EPI + TREST FOR STRONGMAN

BHERTZ

Awards
Hi all, just need a sanity check as it's been quite a few years since my last cycle... that said, I've had experience in the past ranging from M1T to Halodrol and quite a few in between.

I need to weigh-in at 231# and already walk around at 230-235, sometimes as high as 240. I am 30 y/o, 6'2" and fairly lean, but there is definitely some fat/recomp that could be achieved to be a "better", more stacked 231. Namely my midsection.

I've got exactly 8 weeks till my next comp and my only concern now when cycling is peaking my raw strength. Again, it has to be achieved in such a way that I'm still near this 231 mark. I can't afford to balloon up to 250 or 260 only to then cut it immediately. So that said, I just want some input on the following setup...

6 weeks ON:

VITAL EPI --- 30 / 30 / 40 / 40 / 50 / 50 mg
AAR LIQUID TREST --- 30 / 30 / 30 / 60 / 60 / 60 mg

3 weeks PCT:

CLOMID --- 75 / 50 / 25 mg
+ BLR VIRON
+ ANAFUSE

I also have a ton of BLR Formeron on hand and would like to know how/when to implement it given the chosen compounds above. Bridge into PCT? Wait till end of PCT with respect to rebound? With epi being anti-estrogenic to begin with I'm also hoping that's enough to mitigate the estro contribution from trest. Or perhaps that's just brosci nonsense?

Ancillaries and cycle support are all taken care of... no need to belabor those either. I want this to be an efficient, safe cycle. Prone to gyno, and some dry joint pain, no other real sensitivities. I am not a nutritional expert, as I normally just eat as much as possible whenever I want, but in this case, if I need to dial it in to avoid blowing up, please comment as well. I will likely seek out a trusted nutritionist if needed.

Thanks guys.