Epistane good for a first cycle into the dark side?

hokiefan23

Awards
There seems to be mixed thoughts on pro hormones vs AAS. Unfortunately, I have no sources for AAS. I did however bought a couple of bottles of epistane before the ban because I have thought about it for awhile so I wanted to grab some before they were gone. This will be my first steroid cycle. I have done nearly a year of research on epistane and proper pct, cycle assist etc. so I'm good as far as knowing how to run it properly. Diet and training is also set.

My only concerns is liver toxicity and shutdown. Epistane is a mild compound but I'd rather not ruin my body in the long run unless i'm sure that this will be safe if I follow proper dosage and pct procedures. Most have recommended that a first cycle should always be test or that PH/DS should always be stacked with test of some sort. I definitely want to dip into the darkside but I don't want to screw my balls forever. Any thoughts?

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
You can buy gear online as easy as ordering shoes...
Google and more Google..

But Epi is a decent first cycle, mild and nice..

Standard PCT and Proper cycle support and you'll be gtg.. 6-8 weeks..

Shutdown and Sides will be user dependent but with proper support supps you Gould t have any issues..

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
epi is a good, i used it my first cycle and loved it. just have all the items before you start, pct and all.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Running Test ruins your balls also. This is a horrible misconception. Using a Test Base does not prevent shutdown!!! It simply masks the sides associated with it. Any exogenous hormone use causes shutdown of your endogenous hormone production. All steroids will shut you down and shrink your sack. Some greater than others. But adding Test does not prevent it.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Running Test ruins your balls also. This is a horrible misconception. Using a Test Base does not prevent shutdown!!! It simply masks the sides associated with it. Any exogenous hormone use causes shutdown of your endogenous hormone production. All steroids will shut you down and shrink your sack. Some greater than others. But adding Test does not prevent it.
Preach! listen to him, plain and simple this explains it perfect

hokiefan23

Awards
Thanks for the clarification. Can't decide if I want to run the epistane or test cyp. Test cyp is much more difficult to obtain and is costly as well. I might just go with the epistane

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Thanks for the clarification. Can't decide if I want to run the epistane or test cyp. Test cyp is much more difficult to obtain and is costly as well. I might just go with the epistane
i would go with epistane to start out with, get your feet wet, its a good starting mild PH.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
I did not enjoy my run. The whole run was shockingly suppressive and I didn't yield many gains. It's hit and miss. I prefer halodrol for a starter

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did not enjoy my run. The whole run was shockingly suppressive and I didn't yield many gains. It's hit and miss. I prefer halodrol for a starter
That's how it goes my friend, I don't respond to msten.

Wilkd

Awards
I've done epi twice. First time I got slimmer than ever. Second time, I got slim, but I got huge. It's all in the diet. I think epi is a perfect starter. Not to mention, for your first time, you might be very scared sticking a needle in yourself. How were you thinking of running the epi? Here's what I did

First time: 20/30/30/30
Second. : 20/30/30/30/40/40

I would probably start with 4 weeks your first time. Anyone disagree?

Don't forget your
Fishoils
Multivitamin
Hawthorn berry
Liver shield
Milk thistle( better safe than sorry)
Glucosamine( epi dries the joints)
Taurine- for back pumps. I never got them but everyone is different. It's readily available at vitamin shoppe for like 7 bucks

Pct:
Nolvadex(tamoxifen)40/40/20/20
DAA 3 grams daily
Fish oils
Milk thistle

I would have some aromasin on hand, but you probably won't need it with epi.

I'm also throwing in clenbuteral to my pct this time around. Good luck brother!

P.s. It doesn't matter what you're taking, if your diet isn't on point. Figure out your goals. With epi, it should be to get cut, because the gains will be very dry, but, I put on 17 lbs in 6 weeks with epi 2a3a by vital labs

hokiefan23

Awards
Thanks, do you think that it would he best to wait a few years? Is 21 too young to run an epi cycle?

whitelie

Awards
How long have you been training?
What's your height and weight?

Personally I think it's pretty young, your natural hormones will still be doing their thing. If you've got your diet and training down then you should still be making good gains. But if you've been training for 5+ years, have reached a plateau and tried a few different methods to break thru and they don't seem to be working, then perhaps give it a go. Or try some more natural products like ep1c, anafuse, mass550 etc

Wilkd

Awards
^^ agreed. My first cycle was 19. Personally I think 21 is fine, but if you **** up at all, you'll regret it for the rest of your life and wish you never did it. So do your research. You're gonna hear a lot of different things but personally, what I suggested has worked for me and many others. But everyone's different. In my opinion, definitely nolvadex over clomid with epi

hokiefan23

Awards
I've been training for a few years. Diet and training is on point. I'm 5 ft 8 and 195 lbs. I'm currently on an anabeta elite and ep1c cycle now. I've done the research and I know how to run epi properly, I'm just on the edge on whether or not to do it. Also, I believe I have low test naturally and high estrogen. I've got a little bit of gyno. I have small lumps under my breasts and they droop a bit. I've never ran any prohormones or anything so I suspect it's just high estrogen levels. My goal is to dry out and pack on some lean mass. The forksolin in anabeta has definitely made me feel like my test levels have raised. Libido and aggression is through the roof.

I've ran a bunch of natty cycles but never really see much. Did anabeta and follidrone and didn't notice much either. I have however reached plateaus as far as strength. Haven't really gained much in anything in awhile

hokiefan23

Awards
The last time I did anabeta elite and follidrone I felt shutdown after I was off of it. I felt shutdown for 2 to 3 weeks and I lost all of the strength I gained afterwards

Wilkd

Awards
Give DAA a try. D-aspartic acid. 42% raise in natural test in 12 days. Or you could get some aromasin to suppress estrogen and see if you make some dramatic gains. If not, it's probably not high estrogen. Theirs also blood tests. With insurance, your doc will do it for like $20. At least that's what mine was with blue cross.

But bro, this goes for you and anyone else on this post, when it comes to "steroids" because, that's what a prohormone is, they have such a negative stigma. Hair loss, gyno, infertility. I personally believe if you don't abuse whatever you're taking, you're not going to have those results. I think you can cycle very safely if you do your research. When it comes to doing it, you gotta just buy it. Buy the ****. If you wanna do it you're gonna just have to say **** it. And after the first pill/pin almost everyone I know, including myself thought " all that hype for nothing. This truly isn't as big of a deal as people make it" I've never felt better than I did on my first cycle. Ever. And it was epistane. Can't remember what company made it for the life of me but man did I get good cut clean results. Second time I did epi 2a3a by vital labs and I swear there is multiple compounds in their **** man. I blew up and got huge. But all in all bro, if you really wanna do it. Just think about it. Are you REALLY working as hard as possible in the gym? Are you leaving everyday sweating and sore. Are you pushing it to the limit where most days you need a spotter just so you can push out that one last rep you know you got? If you're not training like that, you're not training to your full potential, and you might still have some natural gains in you

hokiefan23

Awards
Dude, best post I've ever seen. I might just pick up some DAA and aromasin and see what happens.

Wilkd

Awards
If you wanna really shred up throw some clenbuterol in there as well. Controversies as to whether it'll eat into muscle because of calorie deficit while cutting but for me, it didn't happen. DAA is so cheap. I think $22 at vitamin shoppe for 90 days worth 3 grams everyday. Comes with a scooper. Only supposed to do max 8 weeks. I've seen good results with that. I don't believe you're supposed to talk where you get the stuff from but all I will say is if you've heard of Silk Road, it got shut down. Look up agora or evolution, download tor browser, when you get on the site, search the vendor BonnieNclyde. All that won't make sense to you if you don't know what the dark net is. But that's where I get my stuff. So I can't truthfully give you any good brands. Anything I told you would just be from googling. Anyone have a good experience with any good brands?

Wilkd

Awards
Hahaha yeaaah buddy. The new ones are evolution or agora marketplace. BonnieNclyde are the real deal �� got some liquid aromasin 12.5mg/ml 60ml for $50

Wilkd

Awards
Get coinbase, or circle.com. Instant bitcoins with a debit card up to $100. Eventually after using them a few times it increases to $1000 instantly. Otherwise there is coincafe.com you deposit money In the bank account, btc in wallet next day

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Perfect!!