Planning First use of Tren

Rel

Awards
So let me start with I am a TRT patient for life.
I am 32 5'8" 177lbs ~15% body fat.
I have 4 mixed PH cycles under my belt and 1 solo which was Evolution Labs Omnivol when it first came out. I have also used my self serve Test Cyp to run test solo at 450mg/wk for 10 weeks.
I know on cycle I am irritated from when I wake up and in I think I am prolly irritated while Im asleep. Ha!
I've managed to save up 20cc of test Cyp. My doc wrote me scripts to self serve I filled them but he continued to give me the shots with his office supply.
So I stored what I got from the pharmacy.
My cousin has a few bottles of Tren A from his vacations... All 75mg/ml.

Since this is my first time running Tren I was going to run it cautiously.... My cousin on the other hand is more aggressive on his usage...
I was thinking
Week 1-10, Test Cyp @250 Twice a week
Week 3-8 Tren A 50 EOD

PCT
Wk 12 -15
Nolva 40/40/20/20

I was thinking of running Dex with it also at like .25mg EOD. I've never had gyno issues from previous usage but all the research I did had me worried...
Do you think this would be appropriate? Or where should I make the changes? I want to trim up more is the primary the mass that comes together is just the frosting.

Thank you all in advance!

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
I'm confused,

I see more people on TRT everyday laying out there PCT... Am I missing something here lol

Rel

Awards
I'm confused,

I see more people on TRT everyday laying out there PCT... Am I missing something here lol
I cant preschedule a reset on shots or script he will reset me as if I was never diagnosed with Low T. Meaning I have to go through the whole process with him which takes 2 months+ to get my shots/script back. So I'm doing the nolva I guess as a bridge to get back on my TRT shots. I get really low without the shot, last time I didnt do something to try and help between resetting my shots I was pretty low on energy, drive and sour outlook on life, I had tested Total T @ 284 in a 200-1000 range and a 22.1 on Free T with a range of 8.7-25.1.
Ill try to find the paper work scan it and post it. ON my regular TRT he keeps me around 500-650 range. I dont really know anything else to help keep the levels elevated outisde of the shot other than staying on cycle and unlike my cousin I dont know where to get this stuff outside of my doctor.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
You don't need PCT if you are on TRT! The whole point of PCT is to get your Test levels back up, and to prevent estrogen rebound. You definitely need some type of prolactin for Tren, but your TRT is your PCT brother.

Reactions: Rel

Rel

Awards
You don't need PCT if you are on TRT! The whole point of PCT is to get your Test levels back up, and to prevent estrogen rebound. You definitely need some type of prolactin for Tren, but your TRT is your PCT brother.

Thank you for the insight on the Lactin I will look into that. I posted above why i was doing the Nolva :) I appreciate the insight on the Prolactin.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
No prob- get SNS Inhibit E... it is like 20 bucks at Nutraplanet. Best 20$ you will spend. Since you have PCT - I really would recommend getting LGI Rehab. LGI Rehab in PCT has never failed me- and it includes an anti-Estrogen (Androst), which is great for you. Tren and Epi are the only DS's I haven't ran- so I'm not quite sure if you would need both Inhibit E and something like Rehab or PES Erase. I would definitely get LGI Rehab if I were you though, great product and cheap.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sorry guys but you're giving this man some awful advice here.... He's talking about injectable tren ace, not the tren ph. Totally different level of stuff.

OP- the point about prolactin is def true but you're gonna want inhibit p (not e) or prolactrone and maybe even something stronger like prami or caber if you can find it. I used Prolactrone and had no issues. Dopadex or inhibit p would be fine for pct time too.

Tren a has a VERY short half life so you're best to dose it ED instead of eod to keep more stable blood levels. It'll help with the mood swings and irritation too.

Many people have different opinions on how much test to tren you should run but I preferred higher tren and just a very low, TRT type dose of test to keep your energy up. The reason being that the tren will do all the work as well as take precedence at the receptor sites. Extra test will just float around and will eventually be converted to estro (which is where you can get the estro sides). I would keep tren at 25-50ed and test at 250/wk or so (whatever the least you can use and still have good libido and feel "nice"). Let the tren take care of the gains and fat loss.

For an AI, I would keep it to a minimum. If you dose your test properly and aren't super sensitive to estro then you may not need one at all. That said, definitely have one on hand just in case. And not an OTC like arimistane. Get some Adex or aromasin. At the absolute minimum get formestane.

During pct, def run a serm so you don't feel like death until your next trt comes through. Tren can be a pretty tough level of suppression to come back from so you def don't want to just be dragging ass for weeks. Even with a serm tren can leave a tough recovery.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Did someone say get inhibit e for test and tren ace?

Hey OP have you considered keeping your test dose at 250mg and running tren higher? Like 100 EOD or 50 ed?

Like blasting and cruising?

Always cruise on test for your TRT but add in other hormones to "blast"

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Did someone say get inhibit e for test and tren ace? Hey OP have you considered keeping your test dose at 250mg and running tren higher? Like 100 EOD or 50 ed? Like blasting and cruising? Always cruise on test for your TRT but add in other hormones to "blast"
One of the guys above said that... Just dumb.

And I think you're mistaking what blast and cruise means... It would mean you blast hormones (higher, building doses) and then cruise (TRT dose). What you're suggesting is just a test base during a blast.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
One of the guys above said that... Just dumb. And I think you're mistaking what blast and cruise means... It would mean you blast hormones (higher, building doses) and then cruise (TRT dose). What you're suggesting is just a test base during a blast.
Ya that's what I meant.

Just keep his test at his TRT (which is probably prescribed less than 250/week anyway)

Usually it's 100/week? I'm not sure!

And " blast" other compounds

I know a few threads I've seen where guys have less side effects on low test high tren.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Why dont you just rat hole a bit more test so you dont run out after cycle waiting for dr trt? Makes no sense to pct just to trt in a month or 2.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
smshannon001 and booneman77 got it right for sure all kinds of bad in here lol. If your on trt probably 150-200mgs per week that is sufficient for trenbolone i am an advocate of low test high tren. With the tren 100mgs eod should give nice gains and prolactin should be able to be managed by prolactrone or inhibit p.
Now if your hitting 500-700mgs of tren you will need some caber for sure. I recommend aromasin for your ai because you want estro in check because prolactin feeds off a estrogen rich enviroment. 12.5 ed should be fine might need 25mg though everyone is different. Also never take nolvadex with a 19nor thats badddddd news lol. You shouldnt need a serm on that cycle at all. You could throw in some proviron or winstrol they help with the ''tren sides'' that many claim which they are not what people make them out to be.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
smshannon001 and booneman77 got it right for sure all kinds of bad in here lol. If your on trt probably 150-200mgs per week that is sufficient for trenbolone i am an advocate of low test high tren. With the tren 100mgs eod should give nice gains and prolactin should be able to be managed by prolactrone or inhibit p. Now if your hitting 500-700mgs of tren you will need some caber for sure. I recommend aromasin for your ai because you want estro in check because prolactin feeds off a estrogen rich enviroment. 12.5 ed should be fine might need 25mg though everyone is different. Also never take nolvadex with a 19nor thats badddddd news lol. You shouldnt need a serm on that cycle at all. You could throw in some proviron or winstrol they help with the ''tren sides'' that many claim which they are not what people make them out to be.
good catch on the Nolva! I was so wrapped up in the cycle and misinfo that I totally looked past that.

That said, I ran Nolva after trest without issue and actually had my easiest recovery ever. Wouldn't have done it if I was thinking but just totally overlooked trest being a 19nor too. Then again, it's very diff from tren and doesn't seem to have the prolactin issues tren does.