but I want it awesome where as I feel like my legs are lacking. Weight wise I'd like to come out 10-15+ and strength wise I'd like to rep 350-365 squat and deadlift which is my 1RM

xtjesse

Awards
Btw I'm a volvo fan too. My first car was a 240 dl and I used to drift the crap out of it. I always wanted to do a 350 motor swap but my brother totalled it.. before I got around to it.

xtjesse

Awards
So I think my ment was bunk.. I've gained 2 lbs in 2 1/2 weeks. This is the last time I go with an unknown source. I have 20ml of test p 200 and I have 20ml to test e 250 on the way with some dbol. Is it safe to run the test p before the dbol and test e to arrive? If it arrives on time (within 3 weeks) I should be able to start tomorrow and run it up to 2 weeks in if I run it at 150 eod. Or I was thinking about running it at 200 eod since I'll still have the dbol as a kick start to the test e. Any ideas on how I should run this?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you really should run it longer the 4 weeks. It took me at least 3 weeks before noticing body enhancement effects

xtjesse

Awards
i wanted to run it for 4 weeks as a kick start to the test e but since I have the dbol coming the same time i was thinking about just running it for about 6-7 weeks at 150mg til the enanthate and dbol come in. Is it worth starting the prop before the rest of the gear comes in?