Need advice ASAP

adrew

Awards
First off please refrain from insults and "His liver is done" comments. I am only looking for constructive advice for a bad decision.

My 19 year old decided to copy his 19 year old workout partner. He has been taking Tri-Methyl x.

I don't know the first thing about this and he knows less. I decided to do some research on the product and am and should be very concerned.

My question is what should he be taking at this point. Below is the information I have, but I can get more if needed.

He took a 1 month cycle of this 6-9 months ago. No liver support, pct etc. He started another cycle a month ago ( maybe 2 days or so left) He has taken some kind of liver support this time and nothing else that I am aware of.

I told him he needs to get to a doctor to check his liver function. From a health standpoint, what does he need to do from here? Again, I only know what I have learned in the past few days and it is a little hard to decipher with all of the arguing on the sights. Should he be on a PCT right away and if so, Is there an over counter he should start until he gets proper one shipped?

Can someone advise or recommend a member who "knows his stuff" that would advise?

Feel free to pm me.

Thanks in advance,

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Has he had any side effects?

Bloodwork is the answer but liver values will test high right now regardless.

If he is 2 days from finishing and is fine so far have it tested in a month after his PCT

Does he have a PCT lined up?

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
I think the most important thing is get him to a doctor. He needs to be honest, and explain everything.

adrew

Awards
No side effects. Acne on back of his neck a little worse. I think he is more irritable.

No PCT in mind. Looking for suggestions.

Thank you

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No side effects. Acne on back of his neck a little worse. I think he is more irritable. No PCT in mind. Looking for suggestions. Thank you
See a doctor.

If that is not an option get a SERM, ASAP.