19-Nor-DHEA

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I've run searches on here using all the terms, yet there is very little on this compound. That's probably not a good sign, LOL. I'm currently in the middle of a 1-DHEA/4-DHEA cycle, using AMS RDe Tabs. When I purchased, there was a better deal on the kits that also contained the 'Decavol' 19-Nor... so I bought those and now have 3 bottles (180 Tabs) of 19-Nor-DHEA sitting here.

The Prohormone Database has this:

19nor-Dehydroepiandrosterone is an anabolic pre-cursor that converts to nandrolone. It is not a steroid but considered a pro-hormone that acts to stimulate the hormone production in the body. Nandrolone is known to have a better anabolic effect than testosterone, with a companion weaker androgenic change. It is primarily used by body builders and weightlifters to gain in muscle mass and strength while maintaining leanness. It does not promote the common negative side effects associated with androgenic hormones.

19nor-Dehydroepiandrosterone is considered safe for use in controlled cycles as it does not cause the cessation of the body's natural hormone process. On the off cycle, there will be a slight loss of muscle and strength gain as the 19nor-Dehydroepiandrosterone boosting agent leaves the system.
Is the bolded part correct? I find it improbable that no PCT would be required, even if run solo.

I also keep seeing the term "Deca D*ck" in relation to 19-Nor, so I assume that a side effect is crushed libido?

So my questions are:

How best to use what I have? (3 Tabs for eight weeks, or 4 Tabs for six weeks?)
Does it suppress?
Is a Test Base needed, or is a solo run possible (or run with Natty Test/Libido boosters?)
Any other sides?
PCT required if run solo?

Anything else you guys have would be appreciated too. Thanks in advance!

Edit: This is for future use, probably mid-end of Summer.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol you still need to pct but I'm not sure of the conversion rate. If that is true, as in it doesn't hinder your hpta, then it wouldn't be worth running as the conversion rate would be so small it wouldn't be beneficial.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Yeah, I had some raised eyebrows on that PHDB sentence as well.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Resurrecting. Just started this cycle with the addition of Epiandrosterone (Androvar). So it's 3 Capsules/Tabs per day of EpiA, 4-AD, and 19-Nor (Decavol) for 8 weeks. This is an economy cycle, I had 3 bottles of Decavol left over from some kits, and needed to use them up without too much added expense. It's an experiment, so we'll see what she does. I have an 8 week 1-Andro/4-AD cycle to compare to.

PCT will be dual SERM Nolvadex and Clomiphene with Reduce-XT. Going to try the AnalogMan, Blergs, and StanleyG PCT. Have Exemestane behind glass.

On Cycles are the usual. I like separates from Swanson. Grape seed, Celery Seed, Policosinol, Hawthorn, CoQ10, Multi, Fish Oil, Garlic. Oh yeah, I added Olive Leaf too - standardized Hydroxytyrosol. I also wanted to avoid anything that would interfere with the DHT, so no Saw Palmetto, Stinging Nettle, Pygeum, Beta-Sitosterol, etc... but I do have Pura 'de Or DHT Shampoo (localized support) and will keep an eye on the urinary flow. Starting BP was 110/65 and have an Omron wrist monitor.

Funny thing about the hair - on zero androgen's for months, just ArA and Fearns, it started falling out on it's own, LOL. Oh well, I made it 48 years :) So I was like "F it, here comes the EpiA!" :) Does that "Virile Mane" stuff work? LOL. BTW, that Pura 'de Or shampoo hasn't stopped it, either, FYI - but I already bought it, so...

Training is 7 days/week - 4 resistance and 3 cardio. Linear Periodized with 1 week Microcycles: 8-12, 4-7, 1-3, Repeat. Haven't stagnated yet (15 months)

Still in the Eternal CutTM so in a deficit (same as the 1-Andro/4-AD cycle where I gained good strength). After being a lard for years (got up to almost 290lbs) BF% and strength is my goal right now - I know I'm sacrificing some size. Starting at 218, no idea on BF% just have tape and caliper readings, but my avatar is me about a month ago, and the board stretched it vertically :)

Not a log - no way I could type up details every day :) I'll just post any notable successes or problems.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
any update on this? I saw Centurion Labz just released their 19-Nor-DHEA product.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
About to go run, let me get back to this, but it was OK, but since it was just a "use up what I had lying around" run, I think 3 tabs/day of the AMS 19-Nor may have been 1 too shy - not as great gains wise as the 1-Andro run I did earlier in the year. But I'll have to check the log book to give you numbers. No sides though, so good on that front with the combo.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
any update on this? I saw Centurion Labz just released their 19-Nor-DHEA product.
Ok cubs1987 I went back through my notes. Since I was really trying to just get rid of the 19-Nor since I paid for it, this cycle was less meticulous than what I'd like. I gained really well while on a deficit with 1-Andro and 4-AD, so I also started in a deficit for this one. I came from being a fatty so gaining in deficits was possible. Well, I hit the limit for that with this cycle - I was under 15% and for the first 30 days I was basically stuck at where I started. So I changed up a bunch of stuff - I went into a Cautious Bulk and changed programs for Bench, Deads, and Squats. Yeah, that basically invalidates the whole thing, LOL.

The one exercise where I stayed the same, that I think might be a good yardstick, is Paused Close Grip Bench Press in the 4-7 Rep Range. On day one I did 3 sets using #200 for 7, 6, 5. On day 60'ish I was at 4 sets using #215 for 7,7,7,6 (No jokes about Old Man weights :))

But that's with roughly 400 more cals or so - so I don't know.

I really think 4 Tabs/Day of AMS 19-Nor would have been better. Unfortunately it's hard to covert AMS tabs to a dosage for orals, so who knows how much of something else you'd need.

If I ever do the DHEA's again (I have a ton of SARMs) - It'll be Primeval Transdermal. I can't see there being much of a difference at the end of the day, between 1-Andro and 19-Nor and 1-Andro has a much better user feedback base (and an actual study).

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to revive an old thread, but a quick search on this mentioned it as a safe option at mild doses for women???

Can anyone confirm/deny/shed some light on this? It is it being confused with Nor-DHEA??

Spanner

Awards
I am also interested in 19nor-dhea, any user feedback here?