1st cycle since PH ban, what are your recommendations?

jdouglas

Awards
Hey everyone.

Since the PH ban (I just found out about it two days ago, regretfully i didn't stock up) I've done some research on what is still available but I was hoping someone experienced could give me some recommendations. My questions are at the bottom after my background info (which I thought might be relevant).

Thanks for reading. First a little backround:

I've been lifting since I was 16 @ 45% body fat 5'4" @ 170 lbs. At 19 I was 135lbs @ 20% 5'6" so not very muscular and all my lifts were super weak (135 was my assisted 1 rep max bench, I could squat about 100 lbs max.

Lifted consistently till I was 21 with 15% bodyfat @ 140 lbs 5'8". I could bench 185 a few times assisted and squat 205 for 2-3 reps. My nutrition was good, overall I was healthy. I had good endurance in the gym. But I wasn't strong or super lean. I have a small frame and I've never been as athletic as most of my friends. Up to this point I had only taken pre-workouts and protein.

Started taking other supps like fish oil, BCAA,beta-alanine, glutamine, cytocarb, creatine, a-lipoc acid, ect... which gave me great endurance and I was able to work out really hard I just wasn't very strong.

At 22 I did my first PH cycle.

1st cycle was tren13-ethyl stacked with furazabol. 8 weeks. Used estrogenix and nolvadren-xt and milk thistle on cycle. Added D-pol for PCT. I had some acne and a weird bump behind my ear but other than that no sides.

About 6 months later 2nd cycle was tren13-ethyl stacked with nordeccamax. 4 weeks. used nolvadren and proliver on cycle. Formeron and D-pol for PCT. Didn't really care for the NorDecca.

1st time was great. 2nd time gains didn't stay due to poor nutrition and the Decca just seemed to give me wet gains that went away quickly. After PCT I was 170 lbs (gained 30 lbs) my bench was 225 unassisted for 10 reps max 315 was 1 rep max assisted, I could jump squat 135 about 50 times, 225 10 times with perfect form, max 315. I looked and felt really strong and healthy.

Overall I'm very happy I took a PH cycle. I had minimal side effects and significant permanent gains in strength and size. I didn't really like the NorDeccaMax - I prefered the Tren. Formeron was my favorite supplement ever.

Its been about a year and a half my strength and motivation seem to have plateaued. I'm 165 lbs now and I can work out like a beast but I'm not quite as strong (probably due to lack of proper nutrition). I'm about 13% bodyfat. unassisted max bench 225, I can rep 185 10 times. I can squat 225 for several sets of 8-10. I can dead lift 225 8-10 times.

My current strength goal is to rep 225 on bench for sets of 8-10 unassisted, squat 315 for sets of 8-10 unassisted, and dead lift 315 for sets of 8-10, and be able to do 50 consecutive pullups.

I'm also taking MMA classes 4 times a week and the workouts are pretty intense so I want a PH that will help with both strength and endurance. I'm not planning on fighting competitively for a couple of years so I'm not worried about urine testing.

So I'm looking at running DMZ 3.0 for 4 weeks at 2 pills per day. Ill have all my meals lined up good and really work hard in the gym.

I just found out about the government PH ban so I had to do alot of research to find alternatives to what I had in mind. I decided on DMZ based on reviews but I'm concerned about liver toxicity. My previous PH stacks were supposedly very mild and not methylated. I don't want to risk ****ing up my liver. I also don't want to crash super hard and feel like **** and lose my gains.

is 1-Andro as effective? Is it safer?

Is there another really great PH that I'm not considering?

I wish there was something like Formeron. I really enjoyed using formeron as my PCT and would probably just run it by itself cause it was that awesome. I was looking for other trans dermal products but couldn't find anything similar. What do you guys think of Olympus labs trans dermal tren/trest? Would it be good to stack with DMZ or is that overkill?

What in your opinion is the best cycle support for DMZ? What about for PCT now that formeron is banned?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19