11 Andro, O-BOL, Dermafury

alec321

Awards
Was hoping for some opinions on the above stack.

I'll be eating below maintenance as looking to cut and i'd take gains in strength over mass.

I'm 27, 95kg have been lifting seriously for 6+ years.

I ran Anavar for 6 weeks when i was 21, i did a pct of nolva and reacted badly to it. Possible overkill?

Anyway that sort of put me off hormones even the "girly" ones until about 12 months ago but now have run 11 Keto twice with success and only OTC PCT.

Basically i'd like to know if the stack i'm looking at sounds good, if so what would be your personal on/post cycle support be and any ideas as to my bad reaction to Nolva?

Thanks in advance, sorry for the essay!

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Was hoping for some opinions on the above stack. I'll be eating below maintenance as looking to cut and i'd take gains in strength over mass. I'm 27, 95kg have been lifting seriously for 6+ years. I ran Anavar for 6 weeks when i was 21, i did a pct of nolva and reacted badly to it. Possible overkill? Anyway that sort of put me off hormones even the "girly" ones until about 12 months ago but now have run 11 Keto twice with success and only OTC PCT. Basically i'd like to know if the stack i'm looking at sounds good, if so what would be your personal on/post cycle support be and any ideas as to my bad reaction to Nolva? Thanks in advance, sorry for the essay!
Hmm.
Cut on DermaFury and 11-andro, leave Osta out of it and run it after pct (or low dose in pct, depends on who you ask)
If you wonna go "easy" on pct then run Osta after your OTC PCT (if your serious about not using nolva then try Rebirth ? )
Other wise i dont recomment a cycle without propper pct, (arimistane is NOT a PCT ! )

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

alec321

Awards
Thanks man

Yeah it seems the jury is out on osta in PCT, i can't work it out as looks to be suppressive at 3 grams and above.

Why would you leave it until PCT?

Osta to one side you reckon i'm good to go? Any on/post cycle supp recommendations?

alec321

Awards
I'm going to have a look at your log now.

How come you've gone with 11oxo as apposed to 11keto? Not being a smart ass just curious.

How's the hairline on Epi? The only thing i noticed while running 11keto was a little extra shedding which i'd rather avoid if poss.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to have a look at your log now.

How come you've gone with 11oxo as apposed to 11keto? Not being a smart ass just curious.

How's the hairline on Epi? The only thing i noticed while running 11keto was a little extra shedding which i'd rather avoid if poss.

Thx.. check it out. I've been having pretty good success and i am 2 weeks into the run.

Ive used 11 Keto before (Iron Legion 11 xi kt), but i wasn't aware that it was still available seeing that Iron Legion
went out of business when the ban took place in January. I don't think 11 oxo or 11 keto were banned, but they
still decided to stop making 11 keto and all of their other products.

Im not aware of anyone else currently making 11 keto...

I havent noticed any shedding so far, but I do like the muscle hardening, strength and libido increase it gives.

alec321

Awards
Sounds like the 11 oxo is serving you well mate.

You're right, i was just being a tit.

I've decided to run with the Brawn PCT/Bridge stack of 11 Andro, O-bol and 6 bromo, i'll also be chucking dermafury along side.

Sound reasonable? Would you run the 6 Bromo from the word go?

Also as far as pct goes, i'm thinking just get some Torem. Agree?

Thanks bud, keep smashing the 11oxo as i'll be tuned in!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like the 11 oxo is serving you well mate.

You're right, i was just being a tit.

I've decided to run with the Brawn PCT/Bridge stack of 11 Andro, O-bol and 6 bromo, i'll also be chucking dermafury along side.

Sound reasonable? Would you run the 6 Bromo from the word go?

Also as far as pct goes, i'm thinking just get some Torem. Agree?

Thanks bud, keep smashing the 11oxo as i'll be tuned in!
No worries bro.

Sounds like a good stack Ive never run 6 bromo so I cant comment.

Torem is good to go for PCT.

Are you still able to get 11 Keto..? Who makes it and where do you get it..?

alec321

Awards
Nice one, how would you run the Torem assuming i wont be that suppressed?

I've bought 11Keto from predator nutrition twice. Looks like they still have it in stock, i tried posting the link but don't have enough posts.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I've bought 11Keto from predator nutrition twice. Looks like they still have it in stock, i tried posting the link
but don't have enough posts.
I believe the typical torem pct layout looks like this.. 120/90/60/30 with 120 for the first 3 days, then dropping to 90.

Even if your not that suppressed a good PCT will boost your test levels sky high which is why you also need a good
AI to combat the estrogen rebound that will start to take place as your tapering down and coming off Torem.

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards

I've bought 11Keto from predator nutrition twice. Looks like they still have it in stock, i tried posting the link but don't have enough posts.
How did your cycle go? I just came off a Ostabol / 11-andro (Brawn Nutrition) cycle - great success :)

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How did your cycle go? I just came off a Ostabol / 11-andro (Brawn Nutrition) cycle - great success :)
How did you like the Brawn 11-Andro bro? Looking at picking some up. How did you dose it?

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
How did you like the Brawn 11-Andro bro? Looking at picking some up. How did you dose it?
Haha, that is a LONG time ago! But actually, this was my 1st cycle, many many pounds of gains ago :) Great memories! Now I am more into Tren and other stronger stuff.
I will say this after running these compounds several times. Ostarine is great for cutting, but useless for bulking. 11-andro is a great cutter, but you need to up the dose to 900 mg for optimal effect. Depending on your cycle length you could start gradually from 600-700 mg. Side effects are non-existent (in my experience). If you are in for a killer cut, stack halo and 11-andro.