First time use stack? Need help

Bcaamino

Bcaamino

Awards
Hey I'm still in my teens. I need help figuring out a stack to use for the first time. I have never used anabolics before. I am looking to get into bodybuilding. I know people say not to use these in your teens but my coach said I should consider taking it to a new level.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hey I'm still in my teens. I need help figuring out a stack to use for the first time. I have never used anabolics before. I am looking to get into bodybuilding. I know people say not to use these in your teens but my coach said I should consider taking it to a new level.
Tell your coach he needs to consider not screwing up people's lives.

Do not cycle until you are older.

You are already primed to grow, in the long term you will be better off having not cycled now and only started once you hit your genetic potential

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I will happily recommend natural products, or discuss this further by PM

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Just wait man

Here are some great options for now

Steakodrol
Chickistane
Tredmilodrol
Curls rx
Dumbbellplexx
My fav dontscrewupyournaturalhormonesforlifeosten

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would be looking for a new coach. You should be using your dick waaay too much to want to mess with steroids

Bcaamino

Bcaamino

Awards
I would be looking for a new coach. You should be using your dick waaay too much to want to mess with steroids
true lol and thanks for the smart ass suggestions try made me laugh but I've already decide Togo clean for now, talked to other guy on the thread, I just don't know how to delete this thread

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
true lol and thanks for the smart ass suggestions try made me laugh but I've already decide Togo clean for now, talked to other guy on the thread, I just don't know how to delete this thread
You made a good choice. not trying to be a jerk, just keeping it real with you

Bcaamino

Bcaamino

Awards
You made a good choice. not trying to be a jerk, just keeping it real with you
no I understand I'm just learning still, I appreciate it not many people do that anymore.