Ams 4-ad rde chrome .. Any good?

woodbear

Awards
A friend of mine got this, he's been sucking on two tabs a day for a week, but all he has noticed so far is kinda nothing

He says he just keeps them in his mouth for a while, then chews and /or just swallows.

From what I ve managed to read about this is that its pretty useless product.but most is about their older version

Maybe he's better off buying my remaining ostarine bottle( since ostarine does not agree with me anyways)

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
The right way is to have the tabs under the tongue till they completly dissolve. Don't suck, don't chew and don't swallow. However a week is too early to notice something. Take a while to kick in, around the end the third or the beginning the forth week.

woodbear

Awards
Thanks.. It said 30 seconds then swallow on the box :)
He has done it like that too, and going for just 4 weeks.. Well, i ll let him know

organometal

Awards
People primarily use 4-as as a test base for ph cycles. It helps stave off lethargy and keeps libido up. If that is the goal, it works pretty well.

I have never seen anyone use 4-ad by itself. I am curious if it works by itself to help with gains (but am guessing it won't). I don't think the dosage is high enough to reach super physiological test levels.

Also, I agree with the other reply. Put the tab under the tongue and just leave it there till it is gone. It takes way longer than 30 seconds. Try 5-10 minutes.

woodbear

Awards
Actually i told him to stack it with some my unused h drol. I once bought alot of stuff for self use, but i kinda gave up ph s myself.
If 4 ad causes shutdown worthy of a proper pct, why not add something that might cause proper gains .

woodbear

Awards
so what I gathered is that it really is not a good stand alone product, better to use with something stronger to fight off lethargy? I`ll suggest that too him.
He told me today his morning wood was missing the last days and his nipples hurt a bit,(combined with a feeling of being more horny and energic, his member just does not want to wake up lol..weird.
so I told him to discontinue since he has no AI`s or any pct products.. I don`t feel like selling off the little I have left.

Nice that some shops sells this stuff to non knowing customers as "safe testboosters"..