Recomp stack, option one or two

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Hey guys, i am planning my recomp stack for after my cutting cycle/stack. i have it narrowed down to two things just want your input on which one you would choice.

OP1
Wks 1-6
Epi-tren 5 caps ED
Epi-andro 5 caps ED

PCT
Nolva 20mg
reduce xt

OP2
Wks 1-6
Halo-extreme 3 caps ED
Epi-andro 5 caps ED

PCT
Same as above

And of course i will be running cycle support throughout the cycle, so i guess the main question is halo or epi-tren for recomp?

Revival

Revival

Awards
Epi and tren would be a killer option as long as the sides don't get you too bad. Should be plenty strong for some nice lean gains while losing fat. More important what macros are you shooting for? Gonna just have surplus on workout days that defecits on non?

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Epi and tren would be a killer option as long as the sides don't get you too bad. Should be plenty strong for some nice lean gains while losing fat. More important what macros are you shooting for? Gonna just have surplus on workout days that defecits on non?
I will know when my cut is over, it will be a training day carbs, off day carbs (40ish carbs less) then, one high carb/refeed day were fat is a tad lower and same with protein. I always put my diet before any supps. I was leaning towards epi-tren but I didn't know if it would be to big of a jump for my 3rd cycle

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi/tren was my first cycle, awesome recomp. This is what you want

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Epi/tren was my first cycle, awesome recomp. This is what you want
Epi/tren it is, again Yates coming through. You got my vote for TGB hahah

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi/tren it is, again Yates coming through. You got my vote for TGB hahah
Appreciate that, tgb would be a sweet gig. You will love tren, melts the fat right off of you. Trying to decide what to run with tren my next cycle. The only thing I know for sure is that tren will be in my next run

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Appreciate that, tgb would be a sweet gig. You will love tren, melts the fat right off of you. Trying to decide what to run with tren my next cycle. The only thing I know for sure is that tren will be in my next run
It would be a sweet gig for sure! Koi is a great guy. How were you lethargic on tren? Epi had me feeling Ehh like 70% out of the gym but 200% in the gym

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would be a sweet gig for sure! Koi is a great guy. How were you lethargic on tren? Epi had me feeling Ehh like 70% out of the gym but 200% in the gym
I only got lethargic when I bumped the epi to 60mg, ran tren at 90 and felt okay the whole cycle. Wish I had some kind of test base on it

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I only got lethargic when I bumped the epi to 60mg, ran tren at 90 and felt okay the whole cycle. Wish I had some kind of test base on it
Ok thanks, yeah the most I bumped epi up to was 45. Wish I started off higher. Loved the last 3 weeks of it. But oh well, I was thinking about picking up some kind of test base but it's still up in the air. Still have time

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok thanks, yeah the most I bumped epi up to was 45. Wish I started off higher. Loved the last 3 weeks of it. But oh well, I was thinking about picking up some kind of test base but it's still up in the air. Still have time
I didn't know any better and started epi at 45 and tren at 90. Thankfully I didn't have any problems. Even if you grab some dermacrine, you should be straight

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I didn't know any better and started epi at 45 and tren at 90. Thankfully I didn't have any problems. Even if you grab some dermacrine, you should be straight
Yeah if anything I'll grab dermacrine. Pretty simple and straight forward cycle. But I still have my cut cycle to run hahah. Planning ahead is always a good idea.
It was my first run of epi 45 was good but I feel like the last week or two I could of kicked it up but its in the past now. Still very happy with gains.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah if anything I'll grab dermacrine. Pretty simple and straight forward cycle. But I still have my cut cycle to run hahah. Planning ahead is always a good idea.
It was my first run of epi 45 was good but I feel like the last week or two I could of kicked it up but its in the past now. Still very happy with gains.
Trial and error my friend

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dermacrine isn't a good test base. I've used it twice and it is nothing great. Try getting 4-ad or trest if you can find some. Obviously Test e/c would be the king options here but I'm assuming you don't want to pin yourself.

Epi/tren is a dope recomper.