Epistane cycle. Critique me

Wilkd

Awards
Epistane 2a3a vital labs ( 3rd epi cycle)

30/30/40/40

Hawthorn berry
Multi vitamin
Fish oil
Glucosamine
Taurine on hand
Organ shield
Milk thistle

Pct:

Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
DAA 3G ED
Milk thistle
Clenbuterol (first or last 2 weeks) 80-120 mcg daily

Aromasin on hand.

I had a little bit of a puffy nipple incident, was just instructed to take aromasin for 4 weeks 12.5 ED.. Still have a full bottle of epi 2a3a by vital labs so I thought.. **** it, I'll just do that. Should shred some fat and build the chest a bit. I shouldn't take aromasin on cycle with epi right? And clen ON CYCLE with epi would just be over kill I believe. Anyway, give me your opinions, 4 weeks of epi or 4 weeks or aromasin and clen. Going to Miami in 5 weeks for ultra, don't want to be on cycle whilest out there.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Epistane 2a3a vital labs ( 3rd epi cycle) 30/30/40/40 Hawthorn berry Multi vitamin Fish oil Glucosamine Taurine on hand Organ shield Milk thistle Pct: Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 DAA 3G ED Milk thistle Clenbuterol (first or last 2 weeks) 80-120 mcg daily Aromasin on hand. I had a little bit of a puffy nipple incident, was just instructed to take aromasin for 4 weeks 12.5 ED.. Still have a full bottle of epi 2a3a by vital labs so I thought.. **** it, I'll just do that. Should shred some fat and build the chest a bit. I shouldn't take aromasin on cycle with epi right? And clen ON CYCLE with epi would just be over kill I believe. Anyway, give me your opinions, 4 weeks of epi or 4 weeks or aromasin and clen. Going to Miami in 5 weeks for ultra, don't want to be on cycle whilest out there.
I wouldn't suggest clen during pct. It's very catabolic and will more then likely do 1 of two things:
1) eat away and new muscle you've just built and make you miserable
2) cause you to eat so much to maintain your muscle that you don't actually lose any fat.

Can't see that being a good place for it. Do the cycle or do the clen. Not both.

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
3rd Epi cycle you should be a pro at the layout..

I think the dosing is low and 4 weeks is a waste..
With slow acting compounds id go 8 weeks or not at all.. ( If I was on an oral only cycle )

Wilkd

Awards
Fukin a man never even thought of that. Good call. Aromasin needed during epi PCT?

Wilkd

Awards
Eh that's questionable bro. 8 weeks on a pro hormone, that's pushin it. I'm more or less asking if I should run the epi or see how the aromasin works. Or if anyone would recommend anything new. It's been 10 months since my last cycle. But it's not winstrol or I'd run 8-10 weeks. Epi for 8 weeks, that's too long for a ph

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
Besides that, I think your gtg..
I'd use Aromasin in pct also..

Epi is a steroid but it's mild as ****....
People run oral cycles for 10-12 weeks of compounds much harsher, they just don't post it so Un-experienced people get the notion to do so and get all screwed up..

Wilkd

Awards
12.5 ED? Are you supposed to taper off? I didn't use an AI last time. Could be why the puffy nipples.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Eh that's questionable bro. 8 weeks on a pro hormone, that's pushin it. I'm more or less asking if I should run the epi or see how the aromasin works. Or if anyone would recommend anything new. It's been 10 months since my last cycle. But it's not winstrol or I'd run 8-10 weeks. Epi for 8 weeks, that's too long for a ph
If you're looking strictly to lean up Id do the clen and maybe a little arom at the tail end to dry you out. 6wks is better for epi but that may force you to pct while in Miami which I assume you don't want to do.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
12.5 ED? Are you supposed to taper off? I didn't use an AI last time. Could be why the puffy nipples.
you shodnt need to taper aromasin. It's suicidal so it won't cause any rebound or anything.

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
I have gyno, I don't like gyno and I'd rather be safe lol
I don't have a set dosage ever, I dose as needed and when needed.. Tapering isn't really an issue for me personally..

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
If you're looking strictly to lean up Id do the clen and maybe a little arom at the tail end to dry you out. 6wks is better for epi but that may force you to pct while in Miami which I assume you don't want to do.
I missed the Miami part, my bad..

Wilkd

Awards
Yeah man it's either epi before or just the clen, and a real cycle after

Wilkd

Awards
Cuz if I just wait I'm gonna run

Test e 600mg weeks 1-10 (or 12)
Equipoise 500 mg weeks 1-10( or 12)
Arimidex .25 EOD or .5 e3d weeks 3-10 (or 12)
HCG 500iu weeks 4-10 (or 12)
Or
HCG blast the 2 weeks between last pin and the start of pct

Pct:
Nolva 40-40-20-20
Clomid 75-50-50-25
DAA 3G

Wilkd

Awards
Hey skooter so when you do dose your aromasin, do you notice any decrease in your gyno?

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
Hey skooter so when you do dose your aromasin, do you notice any decrease in your gyno?
I dose it whenever my feel my gyno flaring up...
It's easy to notice, then for a few days after, then EOD or what not.. I try not to go overboard with my AI and that's also why I like using Proviron.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3rd Epi cycle you should be a pro at the layout..

I think the dosing is low and 4 weeks is a waste..
With slow acting compounds id go 8 weeks or not at all.. ( If I was on an oral only cycle )
Agreed. At least 6 weeks for some results. Epistane is still obtainable

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't suggest clen during pct. It's very catabolic and will more then likely do 1 of two things:
1) eat away and new muscle you've just built and make you miserable
2) cause you to eat so much to maintain your muscle that you don't actually lose any fat.

Can't see that being a good place for it. Do the cycle or do the clen. Not both.
Btw clen is anti catabolic. In studies it has actually shown to have a mild anabolic effect

Wilkd

Awards
I've read two sides of it. So you think it would be okay in PCT?

I think I will probably just hold off the sauce till after miami. No point in taking chances. Im probably just going to run

Clenbuterol 80-120 mcgs ED 2 weeks on 2 off
DAA 3 g ED
Aromasin 12.5 ED for 30 days

And see where that goes. Might not take the DAA. Would that **** with the estrogen coming back after i quit the aromasin? since my test will be higher my body will want to produce more estrogen right? Maybe stick to Clen and Aromasin

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Btw clen is anti catabolic. In studies it has actually shown to have a mild anabolic effect
you're gonna need to show me this. I've never heard that before

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've read two sides of it. So you think it would be okay in PCT? I think I will probably just hold off the sauce till after miami. No point in taking chances. Im probably just going to run Clenbuterol 80-120 mcgs ED 2 weeks on 2 off DAA 3 g ED Aromasin 12.5 ED for 30 days And see where that goes. Might not take the DAA. Would that **** with the estrogen coming back after i quit the aromasin? since my test will be higher my body will want to produce more estrogen right? Maybe stick to Clen and Aromasin
skip the DAA. It won't impact anything enough to help. Personally DAA give me horrible sides anyways but that's just a small % of ppl.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
you're gonna need to show me this. I've never heard that before
Beta agonists are all muscle-sparing (ephedrine included but Clen is much stronger in this regard)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im having a hard time finding a quality study but I suck at using Google for this. But just google beta 2 antagonist and muscle growth and you'll see what other people on forums are saying as well as some studies(issues is that most of these only give abstract or are form places and websites ive never heard of or used)