Very 1st Ostapure and Anogenin Cycle

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys and gals, looking to do my first cycle of Ostapure (Ostarine) and Anogenin (Laxogenin). My stats of right now are: I am 22 years of age, I have trained ever since I was 13 of course not like I have been training the past 4 years, 5'9", 187lbs @ 14-15% BF (A little guessing here). I have used other products before like test boosters and such, but no SARMs or plant steroids. I am looking to drop some body fat, but mostly get a little strength gains and muscle gains. Also would like to become a little harder and vascular. Diet right now is about a 50/25/25 split 250-300g of protein, 150-200g of carbs, and 55-70g of fats. Thank you for your input. Just let me know if this sounds good or anything else I could do to maybe improve upon it. Also if you have any questions about me.

On cycle:
Week 1 - Ostapure 1 cap e/d and Anogenin 1 cap e/d (Unless you think I should just jump start to two a day)
Week 2-4 - Ostapure 2 caps e/d and Anogenin 2 caps e/d

Other products that I will use while on cycle:

Tibullus Terrestris - 1500mg e/d
Fenugreek - 1220mg e/d
DIM - 150mg e/d
Gold Standard Preworkout
Hemavol
Whey Protein
Fish Oil
CLA (This one is a maybe)
ZMA
Melatonin
GABA
L-Tryptophan

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Solid start. Here's my 2 cents worth.

Cycle is too short. Idk about average cycle for genin, it's a relatively new product with not a lot of logs in on it yet. But osta is usually ran 7-12 weeks depending on dose.
Need to have an AI on hand for possible estro sides from osta. Dim is just an OTC estrogen reducer, it won't work the same as an AI
Unless you already have all those sups for support I'd say just spend your money on one pill and run OL arimicare.
Need a Serm for pct with any steroid run. Nolva/tamox at 20/10/10/ should suffice for that run.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
I really don't understand why an AI that strong is needed. SARMs are no where as dangerous as AAS or PH. And all the articles and studies say it isn't suppressive until you go to 30mg for an extended time longer than 4 weeks. So I don't get why the need for an AI as strong as Clomid is needed. Please give me some more information on where and why you say it is a must. Thanks not trying to be a smart ass honestly just curious.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really don't understand why an AI that strong is needed. SARMs are no where as dangerous as AAS or PH. And all the articles and studies say it isn't suppressive until you go to 30mg for an extended time longer than 4 weeks. So I don't get why the need for an AI as strong as Clomid is needed. Please give me some more information on where and why you say it is a must. Thanks not trying to be a smart ass honestly just curious.
Clomid isn't an ai, it's a serm. You need to have an ai on hand because osta can cause high estrogen sides and you probably don't want a pair of tits, do you?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Osta is suppressive at 3mg. And elevated estrogen is elevated estrogen, regardless of the strength of the compound that caused it. Some need it, some don't. But the key is to have it on hand. I personally needed it and was glad I had that exemestane on hand.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, clomid or nolva is for PCT
AI is for on hand during cycle and pct. Some need it low doesed a couple doses a week during cycle to combat sides
"Not as dangerous"... Yeah. You're messing with your hormones either way. You need to take precautions. And we don't know a ton about genin, it could be suppressive as well seeing that it's still considered a steroid.
Take it from the guys on here. Really do some serious research before butting stuff in your body. At 2 posts you probably have more questions to be answered

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, clomid or nolva is for PCT
AI is for on hand during cycle and pct. Some need it low doesed a couple doses a week during cycle to combat sides
"Not as dangerous"... Yeah. You're messing with your hormones either way. You need to take precautions. And we don't know a ton about genin, it could be suppressive as well seeing that it's still considered a steroid.
Take it from the guys on here. Really do some serious research before butting stuff in your body. At 2 posts you probably have more questions to be answered
I have done a lot of research before joining this site. I actually have done about a year of research on AAS and what the cause and effects of each one is and the safest ways to go about running them. I have actually helped advise a couple friends on a smarter way to run their cycle that they were going to do. But the reading about SARMs clearly says that it is only suppressive at bigger dosages at extended times. So I just am wondering where you are getting your information from. If it's personal experiences say so, but that's why I want to know where you telling me I need it is coming from. Thanks again and I already have those supplements. I have a good friend that I can get Clomid and etc from if it is needed.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Even at 3mg some suppression can be found. A dose of 20mg will in turn show an elevated suppression rate.
The only suppression I see is in testosterone and it was a very little amount. Hence why I said I was going to run 1500mg of trib, 1220mg of fen, and 200mg of DIM. Only thing I haven't addressed was the liver toxicity and bad cholesterol. I could supplement with milk thistle and co-q10.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Im not saying dint run it. Im saying don't waste a cycle and money with running sub par amounts and ignore the possibility of supression.
Dont want to use an ai or have one on hand, then don't.
Dont want to run at dosages that really push results, thats cool too.
I gave you my optinions as well as evidence of the products side effects that was true reguardless of opinion. DMA had sides from it, you have just as much risk at whatever dosage you run it at. Not being a dick either but you cant ignore the fact that you are still changing hormone levels and trib and dim arent enough to cover you if it hits the fan and you have a bad reaction.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Im not saying dint run it. Im saying don't waste a cycle and money with running sub par amounts and ignore the possibility of supression.
Dont want to use an ai or have one on hand, then don't.
Dont want to run at dosages that really push results, thats cool too.
I gave you my optinions as well as evidence of the products side effects that was true reguardless of opinion. DMA had sides from it, you have just as much risk at whatever dosage you run it at. Not being a dick either but you cant ignore the fact that you are still changing hormone levels and trib and dim arent enough to cover you if it hits the fan and you have a bad reaction.
Oh ok man sorry I was totally misinterpreting what you were saying so, how would you run it? Ostapure @ 20mg for 6 weeks and add Anogenin at say week two @ 50mg?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You gave a list of products that you were going to use on cycle, but what is your pct?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
If you have enough for that, yeah that would work. It really shines at week 4. I run at 25 for 8 weeks personally.

Still need a pct.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
If you have enough for that, yeah that would work. It really shines at week 4. I run at 25 for 8 weeks personally.

Still need a pct.
Wouldn't running the trib, fen, and dim for 8 full weeks and Clomid or nolva for the next two suffice? For a total of ten weeks

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Yes I think so. And I wasnt saying it won't. I was saying have a nice pretty vottle of AI in the closet incase anything pops up. Dim on its own is usually pretty underdosed. Better off to have something stronger hanging out in the back. If you dont use it, most likely will be used on a later cycle

Ethangberg1

Ethangberg1

Banned
Awards
Just wanted to add my opinion for what it's worth. I used Ostarine and I would suggest minimum 8 week run! I experienced lethargy with it and what I believed was some rising e levels. 4 weeks in I added arime 5 pct in because it had an AI and some decent T boosters in it. I would say the addition of that AI to the ostarine made the cycle worth it. There must be something to it because I saw a newer product osta shred that has Like 30 mg Arimistane in it.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Yes I think so. And I wasnt saying it won't. I was saying have a nice pretty vottle of AI in the closet incase anything pops up. Dim on its own is usually pretty underdosed. Better off to have something stronger hanging out in the back. If you dont use it, most likely will be used on a later cycle
Alright so what stronger AIs would y'all suggest? And to extend my cycle to eight weeks I'll need another bottle of Ostapure. And yeah I saw that too about the osta shred.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Rc or rx exemestane
Yeah im on ostashred right now

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Could I run it to get my cycle out to eight weeks? Or should I stick to the same product?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Up to you man. A bottle of ostashred has a full 8 weeks in it alone

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Well Damn should have went that route. Lol just heard more about Ostapure tbh

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Laxogenin is a great product and can be cycled for around 12 weeks. I've used it on every Osta cycle and will never run a cycle or PCT without it. I dose it around 100-150 mg

Run both the Osta and Laxogenin for 8 weeks.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Laxogenin is a great product and can be cycled for around 12 weeks. I've used it on every Osta cycle and will never run a cycle or PCT without it. I dose it around 100-150 mg

Run both the Osta and Laxogenin for 8 weeks.
Do you think just 50mg would be enough to me? I'm sure your tolerance is higher

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
I would start out at that dose, but bump it up to at least 100 mg. I took Xcel Sports Nutrition, Natural Strength, which has 70 mg of Laxogenin per cap and it recommends 3 caps a day. I followed that dosage for 8 weeks with IML Osta Rx during my last contest prep and saw insane results.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
How would you dose it and the Ostapure? 2 caps at the same time or one at a time? Ostapure 2 caps am then anogenin like two hours later with 2 caps? Thanks again man

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Bump... Anyone? I would like to start my cycle tomorrow morning

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think laxogenin half life is about 3.34 hours.
You can take a dose with osta, should be no problem. But split your genin does ages up to keep levels at a constant. But please, genin guys chime in, never used that product but that's the research I have on it.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think laxogenin half life is about 3.34 hours. You can take a dose with osta, should be no problem. But split your genin does ages up to keep levels at a constant. But please, genin guys chime in, never used that product but that's the research I have on it.
Care to provide a link on the half-life?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think laxogenin half life is about 3.34 hours.
You can take a dose with osta, should be no problem. But split your genin does ages up to keep levels at a constant. But please, genin guys chime in, never used that product but that's the research I have on it.
Get transdermal laxogenin and you can just dose 2 times a day

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
sure
http://www.ergo-log.com/enobosarmtrial.html

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys day one has begun. Took my two Ostapure this morning at 8 and just took my Anogenin at 10. So is it alright that I took the anogenin all at once or should I split it up next time?

Last edited:
mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys day one has begun. Took my two Ostapure this morning at 8 and just took my Anogenin at 10. So is it alright that I took the anogenin all at once or should I split it up next time?
Look at my post on the half life

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Yeah your said 3.34 hours but how would that be so? Doesn't seem it would be in your system long enough to do anything

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Yeah your said 3.34 hours but how would that be so? Doesn't seem it would be in your system long enough to do anything
Which is exactly a plausible reason for TD being a more effective delivery method for laxo. By prolonging the duration, there is more potential for benefit.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Which is exactly a plausible reason for TD being a more effective delivery method for laxo. By prolonging the duration, there is more potential for benefit.
So I should be taking my laxogenin separately?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Plant based steroid. If it worked so amazingly well as ds/ph/aas everyone would be crazy about it. Personally I wouldn't expect crazy results from it. And a short half like will mean you need to take it more often. Natural anabolics (plant based/dhea/ect) usually have to be run high daily dosed and its not cheep.
If you wanted a once a day dose up gtg, msten/sd/dmz would have been the way to go.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
I am not expecting much from this stack. Honestly 5 pounds of muscle and a little less fat would be amazing as I work my ass off in the gym and in the kitchen:)

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Well prefect then lol
Dose osta once a day
Lax twice

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Well prefect then lol
Dose osta once a day
Lax twice
Will do first two weeks I'll stay with laxogenin at 50mg see how I like it then bump to 75mg the third week then 100mg the remainder of the cycle if I don't feel 75mg is enough

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
In going to be purchasing some Eliminate Pro from Olympus Labs for my AI and on cycle support and then I'm gonna go with post cycle3x by vital labs. Has anyone ever used pc3x?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
In going to be purchasing some Eliminate Pro from Olympus Labs for my AI and on cycle support and then I'm gonna go with post cycle3x by vital labs. Has anyone ever used pc3x?
I have. I like it. Still need a serm. Just checking

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
And this should be enough to keep everything in place? Now the eliminate should keep my e in check thru my cycle correct?
Never used it. Dont know alot about it. Estrogen blockers and aromatase inhibitors work differently. Find out what eliminate does and make a decision on that. I gave you an example of an ai to have in hand