T3/Clen Cut Going Into Test-E 500mg Cycle

tog511

tog511

Awards
Stats:
Height: 5'9
Weight: 200 lbs

Training:
4 day split with cardio every day but Sunday which is my rest day. 30 min slow steady cardio on lift days. Nonlift days at least 45 min slow steady sometimes an hour if I'm feeling pumped up.

Background:
Lifting for 9 years started with football program in Jr.high. I was, and still am a fat kid weighed around 190 in Jr.high topped out my sophomore year around 300 and realized that strength isn't everything and started cutting. Recently got down to 170 for my wedding and gained about 40 back over the months of poor dieting and no gym. Now I'm back at it and ready to push myself the extra mile. I'm a full time student with a double major and work forty hours a week so my logging might not be daily but I'll do my best to keep you posted.

Current: ran clen for four weeks straight keto added after week two topped my dose at 120 mcg to keep it safe and am taking a week off with keto everynight. Have t3 on the way plan on dosing at the recommend 25mcg for 3 days and moving dose to 50 mcg for duration of around four weeks depending on my reaction adding clen the second week in hopefully if I feel up to it.

Test E:
I have enough for a ten week cycle at 500mg weekly with clomid nolva for pct and liquidex on hand just in case. I WILL NOT be running this cycle until I'm around 170 lbs again or if I can adjust bf% below 20% whichever I reach first. That's why I have added the t3/clen to my routine to assist in weight loss not solely relying on it to do the work for me. I'm not extremely worried about losing muscle as I can build easier than burn and have the test e to help rebuild what I may lose.

Sorry for the lengthy intro but I want to establish that I'm not doing this as a shortcut and I know how to lift and diet appropriately. I have put a lot of thought into what I'm doing and just wish to share my progress for motivation and for any possible insight from the boards that can help me achieve my goal.

Thanks all for reading let me know what you think and enjoy watching the progress.

tog511

tog511

Awards
So to update I have started t3 and am now into day three. I have been getting some random chills and noticed a slight increase in sweat while I'm on the stair master but I've also been pushing myself a little harder so it may or may not be t3 related too early to tell. Cardio has been upped to at least forty five minutes a day trying to get down so I can start that test cycle ! The temptation is bad to just jump in .... too bad I have self control. Also side note upping protein intake from 200 to 250g a day or higher if I can manage it. Tuna for days!

tog511

tog511

Awards
It has been a week on now since i started t3 up to 50mcg now a day. I also took clen at 120mcg for that week now i'm taking a week off with keto at night to help get my receptors cleared out for the next run. Down 5lbs from the start of this log and I've actually been going adding weight to all my lifts so so far so good. Side note I tried to down three tins of tuna mixed together in a cup today with lemon juice and pepper total mistake barely managed to choke it down.... resembled a sort of meat slurry:15: the stuff of nightmares

tog511

tog511

Awards
Alright catch up time. Was on spring break pretty much spent the whole time in the gym got down to right about 20% bf finally and I decided to start my test cycle. Did first jab Saturday in right glute I managed to pull it off despite my intense fear of needles. Slight pip day of due to shaky hands from first time jitters but all better now also managed to get some dbol and started that at 20mg a day split dose with ai on hand just in case. My diet is pretty spot on just pulling calories down under 2000 and cardio everyday I hard on muscles that's how I rationalized dbol even though I know I'm high bf. Wanted to get some opinions on it let me know if anyone has had experience with dbol around my bf % feel free to chime in!

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Alright catch up time. Was on spring break pretty much spent the whole time in the gym got down to right about 20% bf finally and I decided to start my test cycle. Did first jab Saturday in right glute I managed to pull it off despite my intense fear of needles. Slight pip day of due to shaky hands from first time jitters but all better now also managed to get some dbol and started that at 20mg a day split dose with ai on hand just in case. My diet is pretty spot on just pulling calories down under 2000 and cardio everyday I hard on muscles that's how I rationalized dbol even though I know I'm high bf. Wanted to get some opinions on it let me know if anyone has had experience with dbol around my bf % feel free to chime in!
how did the pin go? pretty simple?

tog511

tog511

Awards
Yeah it was easy I have seen friends do it before so I kinda knew what to expect. Just getting the needle in me was pretty hard 1.5 in 23 g so they're huge definitely intimidating lol.

tog511

tog511

Awards
Second jab today since I am doing the 500mg per injection once a week style instead of e3d. Little pip did my left glute this time and plan on just rotating sides every week. Been on the 20mg dbol for a week now just started to notice maybe a better pump in the gym could just be mental but whatever works for now I suppose. I have been taking the 20 mg 2 hours before my work out heard that works best if you are doing a low dose but I'll see how it goes should start noticing something in this upcoming week and then the test should take over week three. Really waiting for that ON feeling but for now I'll just keep pushing myself and bide my time.

tog511

tog511

Awards
Definitely starting to notice some pumps from the dbol now. Upped the dose on training days to 30mg and 20mg on cardio days. My lifts have gone up quite a bit went up a whole 35 lbs on my t bar rows. At the same time I'm noticing my belly fat going down faster it seems too. Did get some puffiness around my nips but dbol aromatizes easy so I expected it started adex .25 EOD seems to have been kept at bay for now. Ready to keep going and see the test kick in I can't wait !

tog511

tog511

Awards
Okay so third jab went smoothest so far I finally quit shaking when I do it. Minimal pip also started using a heating pad on the site after jab helps a lot. I did almost black out in the gym after doing a heavy leg press and had to leave early. I'm assuming this is a bp issue but my wife has had the same problem and she is only taking t3 so I'm thinking that's the culprit. We are almost done with the t3 so maybe it fell out of suspension in the bottle and we triple dosed or something wild. Anyone had any experience like that with t3 ? Much appreciated if you can help me out.

tog511

tog511

Awards
Definitely noticing an increase in size as my dbol kicker comes to an end. Definitely in androgen heavy spots shoulder , back, and traps. Shirts are getting tight which is awesome I hope that its not just the dbol and the test carries through and I don't lose all this progress. Weights have been going up steadily everywhere except my bench for some reason could just be form related but I've benched more natty in the past than I can now kinda bums me out hopefully I can break through this peak but otherwise great gains. My wife is starting to hate loading plates :p she gets a work out helping me work out can't wait till week 5 and six she's really gonna hate me lol

tog511

tog511

Awards
Also I still haven't been able to figure out the reason for the near blackout at the gym hasn't happened since but it is concerning. I mean I have seen people throw up and pass out after heavy squats but not leg press. I"m assuming its possible with the blood rush to the head to have a spike in bp real fast afterward but any outsider information would be much appreciated. Also thinking about putting up some 1 and 5rm on here to log progress so others can map out gains and compare to mine. Speaking of this was my fourth injection Saturday so i'm in my fourth week now and still not feeling the ON switch as intensely as my friends say they did around the same time frame. Of course they ran 750 a week so a little more juice than me but was hoping the dbol would make up for that in the first few weeks. Progress is good lift wise as I said earlier and the pumps started around my second/third week of dbol now I can do 10 curls and have an insane near crippling pump(especially in my forearms hurts like hell btw). To throw a number example around of my lifts I was only doing a 45 and a 35 plate on Tbar rows for my last set now i'm throwing up three 45 plates on my last set of ten. Also I have not went up in weight on the scale still at 195lbs and got a new vial of T3 so I am set for the rest of my cycle on that front. I'll try to keep posting progress when I can cheers!

tog511

tog511

Awards
Fifth jab was yesterday I think I hit a nerve or something because my leg twitched when I jabbed. Had to go to work right after and had to walk like a damn pirate finally got a heating pad on it last night and the soreness has subsided a little. Have had school and work really nonstop the past week so my gym schedule has been messed up missed a few cardio sessions. Next cycle I am waiting until I'm on break so I can really focus on just lifting and cardio. Weight has also been pretty stable which is amazing because easter was a major **** up on the diet part. Back seems to be the main spot for my gains for some reason it has definitely exploded shirts are getting really tight that were big on me before because my damn back is huge. Might start splitting my t3 dosages throughout the day instead of all in the morning to see what happens the science says split dose but it is hard to do because I don't have a way to take it with me to work and school without taking the whole vial with me and keeping it out of the fridge which I won't do. Any one have any tips for bringing liquid chems on the road? :dunno::dunno:

tog511

tog511

Awards
Sorry everyone I haven't posted in awhile but its finals time at school so ****s crazy. I did jab 7 this last Saturday and all have been good so far no problems. I haven't noticed much difference from six to seven but I've heard seven on is the good part of a long esther cycle so looking forward to this week on. I might actually try a stretching with weight after a drop set thing I saw online recently I'll let you know how it goes.

tog511

tog511

Awards
Okay so been ahile since I posted been super busy with a new job finals and a new apartment and what not. But here's what everyone wants to know the last few weeks were ****ing incredible 789 were like being superman! I am done now and starting pct tomorrow with nolva and clomid combo and I'll be taking clen again to harden up and lean out some of the end bloat. I quit taking my ai after dbol was done and did not notice any gyno so I'm not prone !:D only did a full nine weeks though because I suck at math ... But next time I'm doing a 12 week or more with a tbol kickstart for less aromitisation. But back to the original cycle the last few weeks were all gainzzz in size and strength so much so fast ! My back though is the main gainer for some reason everything else looks like I did in high school which isn't bad still have above average size muscles just not as freaky as my back. I had to wear my older shirts from 30 lbs ago to fit into shirts my traps made it impossible to find a long enough shirt which is ****ing awesome. Wifey thinks its gross but I'm getting compliments outside the gym on my back so whatever. My lats make my back look like a damn overstuffed armchair too. Overall very satisfied with my cycle even if it was shortened my next one should be more legit so thanks for following up till now! I'll post my next one hopefully more diligently I'll be taking weight lifting class in college so I should be guaranteed gym time in my schedule hope you give it a read ! Thanks all

gimmethatpump

Awards
Hey sorry if I missed it I jus did a quick skim through your log, how you finding the T3 for fat burning?

tog511

tog511

Awards
I think it worked great but I used it both with and without aas and strongly recommend aas while on it. I looked really flat and lost muscle albeit not much but I noticed it without aas. So if you use t3 add it to a cut cycle don't just use it solo.IMO