What are hollywoods secrets to muscle?!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Besides having the obvious advantage of perfect diets and access to just about any trainer you can find do you think anabolics are more coming in Hollywood than people think?

I'm sitting here looking at marvels avengers and jake gylenhal in prince of Persia. Is it just the stated facts above or do you think there's anabolics being used?! I just always wonder that when I watch movies. Lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think they are all juicing

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I think they are all juicing
my PMs are for , I'll get back to you but yes I though the same thing. They just transform amazingly in a couple months of time.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
millions of dollars, you can buy anything you wanted to...

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
I'm pretty sure it's the revolutionary products Force X and Nitro1 that the supplement industry doesn't want us to know about. Their combination of patented ingredients has been show to help users gain 30 pounds of muscle and lose 20 pounds of fat at the same time!....

Not serious. Damn Facebook ads.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Steroids.

Not all of them if course but the dramatic body composition changes seen between films where different physiques are wanted is crazy.

Some look like they gain 30lbs between films

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty sure it's the revolutionary products Force X and Nitro1 that the supplement industry doesn't want us to know about. Their combination of patented ingredients has been show to help users gain 30 pounds of muscle and lose 20 pounds of fat at the same time!....

Not serious. Damn Facebook ads.
But they have before and after pics! It has to be legit!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I'm pretty sure it's the revolutionary products Force X and Nitro1 that the supplement industry doesn't want us to know about. Their combination of patented ingredients has been show to help users gain 30 pounds of muscle and lose 20 pounds of fat at the same time!.... Not serious. Damn Facebook ads.
I wish lmao

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Steroids. Not all of them if course but the dramatic body composition changes seen between films where different physiques are wanted is crazy. Some look like they gain 30lbs between films
that's what I'm saying! It's crazy !!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Gakic

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I hate muscle tech for the most part. Their outrageous claims rob the general public along with gnc lol. Kids I back in Highschool claimed cell tech was a steroid lmao.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Deer Antler Velvet
igf-1 from lg sciences actually helped my recovery from what I felt. Who knows though. Tasted pretty good!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate muscle tech for the most part. Their outrageous claims rob the general public along with gnc lol. Kids I back in Highschool claimed cell tech was a steroid lmao.
Everyone here should hate muscletech

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...but the reviews. All 10/10. Must be bomb.
I just looked up the ingredient label, wtf is betator? It's the sole ingredient

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I just looked up the ingredient label, wtf is betator? It's the sole ingredient
****s 90 dollars at gnc lol. Like are you ****ing kidding me?!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
****s 90 dollars at gnc lol. Like are you ****ing kidding me?!
I just got 3 bottles of dmz for 90$. They can keep the clear muscle

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I just got 3 bottles of dmz for 90$. They can keep the clear muscle
exactly!! They claim on the back through studies at the a university of Tampa you can put on 16 lbs of muscle with one bottle. HA.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
exactly!! They claim on the back through studies at the a university of Tampa you can put on 16 lbs of muscle with one bottle. HA.
Gotta stack it with cell tech and nitro tech

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Na, only athletes use steroids.

it's just the stuff from Biotest, duh. :smoker:

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To answer original question though, I absolutely think actors use gear to get in shape for movie roles. When millions are on the line, morals that may have been had go bye-bye.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not saying that juice is immoral, I'm a moral mofo. But someone who may not have considered it before they were approached for a role that they needed to get jacked for, they would probably hop on for the payday. They change their physiques too drastically, too quickly to not be.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Not saying that juice is immoral, I'm a moral mofo. But someone who may not have considered it before they were approached for a role that they needed to get jacked for, they would probably hop on for the payday. They change their physiques too drastically, too quickly to not be.
yes! Exactly my thoughts . Christian bale comes to mind immediately when I think of losing weight rapidly then putting it back on like crazy.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes! Exactly my thoughts . Christian bale comes to mind immediately when I think of losing weight rapidly then putting it back on like crazy.
or the rock at almost 300lbs.... Like really?!?!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
or the rock at almost 300lbs.... Like really?!?!
Yeah dude's clearly juicing. But he was a jock/meat head before he was an actor. It just so happened to work well for his career. Just like Arnold. Think of all the old school action guys, they were way bigger than today's (except The Rock). Stallone, Arnold, Carl Weathers. All jacked on juice

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Rock did shrink up for a couple roles a few years back. I think it was Get Shorty and another movie he looked small as sh1t. He's doing it right though. One of my physique idols. Monstrous, while not looking deformed.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Yes the rock. What about Walhberg? It's hard to tell sometimes with him.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude he juiced for that movie with The Rock. I mean he wasn't in perfect shape, but bigger.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ as much as we can say "oh hes just juicing to get big" there is obviously a LOT more to it, he does it so effectively he must have cycling perfected to an art form.
On top of diet/training

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think they do it, don't blame them a bit. Get that money

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
And imagine being that wealthy! Imagine top of line dieting and training with steroids. A meat heads heaven! Lol

plifter42

Awards
They're using test or sust at the very minimum when they're making gains like that in so little time...

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Do you think any of them use designers? That's an interesting question I spose

plifter42

Awards
Probably not, maybe a few of them. Dbol/Anavar/Adrol/Winny *especially* now that PH/DS are banned.