Do I need cycle support with Non-methylated PH ?

jdouglas

Awards
Planning my next cycle and looking at the PH still left after the ban.

1-Andro
Tr3n

are not methylated and dont convert to estrogen so if I take them I don't need an AI or liver support ???

DMZ 3.0

is methylated so Ill need liver support, but what about an AI ?? I used to use Formeron, but that is now ilegal.

For PCT, should I go with a SERN or SARN ?

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
Cycle support does more than prevent or help with liver toxicity etc

I wouldn't go overkill on it with that cycle..
You can grab Cycle Assist for $25 and use 4 caps daily.. 60 days worth at that dose..

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
Sern or Sarn?

I also run an AI on every cycle, dosed accordingly..

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They may not be methylated but they sure as hell will raise your blood pressure and shut you down. Tren doesn't convert to estrogen, but it sure as hell will raise prolactin.

And I'm sure you mean SERM and SARM which have nothing to do with each other except a couple words in the acronym are the same.

Please do more research and then come back with more details. People here will have a hard time spoon feeding you every detail of what to do if you don't even know the slightest details.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Tr3n is still on the market? Everywhere I look it's out of stock..

jdouglas

Awards
SERM = Selective estrogen receptor modulators. They work by blocking the estrogen receptors, mainly in breast tissue. Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) and raloxifene are examples.

SARM = Selective androgen receptor modulators. Instead of blocking the estrogen receptors, they stop a key enzyme (called aromatase) from changing other hormones into estrogen. This lowers estrogen levels in the body, taking away the fuel that estrogen receptors need to grow. Examples are aromasin, letro, and arimidex.

getsupps.com had tr3n until yesterday. They still have the transdermal tr3n by ironmaglabs in stock, which from what I've read might be better than the oral. I've seen it on Ebay as well.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arimidex, Aromasin, and Letro are Aromatase Inhibitors, not SARMs.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
it never hurts to pick up some support, i mean its helping your liver so i think its worth the $25 bucks or so.

roiddistro

Banned
Awards
Do you use cycle support when you take pain killers prescribed by your doctor ?no then why would you use it for a substance that has less effect(non methlated gear) on the liver than a standard household pain killer

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
Blood Pressure people. Prostate Support.
Thanks brotha..

I'm kind of tired of seeing words flying off lips before there brain processes the info..

This site is going to hell fast..

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So much doo doo advice in the anabolics section going around recently.

jdouglas

Awards
Do you use cycle support when you take pain killers prescribed by your doctor ?no then why would you use it for a substance that has less effect(non methlated gear) on the liver than a standard household pain killer
Thats what I was thinking.

I've cycled tren13-ethyl twice and I just took a ****load of vitamins, fish oil, and milk thistle (which I later found out might have hindered my gains?).

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Oh no they won't. That's one thing that bothers me about this site in particular, the fact that people do like to spoon feed people details. I guess it's to prove or assert their e-knowledge.
Preach....
Rarely do you see someone who has their act together and is going to run a cycle and only needs minor tweaks, rather than the entire cycle laid out to them piece by piece.

jdouglas

Awards
So it seems that cycle support is beneficial and reduces stress on the body caused by PH cycle.

My question then becomes in context of ingredients, quality, and effects; what cycle support supplements are worth it?

There seem to be dozens of them... Aromevex, DTOX, Restore, Tx-3 ,eliminate, cycle-shield, organ-shield, MSM... Is this all just a bunch of garbage being capped into pills and sold as cycle assist supplements to make a large profit? Is one really better than another?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arim1care Pro, CEL Cycle Assist, LGI Damage Control...end of list.

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
So it seems that cycle support is beneficial and reduces stress on the body caused by PH cycle. My question then becomes in context of ingredients, quality, and effects; what cycle support supplements are worth it? There seem to be dozens of them... Aromevex, DTOX, Restore, Tx-3 ,eliminate, cycle-shield, organ-shield, MSM... Is this all just a bunch of garbage being capped into pills and sold as cycle assist supplements to make a large profit? Is one really better than another?
That's why it's called cycle support and not "Liver" support, although one of the main purposes is to support liver function especially on a methylated PH cycle but it also regulates blood pressure, cholesterol balance, acne support... etc.

Yes there are quite a few but basically I go by reviews and what products I have seen floating around and provide good results to its consumers. There is no really the "best" cycle support they all serve the same purpose, there are just a bunch of brands...

jdouglas

Awards
Arim1care Pro, CEL Cycle Assist, LGI Damage Control...end of list.
What i mean is this; in the example of LGI Damage control... It contains S-Adenosyl methionine (SAMEe) and Tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA). I could go buy a kilo of each and make like 2000 pills for 50 bucks. So I'm wondering if I should just go and buy all these different ingredients and just make my own custom blend

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't answer that question. I don't know, should you? If you asked, "could you", then Yes, you could. But I don't know if you should. That's your call.

jdouglas

Awards
Im probably going to. Its a much better value to just make your own supplements and you get precise control over the dosages. Its a lot of work sometimes but I did it with nootropics awhile back because I could get a kilo of alpha GPC for like 30 bucks on ebay and at the store the alpha GPC supplements were like 65 bucks for 90 caps with only 25mg per cap. Outrageous! I also make my own custom 80mg caffine/ 160 mg l-arginene capsules (for 40 bucks I made about 1000 of them). I'm guessing its the same with all these PCT and Cycle assist supplements, and Ill be able to make mine super fat and throw in other things as well.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im probably going to. Its a much better value to just make your own supplements and you get precise control over the dosages. Its a lot of work sometimes but I did it with nootropics awhile back because I could get a kilo of alpha GPC for like 30 bucks on ebay and at the store the alpha GPC supplements were like 65 bucks for 90 caps with only 25mg per cap. Outrageous! I also make my own custom 80mg caffine/ 160 mg l-arginene capsules (for 40 bucks I made about 1000 of them). I'm guessing its the same with all these PCT and Cycle assist supplements, and Ill be able to make mine super fat and throw in other things as well.
You are just paying for the convenience of everything in one bottle. If you don't like convenience fees, then make your own

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
What i mean is this; in the example of LGI Damage control... It contains S-Adenosyl methionine (SAMEe) and Tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA). I could go buy a kilo of each and make like 2000 pills for 50 bucks. So I'm wondering if I should just go and buy all these different ingredients and just make my own custom blend
If you want to take the time out to do that sure, but the companies are providing the finished product ready to go... It's your choice to do that.