Prolactin during my EQ and test e cycle.. Help??

mrntnk1

Awards
Ok everyone.. Here's some stats to start so you guys can get the best picture possible so I can get the best advise.. Age 29 Weight 250 bf 22% 6'1..

Just started a cycle of test e and eq.. Shooting 700 test a week and 350 eq a week....I been doing a lot of reading on prolactin and progesterone levels while running deca/eq cycles and what to do to avoid deca Dick and lactating nips... I keep getting mixed advice from many sources... I know some guys in person who got lactatig nips and popped dostinex and prob solved... I've read articles and used big medical terms that confused the heck out of me and I'm still in the dark.... I have not experienced deca Dick or lactating on this cycle yet but I don't want to either.. I know you're not supposed to get deca dick as bad or at all on eq but still want to have a back up just in case.. My last cycle was 600 test cyp and 300 deca and I experienced decadick near the end of that cycle... I've read a pretty extensive post on here on how prolactin and progesterone are not the enemies and that your over all estrogen level is what needs to be watch and that should be controlled by serms only.. And Ive been on other forums that swears up and down prolactin is the culprit and all other estrogen is not as bad as its made out to be..Advice on anything above???

jaakonpallo

Awards
What's exactly your question?
Have an AI at hand for jic scenario.. maybe start low dose even before experiencing possible e related sides.
But if you didn't get them before that much you probably won't get them now.

mrntnk1

Awards
Ya sorry this is kind of a confusing post.. Mostly cause I'm confused to hell on this one.. The question is kinda a 2 part question...
First: is it prolactin, progesterone, or just high estrofen levels all around that cause decadick?
Second: what's a pretty solid cycle look like for EQ and test? I've seen numbers like 600 test 300 eq a week to some that say eq won't work under 600.