Legal Prohormones after the ban.

eastrimx

Awards
Lets make a list of legal prohormones after the 2014 ban. Give me some names please.

eastrimx

Awards
LOL i have been pyramid cycling creatine for 5 years now and i have gained about 300 lbs of lean water mass. CREATINE IS A STEROID NOT A PROHORMONE!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
MAx LMG Epi andro are two that work that We sell

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Looks like trest is still "unclassified". Feel free to make yourself infertile!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
M14 was banned on the bill before last, pretty such

00S4Boy

Awards
Anyone have a link to the actual bill?
http://www.totalflexblog.com/articles/dasca/

Also tons of other fun information on that site. Credits to HenryV and Brymaster of course.

M14 was banned on the bill before last, pretty such
Last bill actually.

Order of bans go DASCA 2014 specifically classified most common compounds, and technically banned the rest for sale as supplements, 2012(superdrol, prostanozol), 2010(diendione, phera, boldione). Then m1t, m5aa, 1ad, 4ad, mdien, m4ohn and some others in like 04-05 i want to say.

AndyKush

Awards
Msten

DMZ

1 Andro

4 Andro

Epi Andro

Other than that their is SARMS. The next best thing IMO

MK-2866

LGD-4033 (Will require proper PCT but with more gains than MK-2866)

GW (Not a sarm but put into sarm category)

MK-677 (Not a sarm but put into sarm category)

There are other things as well like

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin

epicatechin (Expected more from this but pumps, sweating, fat loss was amazing!)

:biggthumpup::439::smoker:

eastrimx

Awards
Just ordered Anafuse by Vital Labs it has epicatechin and laxogenin. I was tempted to order ostarine but i am saving it for summer if Anafuse is not as good as expected. It is pretty safe to experiment Anafuse.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
LOL i have been pyramid cycling creatine for 5 years now and i have gained about 300 lbs of lean water mass. CREATINE IS A STEROID NOT A PROHORMONE!
Um, what? you say 300lbs? are your power levels over 9 thousand???

eastrimx

Awards
Ok that was a joke it wasn't 300lbs it was 299lbs. You got me there.

Revival

Revival

Awards
So glad I have enough superdrol to kill myself....

Lol

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
What about pmag?
I saw methylclostebol is on the list and so is halo but it looks to me like pmag slipped through.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Hate to break it to everyone but Patrick Arnold has stated that this 5a Laxogenin product is completely bunk and won't do anything. Also new sarms SR 9009 and RAD140 are available if anyone wants to guinea pig lol. I really don't see why companies just don't come out with new hormones under the radar. They will sell so quick people's heads will spin. But whatever. Go ahead and give up. FDA wins

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://www.totalflexblog.com/articles/dasca/

Also tons of other fun information on that site. Credits to HenryV and Brymaster of course.

Last bill actually.

Order of bans go DASCA 2014 specifically classified most common compounds, and technically banned the rest for sale as supplements, 2012(superdrol, prostanozol), 2010(diendione, phera, boldione). Then m1t, m5aa, 1ad, 4ad, mdien, m4ohn and some others in like 04-05 i want to say.
OP read the BOLD and you will get your answer.

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
I still have 14 bottles of LGI SD 10 from before the ban, so idk bro..

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I had a crap load of phera and sd I threw away swearing I would not touch again. 1 decision I wish I could take back lol

JRSOLDJA

Awards
Problem I see is that in addition to listing specific compounds the law is SO vague that people are not quite sure what UNLISTED compounds are legal/illegal.

Hopefully the vagueness will lead to the law being challenged in court and eventually overturned. Hey a guy can dream right?
anything not listed specifically on the bill is still legal. however, the AG can still add additional compounds later on as they see fit.

eastrimx

Awards
So are these drugs still illegal if they are made in UK?

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Hate to break it to everyone but Patrick Arnold has stated that this 5a Laxogenin product is completely bunk and won't do anything. Also new sarms SR 9009 and RAD140 are available if anyone wants to guinea pig lol. I really don't see why companies just don't come out with new hormones under the radar. They will sell so quick people's heads will spin. But whatever. Go ahead and give up. FDA wins
True. All the Laxogenin products are to low dosed to act. Can you give me a tip where RAD140 and SR-9009 are avaiable? Would appreciate that.
Especially RAD140 is interesting (despite the status of a preclinical substance, LOL) because it's the only one SARM tested in combination with an AAS (Testosterone Proprionat). The anabolic effects are higher than a test stand-alone and the androgenic effects of test propionat where decreased, which is a very interesting result. Unfortunately, the existing SARM like MK-2866 and VK-5211 (formerly LGD-4033, new named because of the selling to Vikings Therapeutics) were not tested in such a combination.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you sure about the laxogenin products? I swear to god my strength has gone up by tossing this in my pct. But that's sad, I dose it pretty high.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
More from PA on Laxo:

A: I think I know the person that finds and develops this esoteric stuff (5a-hydroxy laxogenin - TOG). He is supposedly an intelligent fellow though in my opinion I think he is way mislead in a lot of his theories. These Russian studies concerning these weird compounds, and I have read a lot of them, do little to impress me. I would never consider them as sufficient evidence to go ahead and manufacture and market the compounds. I would maintain an EXTREMELY high level of skepticism concerning this stuff as:

1) it is probably very expensive and
2) would most likely not perform any wheres near to what the Russian studies promise.

You are free to try the stuff but I would not expect anything if I were you.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
If you are studying some research papers the dosage is with 50mg too low in these products. Good results were achieved at 200mg and more. Real Laxogenin has strong effects - in theory and on animals. So it is possible that Laxogenin could slightly help you if you use a useful amount. And this low-dosed-high-priced products make it financially nearly impossible to run 4x the dosage per day and over a longer period of time.
I don't deny Laxogenin-products don't help (I never wrote that). But they are incredibly low dosed and it would be too expensive to use it. Spend your money on better alternatives (my opinion).

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are studying some research papers the dosage is with 50mg too low in these products. Good results were achieved at 200mg and more. Real Laxogenin has strong effects - in theory and on animals. So it is possible that Laxogenin could slightly help you if you use a useful amount. And this low-dosed-high-priced products make it financially nearly impossible to run 4x the dosage per day and over a longer period of time. I don't deny Laxogenin-products don't help (I never wrote that). But they are incredibly low dosed and it would be too expensive to use it. Spend your money on better alternatives (my opinion).
Thanks for the info man! Didn't even realize Pa didn't anything on this stuff. Also what alternatives ?

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info man! Didn't even realize Pa didn't anything on this stuff. Also what alternatives ?
No problem, you are welcome. With PA you probably mean Patrick Arnold? Honestly, I don't hang around that much on american/english boards, so I have no clue what his attitude is (heard some times about the name, nothing more).
So, people are using (or trying it) Laxogenin for 1) healing or 2) strenght stuff. I was honestly surprised about all the new products with Laxogenin which came in the last six months because the stuff was also popular two or three years ago. Since then, I never saw a usable bloodwork or review. Laxogenin is not that cheap and so very interesting for the supp industry. They don't have to be strict with the ingredients because most of the products is not FDA apporved (or has to be). But they also have interest in proper dosage (nearly to 50mg) for reputation purposes. But this is another point.

With alternatives I mean other products for your aim. If you are searching something for healing aspects you have to differentiate in joint healing or something other (for joints glucosamine is really good or eating crustacean). For strenght there are also serveral sub-options (booster, anabolic compounds, etc. etc.).

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I ran 5lax for four months at doses ranging from 100-200mg every day and I did feel two things. An increase in strength (could be placebo but the increase stuck. I also felt my dry knees feel better than they had felt in years. Now how to explain this benefit scientifically.... but seeing how that was the only product I was running I can 100% say that it was the 5lax and not a placebo. And again this benefit stuck around after I discontinued something that doesn't happen with normal joint sups