Strength on Blast vs Cruise

tacohut49

Awards
Question for the veterans here: lately I have noticed either the same strength or possibly even increased strength on lower dosages which doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I have heard some things about increased blood pressure making it harder to recover from set to set, which could play a role. Or I am wondering if increased Estrogen could impact strength and stamina?

To clarify I normally cruise on 200-250 mg/week of Test and am currently blasting on 500 mg/week test. I am taking .5 ADEX EOD so I would think that would cover my estrogen.

Bottom line has anyone else experienced less or equal strength levels on their blasts?

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
I honestly don't notice a huge difference in strength between 250-500... It's minimal, I notice a big difference in aggression and intensity, endurance etc...

The only time I notice huge strength gains is when I throw orals in..

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, 250 is going to already have you outside of physiological range so the difference between that and 500 won't be much. I cruise (TRT) on about 120mg a week and blast on 250. I see better gains and strength than almost anyone I know that is taking 500mg. That is in part due to my training, but I have never understood the mentality of feeling like 500mg was necessary.

tacohut49

Awards
That is a good point kisaj. From myself doing it the only things I see are an increase in libido and possibly somewhat of an increase in vascularity and pump.